Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ChunkyButFunky's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by ChunkyButFunky, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. ChunkyButFunky

ChunkyButFunky Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.24%)
    I started on the Extra Easy plan today and as I'm doing it from home thought a food diary would help me stay focused!!
    I would welcome any comments to tell me if I'm going wrong!

Monday 25th Jan

Breakfast - 28g of honey nut shredded wheat (hxb) covered in strawberry mullerlight yogurt and 1 clementine.

Lunch - Jacket Potato with 42g reduced fat cheddar (hxa) and baked beans followed by 1 apple

Dinner - Steak (with the fat removed) SW chips, eggs (fried in frylight) and baked beans, 1tbsp of tom ketchup (1 syn) followed by 1 satsuma.

Evening snack - 3 roses chocolates (6 syns)

Really hope I've got this right! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChunkyButFunky

ChunkyButFunky Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.24%)
    Tuesday 27th January.

Breakfast - 28g Honey nut shredded wheat (hxb) with banana mullerlight and chopped banana.

Lunch - Batchelors Savoury rice (egg fried flavour) Clementine

Dinner - Pork chops (with fat removed) Pasta and 42g low fat cheddar (hxa) Tomato ketchup 1tbsp (1 syn)

Snack - Clementine, packet of ww cheese curls (4 syns) Kit kat (5.5 syns)

4. ChunkyButFunky

ChunkyButFunky Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.24%)
    Wednesday 27th January

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hxb) with philidelphia light (2 syns)

Lunch - Jacket Potato with butter (2 syns) and baked beans, salad. Apple

Dinner - Roast chicken, mashed potato (with milk (hxa) and butter (2 syns) ) carrots,broccoli,cabbage and gravy (2 syns??)

Snack - Lindt Lindor Chocolate (4 syns)

Thursday 28th January

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs (made with water,not milk!) Mullerlight yogurt and chopped banana

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread with philidelphia light (2 syns) and chicken breast. Snack a jacks (3 syns)

Dinner - Home made spag bol with pasta (and extra lean mince!!)

Snack - Mullerlight yogurt with an apple.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.