Chuckie21's FINAL diary :)

chuckie21

I haven't started CD yet but at the moment I am so motivated I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to capture all these thoughts so I can look back on them when I want to chew my own arm off on day 3!

A bit of background, I have tried and failed with many diets over the years each time a little bit of my soul was destroyed and now I am downright miserable. I moved to uni this year and I am determined to have a slim second year as my freshers year has been affected by my weight, the first time in my life my weight has REALLY been an issue.

I cannot start CD until mid april as I am waiting to be paid but I thought I would start preparing myself for whats to come. Last night I went clubbing and stayed SOBER to prove to myself that I can have a good night by staying sober through choice, and in fact I had a better night than I have done in ages!

Thats all for now, I cannot wait to get going! x

hey chuckie best of luck hun maybe you should start to ease of on the carbs and that will help your body prepare for cd

You sound very motivated so i wish you all the luck in the world for when you start xxxxx

Slim4life:D

Great Possitive Mental Attitude hun... good luck!
xx

Well I feel utterly miserable today and fat :(
I need to remember this feeling when I finally start CD, I am itching to get going and start watching the weight melt away. I have been reading all of the diaries on here and I need to remember that by september/october I could be at goal and living my life again such a small portion of my life when you think about the bigger picture.

Roll on the 19th when I get paid and I can start my journey I am so so so excited!

Back