Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Well today was interesting I have worked out all the points on the stuff I'm going to eat and to be honest because I'm not going to be eating chocolates I'm going to be struggling to eat all my points but I must even if I have to have a extra rich tea biscuit lol.

I'm so looking forward to Saturday now to start this diet.

Lol yes in the end he made me move out of the chair so he could sit on it again!!!!!!

How have u been today Sweetie? X

Ok thanks hun. I have been working out the points and been planning my meals so its all been making me feel hungry. Its so funny because I went shopping today and I saw so many nice foods like chocolates etc and I have to admit I couldn't bring myself to buying them because I was concerned how many points they was going to be lol How are you? x

Ok thanks hun. I have been working out the points and been planning my meals so its all been making me feel hungry. Its so funny because I went shopping today and I saw so many nice foods like chocolates etc and I have to admit I couldn't bring myself to buying them because I was concerned how many points they was going to be lol How are you? x

I like my Full Size Chocolate Bars, can't be done with Fun Size, I save 5pp so I can have a Full Size EVERY night, yey for WW lol x PS-Well Done on your planning, remember 'If you fail to prepare you prepare to fail' x

I like my Full Size Chocolate Bars, can't be done with Fun Size, I save 5pp so I can have a Full Size EVERY night, yey for WW lol x PS-Well Done on your planning, remember 'If you fail to prepare you prepare to fail' x

Yeah I find that if buy Fun Size chocolate bars I find I eat more so I'm better getting the full size by problem use to be I would get a pack of 4 chunky kitkats and I would eat 3 of them in one night. But I'm not tempted anymore to do it because I know what its done to me ggggrrrrrr. I like that phase 'If you fail to prepare you prepare to fail' its so true x

Yeah I find that if buy Fun Size chocolate bars I find I eat more so I'm better getting the full size by problem use to be I would get a pack of 4 chunky kitkats and I would eat 3 of them in one night. But I'm not tempted anymore to do it because I know what its done to me ggggrrrrrr. I like that phase 'If you fail to prepare you prepare to fail' its so true x

That one and 'Little Pickers wear Bigger Knickers' are my two favourites! X

I am here to subscribe, Chug. I have only been back on WW since the end of July and am more than happy to share tips.
You sound very positive, getting on top of your choccie and crisps issues before you start the plan properly.
Good luck for tomorrow. x

I am here to subscribe, Chug. I have only been back on WW since the end of July and am more than happy to share tips.
You sound very positive, getting on top of your choccie and crisps issues before you start the plan properly.
Good luck for tomorrow. x

That's great Maria thanks for subscribing. I need loads of tips and shouting at when I'm doing bad so please feel free to shout at me lol. I am trying to be very positive I feel if I'm doing this diet properly I need to give up chocolates totally because even if I include it in the diet I will not be able to control myself lol. Well I have one more day of freedom and I'm still not going to eat any chocolate I changed my weigh in day to Saturday incase I use all my weeklies then lol. X

Well my last free day was a bad day I've not eaten so much food. Someone offered me a free lunch at work and that never happens and I couldn't say no especially as it was chicken and bacon sandwich. Anyway it was my last freeday so I made the most of it. So now I'm ready for tomorrow I have done my plan of what I'm going to eat I just really hope that my willpower will be stronger. Only time will tell tomorrow.

Well my last free day was a bad day I've not eaten so much food. Someone offered me a free lunch at work and that never happens and I couldn't say no especially as it was chicken and bacon sandwich. Anyway it was my last freeday so I made the most of it. So now I'm ready for tomorrow I have done my plan of what I'm going to eat I just really hope that my willpower will be stronger. Only time will tell tomorrow.

Remember that nothing tastes as good as slim feels and a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips!!! PS-Well Done on the free lunch, that's my kind of bargain!!! X

Remember that nothing tastes as good as slim feels and a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips!!! PS-Well Done on the free lunch, that's my kind of bargain!!! X

This is very true and I'm looking forward at feeling slim x

This is very true and I'm looking forward at feeling slim x

I love little sayings, they keep me motivated lol x

That's great Maria thanks for subscribing. I need loads of tips and shouting at when I'm doing bad so please feel free to shout at me lol. I am trying to be very positive I feel if I'm doing this diet properly I need to give up chocolates totally because even if I include it in the diet I will not be able to control myself lol. Well I have one more day of freedom and I'm still not going to eat any chocolate I changed my weigh in day to Saturday incase I use all my weeklies then lol. X

Chug, I have found this plan the most flexible and successful for ages and I am convinced it is because I have totally cut out crisps and chocs as well as avoided buying "diet" substitutes because quite frankly, one cereal bar in place of a choccy bar just does not cut it for me. Instead, I snack on fruit and yoghurt and I never thought I would ever be able to do that but it seems to satisfy my sweet cravings. For my choccy hit I have an options, cadbury highlights or WW hot choc a few evenings a week.

I hope you enjoy getting on track as much as I have so far. x

Chug, I have found this plan the most flexible and successful for ages and I am convinced it is because I have totally cut out crisps and chocs as well as avoided buying "diet" substitutes because quite frankly, one cereal bar in place of a choccy bar just does not cut it for me. Instead, I snack on fruit and yoghurt and I never thought I would ever be able to do that but it seems to satisfy my sweet cravings. For my choccy hit I have an options, cadbury highlights or WW hot choc a few evenings a week.

I hope you enjoy getting on track as much as I have so far. x

Hi Maria

You sound just like me. Thanks for that info. Yeah I've started to eat 2 yoghurts everyday and on the night I have a chocolate moose when I feel like something sweet and I was amazed that the ones I have is only 2 points. To be honest its funny I did my plan for the week and I've worked out that actually that even though I have started this diet yet I was eating less than 26 points yet I wasn't loosing any weight lol. So on my plan I've had to add extra food and eat more than I use to strange I know lol.

Thats a good tip about the hot chocolate I forgot about that hmmmmm I may get some tomorrow. As for crisps well because I have 12 packs left I'm going to use them over six weeks and just eat two packs on the weekend (one on Saturday and one on Sunday).

I totally agree re Hot Chocolate! I'm obsessed with Options at the moment, personally I wasn't keen on Highlights. X In fact I'm drinking a 'Mint Madness' as I type this! X

I totally agree re Hot Chocolate! I'm obsessed with Options at the moment, personally I wasn't keen on Highlights. X In fact I'm drinking a 'Mint Madness' as I type this! X

Have you tried the limited edition banana options? Droooool.......they are sold as single services but I haven't seen them for a while.

wow 'Mint Madness' sounds very nice I love mint chocolates x

Have you tried the limited edition banana options? Droooool.......they are sold as single services but I haven't seen them for a while.

Wow I don't normally like bananas because of the texture but I like the favour so that sounds nice too I will have a look in Morrisons when I go shopping on Thursday. x

Back