Chuckie21's FINAL diary :)

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by chuckie21, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I haven't started CD yet but at the moment I am so motivated I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to capture all these thoughts so I can look back on them when I want to chew my own arm off on day 3!

A bit of background, I have tried and failed with many diets over the years each time a little bit of my soul was destroyed and now I am downright miserable. I moved to uni this year and I am determined to have a slim second year as my freshers year has been affected by my weight, the first time in my life my weight has REALLY been an issue.

I cannot start CD until mid april as I am waiting to be paid but I thought I would start preparing myself for whats to come. Last night I went clubbing and stayed SOBER to prove to myself that I can have a good night by staying sober through choice, and in fact I had a better night than I have done in ages!

Thats all for now, I cannot wait to get going! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slim4life

slim4life Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.92%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now SW
    hey chuckie best of luck hun maybe you should start to ease of on the carbs and that will help your body prepare for cd

You sound very motivated so i wish you all the luck in the world for when you start xxxxx

Slim4life:D

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, you do sound motivated and I reckon you'll nail it this time xx

5. coogee

coogee Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Great Possitive Mental Attitude hun... good luck!
    xx

6. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well I feel utterly miserable today and fat :(
    I need to remember this feeling when I finally start CD, I am itching to get going and start watching the weight melt away. I have been reading all of the diaries on here and I need to remember that by september/october I could be at goal and living my life again such a small portion of my life when you think about the bigger picture.

Roll on the 19th when I get paid and I can start my journey I am so so so excited!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.