Cruise PP chuffed

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by CHRISR, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Eating scrambled egg for breakfast, muffins baking. Meals planned for today and the weekend. Feeling chuffed with myself that I can do this .......... decided to weigh myself on Sunday because that will be my first week of cruise done :) Hope everyone has a good weekend x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    It's a good feeling, isn't it Chris? I'm facing the weekend feeling pretty much as you are :D

Totally in control...

4. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks Joanne it does - I have felt hungry today (PP) for some reason, to be honest I much prefer PV days because I do love veg. I managed to get through this afternoon by doing a load of ironing thats been propped up against a wall!!! have a good weekend and thank you for all your help..........

5. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Sounds like you are really doing well and good luck for Sunday! Can't wait to hear how you've done :)

Scrambled eggs sounds yum! Might have to make that for brekkie here too ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.