Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Well I've done it I've finally lost my first 1lb I'm so please unfortunately I didn't get to weigh myself yesterday because I got up late and went out to watch the Rugby so I had to check this morning.

So now this week I plan to loose 2lb. I'm so happy now I've finally done it :)

Well Done on your 1lb Loss, Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI! I do hope you put your £1 in the Jar? X

Well Done on your 1lb Loss, Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI! I do hope you put your £1 in the Jar? X

Thank you I know its sounds silly but I'm so pleased I've finally done it. I did put my £1 in the jar lol x

Actually I should do what my brother does and for every 1lb he looses in that week put it in the jar so if I do loose 2lb next week I need to put in £2 hhhhmmmm x

Thank you I know its sounds silly but I'm so pleased I've finally done it. I did put my £1 in the jar lol x

Actually I should do what my brother does and for every 1lb he looses in that week put it in the jar so if I do loose 2lb next week I need to put in £2 hhhhmmmm x

Oooooo yeah that's even better! Tbh you won't miss £2 compared to £1 but £50 as opposed to £25 for example is loads different! X

Oooooo yeah that's even better! Tbh you won't miss £2 compared to £1 but £50 as opposed to £25 for example is loads different! X

Yes that is true and also if one week I loose 3lb I have to put £3 in. Still I'm going for it. I will see if I can loose enough to buy myself a new top for my works christmas party which is in 7 weeks :eek: so I best get loosing.

Yes that is true and also if one week I loose 3lb I have to put £3 in. Still I'm going for it. I will see if I can loose enough to buy myself a new top for my works christmas party which is in 7 weeks :eek: so I best get loosing.

I reckon you can manage at least £10 in 7 Weeks ;-) c

Thats my aim I hope to be 11 stone exact by then and any extra will be a bonus x

Very Realistic! Bring It On! X

Well after the lost of my 1lb this week I'm ready for anything and I know I can do it x

That's what I like to hear :) x

Back