Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Ok thanks. Yeah I love baked beans and I did think about spaghetti hhhhmmmm you just gave me a meal idea lol. I think I will be eating loads of pasta too. Its good if you can eat alot of it and loose weight to.

Well another night and I've managed to stay away from chocolates and crisps.

Well Done for resisting Crisps n Choc :) I love Pasta Bake, Spag Bol, Mac Cheese, basically anything with Pasta!!! I eat tonnes on WW, in fact in some ways I think I eat more than before I started lol! X

Well Done for resisting Crisps n Choc :) I love Pasta Bake, Spag Bol, Mac Cheese, basically anything with Pasta!!! I eat tonnes on WW, in fact in some ways I think I eat more than before I started lol! X

Well I have to admit I didn't think it would be a good idea to eat alot of past because I thought it would be high in carbohydrates. If you don't mind me asking how many pp is it for pasta then? Also when you way it is the pp per cooked amount or dry amount? Because I know its a good way of getting full easier and if its low then I think I will be eating more pasta than anything else.

Well I have to admit I didn't think it would be a good idea to eat alot of past because I thought it would be high in carbohydrates. If you don't mind me asking how many pp is it for pasta then? Also when you way it is the pp per cooked amount or dry amount? Because I know its a good way of getting full easier and if its low then I think I will be eating more pasta than anything else.

Wholewheat dried 86g is 7pp
Wholewheat dried 59g is 5pp
Wholewheat dried 47g Is 4pp
Macaroni dried 77g is 7pp

Those are some of the weights Ive used for Lunches/Dinners to give u an idea :)

I pretty much have carbs at every meal and it hasn't done me any harm!x

Wholewheat dried 86g is 7pp
Wholewheat dried 59g is 5pp
Wholewheat dried 47g Is 4pp
Macaroni dried 77g is 7pp

Those are some of the weights Ive used for Lunches/Dinners to give u an idea :)

I pretty much have carbs at every meal and it hasn't done me any harm!x

Cool thats great thank you. Well I know what most of my dinners will consist off lol.

I have to admit I'm not a big bread or potato lover.

You are probably guessing by now that I'm a very fussy eater lol.

Cool thats great thank you. Well I know what most of my dinners will consist off lol.

I have to admit I'm not a big bread or potato lover.

You are probably guessing by now that I'm a very fussy eater lol.

Nothing wrong with being picky! I have the WW Kitchen Scales so that makes weighing the pasta quite easy.x

Hmmmm I must the scales too lol x

I got mine from eBay, took a while to get a decent pair for a decent price but worth every penny as I use them every day.x

Well today has been good no cakes thank goodness lol.

Anyway started to work out points for my meals for next week. I'm thinking now maybe I should change my weigh in day to Saturday because of the extra points I can eat and normally Saturday and Sunday are the days I eat the most. What does everyone think?

Well I was having a good day until I came back home and my partner tell me we are going out for a meal with his mom on Sunday which is ok but its stuffed my planning for this weekend so I think I will have to save my extra points and use them all on Sunday because I'm not good at working out the points for eating out.

So hows everyone else done today?

Well today has been good no cakes thank goodness lol.

Anyway started to work out points for my meals for next week. I'm thinking now maybe I should change my weigh in day to Saturday because of the extra points I can eat and normally Saturday and Sunday are the days I eat the most. What does everyone think?

Well I was having a good day until I came back home and my partner tell me we are going out for a meal with his mom on Sunday which is ok but its stuffed my planning for this weekend so I think I will have to save my extra points and use them all on Sunday because I'm not good at working out the points for eating out.

So hows everyone else done today?

I think changing WI Day sounds a great idea, I WI on Friday Morning so I can 'blow out' on F/S/S and then I have 4 clear days for Damage Limitation! Do u know where u will be eating on Sunday? X

I think changing WI Day sounds a great idea, I WI on Friday Morning so I can 'blow out' on F/S/S and then I have 4 clear days for Damage Limitation! Do u know where u will be eating on Sunday? X

Ok thanks for that. Thats what I'm going to do then Saturday it is. I was thinking having a blow out on F/S/S but I would find it hard to go back to normal lol. Really I want to try and not have any blow outs and just save the extra points just incase like this weekend we end up going out for a meal or we have cake days in work.

We are going to a pub round the corner from us its part of "Our family group". To be honest I rather not go because I really want to give ww ago this week but nevermind what can I do lol.

Ok thanks for that. Thats what I'm going to do then Saturday it is. I was thinking having a blow out on F/S/S but I would find it hard to go back to normal lol. Really I want to try and not have any blow outs and just save the extra points just incase like this weekend we end up going out for a meal or we have cake days in work.

We are going to a pub round the corner from us its part of "Our family group". To be honest I rather not go because I really want to give ww ago this week but nevermind what can I do lol.

I'm always out and about and it hasn't stopped my weight loss :) You can't not have a life just cos you're on WW :) Some weeks I don't use my 'blow out' days but Its nice to know they are there If I need them!!! X

I'm always out and about and it hasn't stopped my weight loss :) You can't not have a life just cos you're on WW :) Some weeks I don't use my 'blow out' days but Its nice to know they are there If I need them!!! X

Yeah I know but I want to be so good for a change. I find it so hard and just worry I will go off the rails again lol.

Yeah I know but I want to be so good for a change. I find it so hard and just worry I will go off the rails again lol.

You won't cos you have all of us to keep an eye on you :) x

Do u live by yourself? (Well other than your cat) x

No I live with my partner. Talking about my cat he has just decided to sit on my lap under my coat so i cant move now which is good cos i cant go to the kitchen lol. Its very rare he will sit on my lap x

No I live with my partner. Talking about my cat he has just decided to sit on my lap under my coat so i cant move now which is good cos i cant go to the kitchen lol. Its very rare he will sit on my lap x

Awwww that's nice, u have double company :) Your cat sounds like a good diet partner!!! X

Awwww that's nice, u have double company :) Your cat sounds like a good diet partner!!! X

He can be when he wants to. I just realised I'm sitting on his seat and that's why his sitting on me lol. If I didn't have my coat on my lap he wouldn't he just likes to go under it probably cos he knows i wont stroke him. His a fussy cat lol x

He can be when he wants to. I just realised I'm sitting on his seat and that's why his sitting on me lol. If I didn't have my coat on my lap he wouldn't he just likes to go under it probably cos he knows i wont stroke him. His a fussy cat lol x

I do hope the cat removed himself so you could go to bed? X

Back