Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

I've tried but he says he couldn't be bothered with tracking and keeping thinking about points and else he can eat. I've explained I'm doin a 2 week plan and then I just use that and change it around every week so points are already worked out x

Once you've been doing it for a few weeks you just know the points as well! Boys eh! X

Hi all

Ok so I'm working on my plan at the moment this is one of my days that I've worked out:

Breakfast

Cereal bar = 3

Lunch

Rice cakes = 2
cheese spread = 1
yoghurt = 3
grapes, clementine = 0

Dinner

Pasta 75g = 7
crab sticks x 3 = 1
cod = 1
Mayo = 2
lettuce = 0
yoghurt = 3
Richtea biscuits = 3
grapes & clementine = 0

Please tell me what you think.

Hi all

Ok so I'm working on my plan at the moment this is one of my days that I've worked out:

Breakfast

Cereal bar = 3

Lunch

Rice cakes = 2
cheese spread = 1
yoghurt = 3
grapes, clementine = 0

Dinner

Pasta 75g = 7
crab sticks x 3 = 1
cod = 1
Mayo = 2
lettuce = 0
yoghurt = 3
Richtea biscuits = 3
grapes & clementine = 0

Please tell me what you think.

Hey....I think your Plan is looking fab! You've got a good amount of Protein, Carbs and Zero Heroes! I notice that you eat more Fruit than Veg, is that through preference or convenience? Weight Loss CAN be slowed down by Fruit so just watch your intake of that if you find the Scales aren't moving as quickly as they can be. X

Hey....I think your Plan is looking fab! You've got a good amount of Protein, Carbs and Zero Heroes! I notice that you eat more Fruit than Veg, is that through preference or convenience? Weight Loss CAN be slowed down by Fruit so just watch your intake of that if you find the Scales aren't moving as quickly as they can be. X

Thanks. Omg I didn't realise that. Maybe thats why I'm not loosing weight because I'm eating to much fruit. Its through preference because I don't like any veg so I get my vitamins through fruit. x

Ok so here is another couple of days:

Breakfast

Cereal bar = 3

Lunch

Rice cakes x 2 = 2
cheese spread = 1
Clementina and grapes = 0
Yoghurt = 3
Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
Tuna = 2
Mayo = 2
rice pudding 1/2 a tin = 5

2 Richtea biscuits = 2

another day:

Breakfast

Cereal bar = 3

Lunch

Crackers x 3 = 3
cheese spread = 1
grapes and clementine = 0

Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
Prawns = 2
seafood sauce = 2

Richtea biscuits x 4 = 4

Thanks. Omg I didn't realise that. Maybe thats why I'm not loosing weight because I'm eating to much fruit. Its through preference because I don't like any veg so I get my vitamins through fruit. x

It might be worth considering, I have IBS so I limit my Fruit to one banana a day and that's it, anymore and I wouldn't lose any weight. X

Ok so here is another couple of days:

Breakfast

Cereal bar = 3

Lunch

Rice cakes x 2 = 2
cheese spread = 1
Clementina and grapes = 0
Yoghurt = 3
Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
Tuna = 2
Mayo = 2

2 Richtea biscuits = 2

another day:

Breakfast

Cereal bar = 3

Lunch

Crackers x 3 = 3
cheese spread = 1
grapes and clementine = 0

Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
Prawns = 2
seafood sauce = 2

Richtea biscuits x 4 = 4

Again, i think your menu is good although could you get a bit more variety in? Maybe try different carbs instead of just Jacket Potatoes? Cous Cous? Pasta? Rice? Maybe another type of biscuit other than Rich Tea? Variety is good for our metabolism as it keeps it on its toes as it never knows what it will get next. X

It might be worth considering, I have IBS so I limit my Fruit to one banana a day and that's it, anymore and I wouldn't lose any weight. X

Again, i think your menu is good although could you get a bit more variety in? Maybe try different carbs instead of just Jacket Potatoes? Cous Cous? Pasta? Rice? Maybe another type of biscuit other than Rich Tea? Variety is good for our metabolism as it keeps it on its toes as it never knows what it will get next. X

Ok thanks for that I will give it ago. Just a cheeky question can you give me an idea what you would do meal wise for nights I'm really struggling to think what to do bare in mind I don't like vegetables lol x

Ok well not a good day for me food wise ok but everything else not good. First of all I've had a head all afternoon and I can't fight it off I've taken some headache tablets and its still here. Secondly I was asked if I'm pregnant. I said what made you think that and she said because of my eating and she noticed I had a bit of a bump. So that really put me down. I know I'm fat or podgy but I didn't think I was that bad that it makes me look pregnant and as for my food well I though I was quite healthy eating alot of fruit and yoghurt because I didn't fancy anything else. So I'm on a bit of a downer after all that.

Ok thanks for that I will give it ago. Just a cheeky question can you give me an idea what you would do meal wise for nights I'm really struggling to think what to do bare in mind I don't like vegetables lol x

Ok well not a good day for me food wise ok but everything else not good. First of all I've had a head all afternoon and I can't fight it off I've taken some headache tablets and its still here. Secondly I was asked if I'm pregnant. I said what made you think that and she said because of my eating and she noticed I had a bit of a bump. So that really put me down. I know I'm fat or podgy but I didn't think I was that bad that it makes me look pregnant and as for my food well I though I was quite healthy eating alot of fruit and yoghurt because I didn't fancy anything else. So I'm on a bit of a downer after all that.

Tbh I'd probably make a Crustless Quiche for Nights? It can be Eaten Hot or Cold and won't sit too heavy on your Belly when you go back. I used to work nights and I'd have one of those at first break and then some cereal or Muesli at second break. That way, I stayed away from the temptations of the Vending Machine!

And about what that woman, I hope you told her to do one, how bloody rude of her to say that! I bet she wasn't an oil painting herself, u want me to come smack her on the nose ;-) Chin up Sweetie, we are all here for you, you don't need shallow people like that. Stick with us girl! X

Tbh I'd probably make a Crustless Quiche for Nights? It can be Eaten Hot or Cold and won't sit too heavy on your Belly when you go back. I used to work nights and I'd have one of those at first break and then some cereal or Muesli at second break. That way, I stayed away from the temptations of the Vending Machine!

And about what that woman, I hope you told her to do one, how bloody rude of her to say that! I bet she wasn't an oil painting herself, u want me to come smack her on the nose ;-) Chin up Sweetie, we are all here for you, you don't need shallow people like that. Stick with us girl! X

That sounds like a good idea crustless quiche I may go and find some recipes and have a go.

As for the women to be honest I was so annoyed and upset I just left the room. She did come and apologise but I told her to leave it as I was not in the mood to listen. To top it all tonight just had a argument with my partner and of course it was my fault as always. Sorry I didn't mean to make this thread sound so depressing but you know when you just need to let it all out well thats how I feel. Sorry everyone who is reading.

That sounds like a good idea crustless quiche I may go and find some recipes and have a go.

As for the women to be honest I was so annoyed and upset I just left the room. She did come and apologise but I told her to leave it as I was not in the mood to listen. To top it all tonight just had a argument with my partner and of course it was my fault as always. Sorry I didn't mean to make this thread sound so depressing but you know when you just need to let it all out well thats how I feel. Sorry everyone who is reading.

I just made mine with Eggs and Cottage Cheese, adding any filling you like. Originally it's a SW Recipe but it works well on WW too. I'm sorry to hear you had an argument with your partner, is it all sorted now? And don't you ever apologise, our threads are just that our threads, to do what we like with! I moan enough on mine! X

I just made mine with Eggs and Cottage Cheese, adding any filling you like. Originally it's a SW Recipe but it works well on WW too. I'm sorry to hear you had an argument with your partner, is it all sorted now? And don't you ever apologise, our threads are just that our threads, to do what we like with! I moan enough on mine! X

Ok thats sounds nice.

Its sort of sorted but I'm just really fed up at the moment and its not what I need when I'm trying to diet because you know what it means when I'm feeling down but I'm resisting and I've not eaten any chocolates yet. Thanks for listening Serena x

Ok thats sounds nice.

Its sort of sorted but I'm just really fed up at the moment and its not what I need when I'm trying to diet because you know what it means when I'm feeling down but I'm resisting and I've not eaten any chocolates yet. Thanks for listening Serena x

I'm always here if you need me, just remember that those chocs won't change things or make things better, in fact they might just make you feel worse. Lots of Love And Hugs coming your way.x

I'm always here if you need me, just remember that those chocs won't change things or make things better, in fact they might just make you feel worse. Lots of Love And Hugs coming your way.x

Yeah I know thank you and thanks for the love and hugs i appreciate them x

Ok well here I am again another day. Nothing really exciting happened today apart from work. We went food shopping which is always a bad thing when you've not eaten. Everything looks so nice. Its so annoying though when they always have junk food on offer but when it comes to healthy food thats actually good for you its so expensive. I think since I started this diet my food bill has doubled.

Oh well tonight is salad and yes I must be mad as its cold but really don't feel like anything heavy to eat. After that I'm treating myself to a nice strawberry cheesecake corner yoghurt which is only 6pp.

Ok well here I am again another day. Nothing really exciting happened today apart from work. We went food shopping which is always a bad thing when you've not eaten. Everything looks so nice. Its so annoying though when they always have junk food on offer but when it comes to healthy food thats actually good for you its so expensive. I think since I started this diet my food bill has doubled.

Oh well tonight is salad and yes I must be mad as its cold but really don't feel like anything heavy to eat. After that I'm treating myself to a nice strawberry cheesecake corner yoghurt which is only 6pp.

I totally agree in the Healthy vs Junk Debate, I can only buy Fresh Fruit & Veg when it's reduced, otherwise I have to make do with Frozen! Not sure on your Salad but dessert sounds yummy! X

I totally agree in the Healthy vs Junk Debate, I can only buy Fresh Fruit & Veg when it's reduced, otherwise I have to make do with Frozen! Not sure on your Salad but dessert sounds yummy! X

Yeah I'm the same I only buy fresh fruit when it reduced. The prices are stupidly priced. I get most of my fruit in tins and just drain the juice out and wash them. Dessert was very yummy it was the best part of my meal tonight lol. I just had a prawn salad which was ok but to be honest I didn't feel like much. Its strange I seem to be getting fuller quicker these days hmmmmm. I'm not going to say what I'm hoping because I don't want to get my hopes up again.

Just a question for you I was thinking of weighing myself everyday to see what helps with me loosing weight what do you think or anyone else if they are reading this? x

Yeah I'm the same I only buy fresh fruit when it reduced. The prices are stupidly priced. I get most of my fruit in tins and just drain the juice out and wash them. Dessert was very yummy it was the best part of my meal tonight lol. I just had a prawn salad which was ok but to be honest I didn't feel like much. Its strange I seem to be getting fuller quicker these days hmmmmm. I'm not going to say what I'm hoping because I don't want to get my hopes up again.

Just a question for you I was thinking of weighing myself everyday to see what helps with me loosing weight what do you think or anyone else if they are reading this? x

There are lots of a daily Weighers on here but I'm not one of them, I WI on a Friday and then the next Friday I get a 'surprise' I used to have Home Scales and be a Serial Weigher but tbh I got a bit obsessive and it turned into Morning/After Wee/Before Food/After Food/Bed, I think you get the picture! I much prefer paying my 50p at the Leisure Centre, it means I've actually focused better in the diet as I'm not so concerned with the Scales through the week. X PS-Which Tinned Fruit would u recommend as I've never been that keen when I've bought it? X

There are lots of a daily Weighers on here but I'm not one of them, I WI on a Friday and then the next Friday I get a 'surprise' I used to have Home Scales and be a Serial Weigher but tbh I got a bit obsessive and it turned into Morning/After Wee/Before Food/After Food/Bed, I think you get the picture! I much prefer paying my 50p at the Leisure Centre, it means I've actually focused better in the diet as I'm not so concerned with the Scales through the week. X PS-Which Tinned Fruit would u recommend as I've never been that keen when I've bought it? X

Sorry I'm late replying haven't had chance to come on here the last few days have been busy.

Actually you've given me an idea. I'm not going to weigh myself everyday I'm going to stick to just a saturday morning but what I'm going to do is put a £1 in a jar everytime I weigh myself and then when I get to my goal I will treat myself to a new top or something.

As for the tins fruit all mine are Morrisons own brand fruit I have peaches, pineapples, strawberries and rhubarb they are lush. Sometimes I put them in a blender and mixed for example peaches and Pineapples together and it makes a refreshing drinking and its 0pp.

Back