Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Thank you for another great tip and thats exactly what I did. I had alovely WW coconut cake. x

After I saw this message in work I definately resisted cake because I thought I can't let the supporters down because also I will be letting myself down. x

Hi Serena. Thanks well I hope I am and I'm not going to be disappointed on Saturday because I otherwise I don't know what I will do. I know it may sound strange but my jeans do feel a bit loose so I hope thats a signal. As for Cake-Gate today I was really pleaseed and resisted it was hard I have to admit especially as they brought in a box of Marks and Spensers chocolates aswell and for me not to touch one is an achievement in its self because before I would have had about 10 probably. I just enjoyed my WW cake and fruit. Not eating after 8pm is hard I have to admit but I try to find things to do to keep me occupied so I don't binge eat thats what got me into trouble in the first place lol. I also drink diet coke or water when I feel hungry. The worse part for me is when I have to do the sandwiches for work the next day for my partner because sometimes I will cut an extra piece of cheese for me lol but I've stopped that habbit now lol.

Only one more day till dee day. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me on Saturday. x

Wow! Go You! Resisting Cake AND Chocolate! So Proud of you Sweetie and I just know that the Scales WILL reward you, you WILL get a good result and you WILL do the happy scale dance! Trust Aunty Serena :) x

Well done on resisting the cake and chocs go you, hopefully it will pay off for tomorrow.

Im only having my dinner at 8/8:30 in the evenings as that is when hubby is home and we have put baby to bed.

All your efforr and hard work will be rewarded on the scales on saturday.
Yummy coconut ww cake I shall keep eye out for that sounds lovely

Thanks miss vlcd38. I really do hope so. The coconut cakes are really lovely I recommend them. X

Wow! Go You! Resisting Cake AND Chocolate! So Proud of you Sweetie and I just know that the Scales WILL reward you, you WILL get a good result and you WILL do the happy scale dance! Trust Aunty Serena :) x

Thanks Aunty Serena. I will do the scale dance if I loose anything tomorrow I'm so nervous and I'm just weighing myself at home lol. X

Well done on resisting the cake and chocs go you, hopefully it will pay off for tomorrow.
Im only having my dinner at 8/8:30 in the evenings as that is when hubby is home and we have put baby to bed.

Thanks Sweet as pie I do hope it does pay off tomorrow. That's understandable about you eating at that time but I have no reason to really that's why I have to stop lol. X

Well today I had half a day off work and most of it I did walking because I decided to meet my partner outside work so that was 35 minutes walk there and then I had a walk around the shops so that was another 20 minutes and then I was 30 minutes early to meet him so I decided to walk around the block several times lol and then when I met him we walked back which was another 35 minutes. Then to top it off I did some house work because my nan and brother are coming for the weekend. So I feel really good about myself now after all that lol.

As for food wise even though I eat 26 points I felt like I eat light because I don't want to be heavy for tomorrow I think its just something in my head to make me feel lighter I don't know if anyone else does the same lol.

Well this weekend is going to be busy for me I will try to come on but if I don't please for give me but I promise I will report tomorrow some point my loss because I'm not gaining and I'm not sts for 3 weeks in a row it needs to come off. So fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Hey, Just wanted to say, Good Luck for WI and I hope you have a lovely time with your Nan and Brother :) x

Hey, Just wanted to say, Good Luck for WI and I hope you have a lovely time with your Nan and Brother :) x

hiya Aunty Serena thank you but it was bad news I'm not going to lie I put on 2lb I'm so angry well actually I'm worse than that. I really don't know wot I'm doing so wrong :mad: . When I woke up I felt thinner how much was I kidding myself then. I went on and off the scales 3 times to check it. The only thing I can think of is before I started this diet I didn't eat very much at all I was trying to eat just one meal a day silly I know but I was so desperate to loose weight and now even though I'm on my 26 points I'm actually eating more than before. I know its very doubtful but its either that or I'm under pointing my food. I'm sorry to have let you all down as well as me.

hiya Aunty Serena thank you but it was bad news I'm not going to lie I put on 2lb I'm so angry well actually I'm worse than that. I really don't know wot I'm doing so wrong :mad: . When I woke up I felt thinner how much was I kidding myself then. I went on and off the scales 3 times to check it. The only thing I can think of is before I started this diet I didn't eat very much at all I was trying to eat just one meal a day silly I know but I was so desperate to loose weight and now even though I'm on my 26 points I'm actually eating more than before. I know its very doubtful but its either that or I'm under pointing my food. I'm sorry to have let you all down as well as me.

Hey Sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that you had a 2lb Gain :-( I know it sounds silly but are your eating enough? You know my Phrase 'More IS More'? Maybe you are one of those people who needs to eat more to lose more? Yes it sounds mad, yes it doesn't make sense but its worked for me, and what do you have to lose other than the pounds ;-) I'd say give it a go but obviously it's up to you. I'm here for you every step of the way. X PS-You have not let anyone down and don't let me hear you talking like that, WW is trial and error, at the moment you haven't got it quite right for you, we just need to change that. X

Hey Sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that you had a 2lb Gain :-( I know it sounds silly but are your eating enough? You know my Phrase 'More IS More'? Maybe you are one of those people who needs to eat more to lose more? Yes it sounds mad, yes it doesn't make sense but its worked for me, and what do you have to lose other than the pounds ;-) I'd say give it a go but obviously it's up to you. I'm here for you every step of the way. X PS-You have not let anyone down and don't let me hear you talking like that, WW is trial and error, at the moment you haven't got it quite right for you, we just need to change that. X

Maybe that is it. Well I'm willing to give anything ago I'm not going to let this gain beat me. It doesn't sound and maybe your correct maybe I'm not eating enough. What do you think I should do any advice would be appreciated. Like you say it's trial and error and I just need to find the right balance. It maybe also because I eat pasta everyday and some people it's ok and some maybe not. Maybe I need to cut back on my carbohydrates because I don't do much physical work and do exercise.

i will get there I will.

Maybe that is it. Well I'm willing to give anything ago I'm not going to let this gain beat me. It doesn't sound and maybe your correct maybe I'm not eating enough. What do you think I should do any advice would be appreciated. Like you say it's trial and error and I just need to find the right balance. It maybe also because I eat pasta everyday and some people it's ok and some maybe not. Maybe I need to cut back on my carbohydrates because I don't do much physical work and do exercise.

i will get there I will.

Hey You! I'm glad that you won't let this gain beat you. I do have carbs at every meal and I don't do a lot of exercise but I keep them varied! I swap between Pasta, Rice, Potatoes, Dumplings, Bread, Melba Toast, Porridge and I'd say I probably don't have the same thing twice in the same day? They say that Variety is the Spice of Life! It's all Trial n Error and what works for one won't work for another, that's just the way our bodies work unfortunately! I hope you don't think I sound 'preachery' as I don't mean to! X My two suggestions would be use some/all Weeklies and juggle your carbs around a bit. X

Hey You! I'm glad that you won't let this gain beat you. I do have carbs at every meal and I don't do a lot of exercise but I keep them varied! I swap between Pasta, Rice, Potatoes, Dumplings, Bread, Melba Toast, Porridge and I'd say I probably don't have the same thing twice in the same day? They say that Variety is the Spice of Life! It's all Trial n Error and what works for one won't work for another, that's just the way our bodies work unfortunately! I hope you don't think I sound 'preachery' as I don't mean to! X My two suggestions would be use some/all Weeklies and juggle your carbs around a bit. X

No I won't let it beat meet and like you say it's trial and error. No I don't think you sound 'preachery' at all I really appreciate your advice & tips you make me open my eyes & think. If people shout at me I take it on bored & if I don't agree I tell them. I think my plan is to do a varied diet and split my weeklies over seven days so I have that little extra every day.

I had a great weekend with my nan & brother just very tired after a busy time & missing them now they've gone :(

All I can think about now is food & what to do and have in the week. I think plan time is needed.

No I won't let it beat meet and like you say it's trial and error. No I don't think you sound 'preachery' at all I really appreciate your advice & tips you make me open my eyes & think. If people shout at me I take it on bored & if I don't agree I tell them. I think my plan is to do a varied diet and split my weeklies over seven days so I have that little extra every day.

I had a great weekend with my nan & brother just very tired after a busy time & missing them now they've gone :(

All I can think about now is food & what to do and have in the week. I think plan time is needed.

I'm glad you had a fab time with your Nan and Brother, did you manage to stay on track food wise? I think a Plan sounds like a great idea, let us know what you come up with :) Onwards and Downwards to next WI! X

I'm glad you had a fab time with your Nan and Brother, did you manage to stay on track food wise? I think a Plan sounds like a great idea, let us know what you come up with :) Onwards and Downwards to next WI! X

Yeah I managed to stay on track foods isle because my brother is on a diet aswell so it really helped lol. I didn't use any dailies so I'm splitting them over the next 5 days. I'm going to start a plan tonight for starting from Saturday and will hopefully put it on here for you all to look at and tell me your honest thoughts. I'm going to do the plan for 2 weeks so I have 14 meals etc and then I can swap them around the following weeks etc. I hope when you see it you will understand. It will take a while so it maybe late or even tomorrow on here. All I have been thinking at work is food and what to have. This week I'm still going to stick to my dailies plus weeklies but I'm just going to do it as I go but the plan will be done from Saturday. X

Sorry to hear you were up weight last week, hopefully you will get a loss this week. Great you had a nice weekend anyway

Thanks Sweet as pie I was very disappointed but I'm not giving up I just need to find what's right for my body.

oh and I forgot to tell you all I worked out what contributed to my weight gain and that is I have 4 boiled sweets a day and I've forgot to include it in my points I know it wouldn't make me put on 2lb well I hope not but I think it's contributed to it. Naughty me x

Yeah I managed to stay on track foods isle because my brother is on a diet aswell so it really helped lol. I didn't use any dailies so I'm splitting them over the next 5 days. I'm going to start a plan tonight for starting from Saturday and will hopefully put it on here for you all to look at and tell me your honest thoughts. I'm going to do the plan for 2 weeks so I have 14 meals etc and then I can swap them around the following weeks etc. I hope when you see it you will understand. It will take a while so it maybe late or even tomorrow on here. All I have been thinking at work is food and what to have. This week I'm still going to stick to my dailies plus weeklies but I'm just going to do it as I go but the plan will be done from Saturday. X

Thanks Sweet as pie I was very disappointed but I'm not giving up I just need to find what's right for my body.

oh and I forgot to tell you all I worked out what contributed to my weight gain and that is I have 4 boiled sweets a day and I've forgot to include it in my points I know it wouldn't make me put on 2lb well I hope not but I think it's contributed to it. Naughty me x

I look forward to seeing your Plan, I love a good Plan! Well give my honest opinion too :) Glad u managed to stick to the Diet over the Weekend, is your Bro doing WW too? X

I look forward to seeing your Plan, I love a good Plan! Well give my honest opinion too :) Glad u managed to stick to the Diet over the Weekend, is your Bro doing WW too? X

No his doing the 5:2 diet 5 days eating normal and 2 days eating just 600 calories. Its working for him. I've tried it but I kept having headaches and feeling lightheaded all the time. X

No his doing the 5:2 diet 5 days eating normal and 2 days eating just 600 calories. Its working for him. I've tried it but I kept having headaches and feeling lightheaded all the time. X

My Parents are doing that one at the moment :) I think that's definitely popular with Men, they never seen so keen on WW, not sure why?!? How much has he lost on it? X

My Parents are doing that one at the moment :) I think that's definitely popular with Men, they never seen so keen on WW, not sure why?!? How much has he lost on it? X

Yeah I think it is. I think it probably suits them more because really they can eat what they want and men are lazy so its good for them cos they don't have to do much with that diet. His lost nearly a stone I think in about 1 and a half months x

Yeah I think it is. I think it probably suits them more because really they can eat what they want and men are lazy so its good for them cos they don't have to do much with that diet. His lost nearly a stone I think in about 1 and a half months x

Wow! He's done really well! I think my Dad has lost Momentum and I think Mum 'bends the rules' Lol x

The problem is if he stops I worry weight may all come back on but even more. X

Could u get him to swap to WW once he's lost what he wants to lose? This is like a lifestyle plan which he could follow for life. X

Could u get him to swap to WW once he's lost what he wants to lose? This is like a lifestyle plan which he could follow for life. X

I've tried but he says he couldn't be bothered with tracking and keeping thinking about points and else he can eat. I've explained I'm doin a 2 week plan and then I just use that and change it around every week so points are already worked out x

Back