Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Thanks. Well I'm thinking very positive. You maybe right that I may have subconsciously followed some WW rules without realising it because I've eaten just 26 points today and I don't even feel hungry I felt like I just at enough so I'm pleased with that. Also because of having the bad cough etc I've not felt like eating any sweet things or anything like that and to be honest I didn't feel like that today.

I know it may sound strange but if I feel like something sweet I just have a drink of squash because its probably I'm thirsty more than anything so I kill 2 birds with one stone as the saying goes. X

That sounds like an excellent plan :) I like to have Frozen Grapes, they go like Boiled Sweets and really give a sweet 'hit' with no pp! X

That sounds like an excellent plan :) I like to have Frozen Grapes, they go like Boiled Sweets and really give a sweet 'hit' with no pp! X

That is a great tip I love grapes and brought some when I went shopping. I'm going to put some in the freezer now :) x

That is a great tip I love grapes and brought some when I went shopping. I'm going to put some in the freezer now :) x

Let me know what you think, I know I got a few of the girls on here doing it and they loved them. Anything to save pp :) x

I'm going to pinch that tip as well when I've got some room in the freezer....great idea.

I'm going to pinch that tip as well when I've got some room in the freezer....great idea.

Glad to to be of service :) Apparently you can make 'ice cream' by freezing banana and blending.x

Glad to to be of service :) Apparently you can make 'ice cream' by freezing banana and blending.x

Yum now thats a good ideal off to shops for bananas this werk if I get time lol

Lol has a thing about bananas they are my fav

Bananas in Muffin Form is as far as I go ;-) x

Let me know what you think, I know I got a few of the girls on here doing it and they loved them. Anything to save pp :) x

They was very nice I really enjoyed them. I know its not really saving points but have you ever tried a muller yoghurt from the freezer? That is very nice and also I know its naughty but a cadbury mini rolls is nice from the freezer as well. x

I would recommend them I just tried them and they are fab. x

Yeah I've tried that and its very nice. I'm not a fan of bananas when eating them as a normal fruit but eating them like that is very nice. x

Now I'm not a big fan of banana as a fruit on its own but I love banana loaf and banana sweets well I know they are naughty but gosh I could just eat them on there own all day lol x

They was very nice I really enjoyed them. I know its not really saving points but have you ever tried a muller yoghurt from the freezer? That is very nice and also I know its naughty but a cadbury mini rolls is nice from the freezer as well. x

I would recommend them I just tried them and they are fab. x

Yeah I've tried that and its very nice. I'm not a fan of bananas when eating them as a normal fruit but eating them like that is very nice. x

Now I'm not a big fan of banana as a fruit on its own but I love banana loaf and banana sweets well I know they are naughty but gosh I could just eat them on there own all day lol x

I can't have Muller as they aren't Veggie but I guess it would work with any Yogurt? They sell Mini Rolls which are for the Freezer now, they pinched your idea! Xp

Well my diet today went really well. I went to a friends house for a cake and cup of tea and as I was so tempted because its was a chocolate marble cake and you know how much I love chocolate I had to say no. It might sound selfish but I wouldn't have know how to point it because it was homemade so I wanted to play it safe. I need to keep my will power because once I stop and start snacking I know I will have to start all over again. x

I can't have Muller as they aren't Veggie but I guess it would work with any Yogurt? They sell Mini Rolls which are for the Freezer now, they pinched your idea! Xp

Oh I didn't realise they wasn't Veggie well I learnt something new today. Yeah it would work with any yoghurt I guess. Its like having yoghurt ice-cream its very yummy. Yeah I know they are so cheeky. Someone always pinch my ideas I'm never quick enough. I also now put my chocolate in the freezer and only take a little bit out on Saturday or Sunday so then I can't eat the rest because I have to wait for it to thaw out. x

Well my diet today went really well. I went to a friends house for a cake and cup of tea and as I was so tempted because its was a chocolate marble cake and you know how much I love chocolate I had to say no. It might sound selfish but I wouldn't have know how to point it because it was homemade so I wanted to play it safe. I need to keep my will power because once I stop and start snacking I know I will have to start all over again. x

Well Done Sweetie! You can be in the (Will)PowerPuff Girls!!! X

Oh I didn't realise they wasn't Veggie well I learnt something new today. Yeah it would work with any yoghurt I guess. Its like having yoghurt ice-cream its very yummy. Yeah I know they are so cheeky. Someone always pinch my ideas I'm never quick enough. I also now put my chocolate in the freezer and only take a little bit out on Saturday or Sunday so then I can't eat the rest because I have to wait for it to thaw out. x

I like your thinking ;-) I keep mine in the Fridge as I hate warm chocolate! Would I just freeze the yogurt in the pot? X

Well Done Sweetie! You can be in the (Will)PowerPuff Girls!!! X

I like your thinking ;-) I keep mine in the Fridge as I hate warm chocolate! Would I just freeze the yogurt in the pot? X

Yeah just put the pot of yoghurt in the freezer. I hope you really like it. I find them really refreshing and it last ages x

Yeah just put the pot of yoghurt in the freezer. I hope you really like it. I find them really refreshing and it last ages x

I will buy some Yogurts ( Probably important that lol) and try it! X

aarrrrrhhhh bless. Well I just put a yoghurt in the freezer now ready for tomorrow. I'm so excited I have something exciting to look forward to. I always have yoghurts in my fridge. Sometimes I have them instead of a drink because I find them very refreshing and sometimes I have them to put over my fruit because they are much better than cream and better on the pp x

aarrrrrhhhh bless. Well I just put a yoghurt in the freezer now ready for tomorrow. I'm so excited I have something exciting to look forward to. I always have yoghurts in my fridge. Sometimes I have them instead of a drink because I find them very refreshing and sometimes I have them to put over my fruit because they are much better than cream and better on the pp x

I get bored of Yogurt as there are so few which are Veggie and Reasonable PP :-( My favourite is probably WW Greek.x

I get bored of Yogurt as there are so few which are Veggie and Reasonable PP :-( My favourite is probably WW Greek.x

Yeah that is true. I have morrisons own I never noticed if it said its not suitable for Veggie hmmmmm. I really want to be a Veggie but the probably is I can give up meat easily but I don't know what else to eat because I don't eat vegetables and I love my yoghurts lol x

Yeah that is true. I have morrisons own I never noticed if it said its not suitable for Veggie hmmmmm. I really want to be a Veggie but the probably is I can give up meat easily but I don't know what else to eat because I don't eat vegetables and I love my yoghurts lol x

Ha ha ha! A Veggie who doesn't like Veggies? That's a new one ;-) I wonder if the Morrisons ones are...? X

Back