Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

I put a muller light or any yoghurt over my porridge oats for breakfast. You can pour it over the night before to make magic porridge. Well thats what they called it on sw. I do that then I dont have to cook thr porridge or use milk. Plus I can take it on the road with me if im working early.

Yummy yoghurts :)

Wow that sounds a great idea I will give that a try tomorrow I have some oat so simply porridge in the cupboard. Its perfect for me aswell because we have a microwave at work but I avoid it because it don't get cleaned.

At Champneys they serve their porridge and Museli soaked as its meant to be much better for our digestive system. X
Wow I've learnt something new as well. Well actually I don't need that to help my digestive system though lol.

I have my porridge all weighed out in little bags in cupboard so that on a morning when im half asleep I can grab a bag grab a yoghurt and breakfast is sorted :)

That is very organised. So how much do you weigh out?

Ok so my day has been a good day. No cakes in work which I'm so relieved about lol. Tonight I had some pasta with prawns and seafood sauce it was so yuuummmy and I have to admit it really filled me up. I've also said to myself that I'm not aloud to eat anything after 8pm. Its hard but I can do it I should be doing what my baby boy is doing sleeping here is a picture of him:

Photo on 14-10-2013 at 19.55.jpg

Well I best go a do some housework because my nan is coming the weekend for a visit so I have to have the place tidy and very clean lol. Do you get any extra points for house cleaning ha ha ha.

You might get some AP for House Cleaning, depending on how much 'welly' you give it! X

You might get some AP for House Cleaning, depending on how much 'welly' you give it! X

I'm joking I don't expect to get any and I wouldn't use them anyway if I did earn any because otherwise its another excuse for me to eat more lol x

I'm joking I don't expect to get any and I wouldn't use them anyway if I did earn any because otherwise its another excuse for me to eat more lol x

I wish I loved Cleaning as much as Baking, I'd have the best looking house ever lol x

Same here give me baking any day. I get much more happiness from baking than cleaning lol x

Plus it tastes sooooooo much nicer lol x

I weigh out bags if 30g which is 3pp and is certainly enough for me with a yoghurt. Very filling and slow release so keeps you feeling full for longer.

I weigh out bags if 30g which is 3pp and is certainly enough for me with a yoghurt. Very filling and slow release so keeps you feeling full for longer.

I used to do this but then I got lazy and started buying the Oats so Simple sachets, which are not very good value for money. I have a bag of oats at home and I'm going to do this again. Thanks for re-inspiring me on this one miss vlcd38.

Well I tried this with some oat so simple porridge because thats all I had and I love it you've helped me find my favourite breakfast now thanks x

Well do day has been another good day for me and I'm feeling very positive about weigh in on Saturday. If I don't loose even 1lb I will be very disappointed.

I also achieved something today and that was to walk away from some Lidl mini cheese cakes they are so lovely. I went upto them and picked them up but I put them down. I know people say they I could still have them but just have a few but trust me that is harder than it sounds for me. Really I wish I could live so that I don't have any foods in my cupboards or fridge and just buy what I want on the day lol x

I used to do this but then I got lazy and started buying the Oats so Simple sachets, which are not very good value for money. I have a bag of oats at home and I'm going to do this again. Thanks for re-inspiring me on this one miss vlcd38.

Its way cheaper to do it this way I buy asda cheapy oats and I think its 75p but omg it makes so many portions.

Plus adding yoghurt mixes it up every morning. A different taste every day fab!!

Well I tried this with some oat so simple porridge because thats all I had and I love it you've helped me find my favourite breakfast now thanks x

Yay!!!

Hi all who are reading

Sorry this is late but having a busy day as my brother and nan are coming to visit me the weekend and I'm so excited so I've had to tidy up around the house before they come or she will shout at me lol.

Anyway my diet is still going good. I had a lovely jacket potato with tuna today for dinner and it was so nice and filling. I'm still not eating after 8pm which is a bonus for me. Tomorrow will be another test day because its cake day so someone will be brining in some nice cakes but I will resist. I can do it I know I can.

I had porridge and yoghurt again for breakfast which was so yummy that actually I felt like having it again at tea time lol.

Glad your enjoying the porridge and yoghurt its rather yummy :)
Just take a ww cake in to have instead then u wont feel deprived

You will resist the cake, you will resist the cake ...

Must try this yoghurt and porridge thing will get some yoghurts at the weekend and give it a go

Hey Chug, Sounds as though you are doing good so far and I think you will be rewarded on the Scales on Saturday :) How did you get on with Cake-Gate today? Hope you Willpower stayed strong? X PS-Well Done on still not eating after 8pm, I'm a terrible Night-Time Nibbler so I envy your determination at doing it! X

Glad your enjoying the porridge and yoghurt its rather yummy :)
Just take a ww cake in to have instead then u wont feel deprived

Thank you for another great tip and thats exactly what I did. I had alovely WW coconut cake. x

You will resist the cake, you will resist the cake ...

Must try this yoghurt and porridge thing will get some yoghurts at the weekend and give it a go

After I saw this message in work I definately resisted cake because I thought I can't let the supporters down because also I will be letting myself down. x

Hey Chug, Sounds as though you are doing good so far and I think you will be rewarded on the Scales on Saturday :) How did you get on with Cake-Gate today? Hope you Willpower stayed strong? X PS-Well Done on still not eating after 8pm, I'm a terrible Night-Time Nibbler so I envy your determination at doing it! X

Hi Serena. Thanks well I hope I am and I'm not going to be disappointed on Saturday because I otherwise I don't know what I will do. I know it may sound strange but my jeans do feel a bit loose so I hope thats a signal. As for Cake-Gate today I was really pleaseed and resisted it was hard I have to admit especially as they brought in a box of Marks and Spensers chocolates aswell and for me not to touch one is an achievement in its self because before I would have had about 10 probably. I just enjoyed my WW cake and fruit. Not eating after 8pm is hard I have to admit but I try to find things to do to keep me occupied so I don't binge eat thats what got me into trouble in the first place lol. I also drink diet coke or water when I feel hungry. The worse part for me is when I have to do the sandwiches for work the next day for my partner because sometimes I will cut an extra piece of cheese for me lol but I've stopped that habbit now lol.

Only one more day till dee day. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me on Saturday. x

All your efforr and hard work will be rewarded on the scales on saturday.

Yummy coconut ww cake I shall keep eye out for that sounds lovely

Back