chubbs refeeds!!

chubbbs

weighed in this morning at 10st2.5 and started my refeed for christmas!!

would have liked to have done an extra week but i think i'd keep more weight off this way :)

just had chicken and a cereal bowl of salad for dinner soooo strange. wierd how enjoyable a salad is without dressing and what a bit of pepper can do! feel like i don't want to eat though:( haha! going to have my shake then later in work :)

Good luck with your refeed chubbs... I start mine in 2 weeks time! :D After 5 months of not eating a thing, it's going to feel weird lol

Oh my my four weeks sounds like a walk in the park compared to your 5 months!! Congratulations! I'm currently in the staff canteen full after half a shake thinking I'd much rather be having this shake than a meal! Don't know how i'll handle two meals tomorow :( :( x

it does feel kinda weird eating, im on day 4 refeed now and still it feels like I shouldnt be eating!!

Still, we have all got to do this at some point, Im just sticking with it and tomorrow going to try and stick to the times I ate today.

Good luck!

Good luck Chubbs -you'll be fine.

Thank you ladies :)!

Well had a dream last night I had two strips of dairy milk from a big bar on day one of my refeed :( was so vivid i felt so upset! anyways its day two going to have a chicken salad for lunch don't know if i can handle one for tea too might do day one again, here we go!! :)

Todays 'menu'

Went to harvester with my parents and ordered simply chicken without peas or a jacket so just the chicken haha! Lady looked at me strange and plate looked so empty haha. Didn't eat my salad while waiting for my meal kept it to chuck on the plate with my chicken! Looked much better lol

Having the same for tea, chicken and salad. Would rather be having a shake but hey ho:) need to push myself through!! :D

Do you know it's funny but I was thinking the same about the shakes! Never thought I would say that I m looking forward to getting back into it in the new year!

I've only been off two days and I miss them! It's crazy because when I'm on them I'm not so crazy about them. I think its all about the security they give you

My scales say I'm 1lb down!! But potato day is here, goodbye ketosis...!

Can't believe how small an 8oz potato is!! Half a lb! I struggled to find one small enough in the bag :eek:

Day 3
B- lipotrim choc shake
L- chicken breast, 8oz potato, small breakfast bowl salad
D- chicken breast, small breakfast bowl salad
S- none :)

Day 4
B- LT shake
L- chicken breast, small jacket, salad, banana with 2tbsp low fat strawberry yoghurt
D- 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, no spread, with tuna red onion lettuce cucumber. Apple and Hartleys low fat jelly (less than 10 cals)
S- 1 cheeky cherry tomato, 4 grapes

Think this is ok

*edit and a few sugarfree chewing gums

Last edited:
Didn't have the apple couldn't manage it

your doing great, keep up the good work!! :)

B- LT Shake
L- Small salad,1/2 chicken breast
S- yoomoo small frozen yogurt, 1/4 banana
D- 8oz jacket potato, tesco sweet chilli salmon fillet, breakfast bowl salad
S- fat free strawberry yogurt, banana

Last edited:
Christine your photo looks fantastic you've done so well!

Day 6!
B 6:30 chocolate shake
L 11:30 homemade veg soup (is this the same as veg portion??) Slice WM bloomer bread, few slices melon
S- 3 tbsp low fat strawberry yoghurt 3/4 banana
D- 1/2 tin tuna, 8oz jacket, small breakfast bowl of salad

Felt a bit unwell after my tea might be lack of sugar or something?? Don't know if i should have a half banana with yogurt if that is ok :s I don't know!! Can't wait to get back on tfr!! Ha. Haven't been tempted to eat anything fatty or chocolatey until now I've seen my mind Thorntons, I want one!! Am I losing control :¦

Last edited:
Had one thorntons chocolate today ohhhh the guilt :(:(

Day 7 :eek:

Can't believe this week is nearly over, when you wait for it for so long. Weighed myself and i'm up 1/2lb since two days ago :( was that the one thorntons chocolate?? nothing nice for me over xmas then!

Plan for the day :)
B- LT Shake
L- chicken breast salad
S- 1 salmon and pepper skewer, 1 melon skewer
D- 2 slices ww bread, 1 slice ham, side salad, 1tsp sweet chilli sauce

Mini mins vow to attend the gym!!!!

Last edited:
Back