Chrsitmas Week - will you weigh yourself?

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
Just wondered what everyone will do in the week after Chrsitmas when there's no group WI? Will you weigh yourselves at home to see if there's a loss/gain or will you just wait...?

We have a group WI over Christmas. I think that unless your group is actually ON Christmas Day or Boxing Day, the class is held.

I could be wrong, can anyone confirm?

I think we are having a weigh in. Nothing has been said otherwise as it's not a bank holiday. I'll be there!

Really? Why not? We are! I'm a Wednesday Weigher and we have NO weeks off over Christmas! Is your C going to charge everyone for the 'missed' week?

I am also a Wednesday weigher and our class is going on. The 30th is not a bank holiday so it should still be on.
Whenever, in the past, WI was on a bank holiday they did WI a day before, or after, so that we still had one!

We're weighing on the 30th but I'm guessing our group will be a little thin on the ground as most members will be home in the UK

My C said that SW is open 52 weeks of the year, and that no class is cancelled?

I will be getting weighed, I need to be in control over the xmas period.

My C said that SW is open 52 weeks of the year, and that no class is cancelled?

I will be getting weighed, I need to be in control over the xmas period.

I have just emailed SW to ask if it's up to individual consultants as to whether they run it or not. As you said, I need to WI on that week more than any other!! :mad:

I'm weighing in on christmas eve 5.45pm. There is no weigh in on New Year's Eve evening though. And I really can't say i blame We can go to another group on Wednesday morning though!

Lynda

my c hasnt said anything yet i will ask on monday i cant weigh at home have chucked my scales in the bin to prevent excessive weighing lol:D

yes we have got a weigh in on the Wednesday. i'm really glad as it means i will need to go straight back on plan on the Sunday xx

yup - we're Weds weighers - and we've def got class - even if we don't stay...got to go to get grounded - i'm off work til the 4th so it could be silly season otherwise!

My weigh day is Monday...We have a group allbeit a limited one and not many people will stay...We always have one on bank holidays too...

My class is on Thursdays, so over christmas we have our class on Wed 23rd and then as usual on Thur 31st. Timings are a little different to combine 4 classes into two.

If your consultant only has the one group or groups on the one day it could be that the hall is not available and it is not therefore possible to invite you to another one she holds.

Back