chug starting again diary this time more determined

Theres a forum on here which explains it have a loook its going good so far tho! Xx

I'm so fedup at the moment :( I really can't get motivated with WW at the moment I have so broken all my rules this week I'm back on my chocolate and I don't just mean 1 bar a day :( I feel like kicking myself cos I was doin so well I don't know if it's because of boredom with counting or lack of support at home or what else. I know it sounds so stupid but I feel the only way of loosing weight is by not buyin any food at shoppin tomorrow and just eat what I have and if it means just toast everyday so be it. Sorry to put this on my diary but I don't feel I have anywhere else to express my feelings :(

Dont give up i felt abot like tht the other week i was fed up of countin points fr every single thing! Did u look at the simly fillin??? Xx

aww chug, we all get fed up of counting points, all gets very mundane at times! Don't give it up tho, don't let a few days off wagon get u down! U know u can do this! As for just eating what's in the house ie toast every day, I wouldn't do that either! If ur like me n u be too strict u will end up eating everything in sight! Go shoppin, get some healthy food n snacks
In n start afresh! draw a line under it, tomorrow is a new day! We are only human, can't b perfect all the time! COME ON, WE'LL DO THIS TOGETHER !! Xxx

Holliexx said:
Dont give up i felt abot like tht the other week i was fed up of countin points fr every single thing! Did u look at the simly fillin??? Xx

I'll try not to. I couldn't find it could send the direct link? X x

kezzalicious30 said:
aww chug, we all get fed up of counting points, all gets very mundane at times! Don't give it up tho, don't let a few days off wagon get u down! U know u can do this! As for just eating what's in the house ie toast every day, I wouldn't do that either! If ur like me n u be too strict u will end up eating everything in sight! Go shoppin, get some healthy food n snacks
In n start afresh! draw a line under it, tomorrow is a new day! We are only human, can't b perfect all the time! COME ON, WE'LL DO THIS TOGETHER !! Xxx

Thank you I appreciate the nudge I will do what you say and start a fresh but will have to be Saturday cos out for a friends birthday on Friday which really I don't want to go. My biggest problem is I don't eat vegetables I've tried but I can't stand them. I feel like a hypocrite because wen everyone was down a couple of weeks ago I was saying "you can do it" etc and now I'm being like it. Sorry to be such a moaner x x

Well start afresh sat then, u can do it! and moan away as much as u want, prob b me next wk! Veggies do help fill u up n make meals go further but if u don't like em u don't like em! Try buying foods that's low in points but fill u up more! New pot arn't too bad points wise n are filling! Do u like salad? Xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Well start afresh sat then, u can do it! and moan away as much as u want, prob b me next wk! Veggies do help fill u up n make meals go further but if u don't like em u don't like em! Try buying foods that's low in points but fill u up more! New pot arn't too bad points wise n are filling! Do u like salad? Xx

Yeah I like salad. I will try to find more filling foods x x

Hi all soz I've not been on for a while I hope you are all doing well and looking forward to Christmas. I have to admit I haven't come on because I'm very embarrassed of my gain I had last week which I haven't put on here and I'm dreading weighing this Saturday cos I know I will have gained again :( I'm trying to think of more non vegetable ideas (because I don't like them) but I need to create along list because I'm getting bored of havin the same every week x x

Hey chug, nice to have u back! just draw a line under it n start again! we all go up n down, no ones perfect, but at least u've started again n not carried on. Your gain will b off before u know it! I've not been 100% this wk but like I say we can't b perfect all the time, that would b way too boring! Haha xx

Hiya chug, welcome back. I've had a week off plan too, we can't be good every day of our life. I'm getting weighed this morning, it'll be a gain, but I'm gonna treat it as day one again. Gonna go back over my books and old diaries. You were doing fab before so I know once you get your head around it again you'll be flying. Good luck for Saturday xx

Thanks kez & MrsLmc u r both a star and always make me feel better.

Kez - Yes u r right we can't be perfect all the time it would be boring.

I have thought about changing my diet and maybe doing the Atkins but have to eat way to much veg lol. I think ww is the only one for me. I have even thought about the tablet diets but then thought once I stop them my weight will go back on. I will start again Saturday as if it's my first time joining. Next week I will eat my 49 weeklies but after that no more.

My problem is I get bored of food so easily.

Well after my 3 weeks of bad eating I made up for it this week I weighed myself today and have lost 4lb so im back down to the weight I was 3 weeks ago and as a bonus lost a extra 1lb so happy and I didnt count my points this week because I knew I would be having cakes on Friday cos it was my birthday. Also I haven't had a chocolate bar all week.

Well after my 3 weeks of bad eating I made up for it this week I weighed myself today and have lost 4lb so im back down to the weight I was 3 weeks ago and as a bonus lost a extra 1lb so happy and I didnt count my points this week because I knew I would be having cakes on Friday cos it was my birthday. Also I haven't had a chocolate bar all week.

Well done chug, that's great! :D I'm glad to see you've got your mojo back!x

Yay well done u!! Xx

Well done chug, that's great! :D I'm glad to see you've got your mojo back!x

Thanks WhitePigeon I'm glad I have it back now as of tomorrow there is definately no going back and I have no excuses lol x x

Welcome back and good to see you are in the zone again. Happy Birthday too xx

Thanks MrsLmc I'm so glad to be back in the zone again so now there will definately be no going back. It was the best present this year lol. x x

well done on the loss!!

Thank you I'm very pleased x x

Yay well done u!! Xx

Thank you. Im back on track now and I'm not giving up this time I have no reason to. All I want now for christmas is to be under 10 stones even if its just 1lb it will be the best christmas present ever lol x x

Back