Chunky monkey on a mission!

chibi

First blog post and this is a bit alien to me :/ reading about everyone else's ups and downs is a huge boost of motivation for me though, so I am hoping writing my own will keep me on track :)
I have around 3 stone to loose and a bikini holiday at the end of it with my best friend who has legs up to her eyeballs and a skinny mini body to match -.-(terrifying thought right now!!!)
So I have joined the gym and have been going every other day so far. I have a long session planned tomorrow. I really want to do this! my weight gain has been gradual so my family don't see why I would want to change, but I think it is difficult for them to understand how the extra pounds can make such a huge dent in my self confidence.
I DO have faith in me though, everyone here is my inspiration and I see no reason why I can't do it too! I'm not unrealistic I'm not aiming to be something I will never reach. I just want to be the very best version of me!!

HI Chunky Monkey
Your in the right place, it was all a bit strange to me when i stepped in. Its a very big forum.
Theres some great threads, and the before and after pics are a must see!

I like your way of thinking being a better you is the best direction. Tryingto be someone different is as we know impossible. Realistic goals are a must.

Good Luck:)

Heya, sounds like you've put your best foot forward!
Exercise really is the key to weightloss, so if you've got that sorted I'm sure you're going to do great!
Best wishes.

Back