Chrsitmas Week - will you weigh yourself?

If your consultant only has the one group or groups on the one day it could be that the hall is not available and it is not therefore possible to invite you to another one she holds.

She holds 3 groups on different days, but perhaps it is the case that none of her venues are open that week? I'll ask on Wednesday :)

I'm really pleased that as a wednesday weigher I'll still have normal days of 23rd and 30th so won't be affected. I know from the past that I need to bite the bullet, get weighed and face up to the situation. The reason I put weight back on was avoiding going back to class after my holiday in easter.

We meet on Wednesdays, in a university building, which will be shut over Christmas. My consultant said that we would still have a meeting, but we would have to find another venue. Apparently, last year, a couple who came to meetings opened their house (they have since left group). The last suggestion was possibly at a pub?!?!! My consultant still hasn't decided where yet, but there will definitely be a meeting. She promised.

i am just waiting for the dates from my c but i think i am weighing in on xmas week and also on new years week GULP still i have asked santa for some motivation this xmas

im going to weigh myself just so i can keep an eye on what im eating, i wont stick to the plan 100% christmas week but im really going to try hard not to over do things x

I weigh in on a Wednesday too, and we are not missing a week either.

I'm a Thursday weigher, and C took a vote to see who would be about Xmas Eve evening and NY Eve evening - all class voted to combine with Tuesday class so we don't miss a WI over the festivities xxx

Back