ChunkyButFunky's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by ChunkyButFunky, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. ChunkyButFunky

ChunkyButFunky Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.24%)
    I started on the Extra Easy plan today and as I'm doing it from home thought a food diary would help me stay focused!!
    I would welcome any comments to tell me if I'm going wrong!

Monday 25th Jan

Breakfast - 28g of honey nut shredded wheat (hxb) covered in strawberry mullerlight yogurt and 1 clementine.

Lunch - Jacket Potato with 42g reduced fat cheddar (hxa) and baked beans followed by 1 apple

Dinner - Steak (with the fat removed) SW chips, eggs (fried in frylight) and baked beans, 1tbsp of tom ketchup (1 syn) followed by 1 satsuma.

Evening snack - 3 roses chocolates (6 syns)

Really hope I've got this right! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChunkyButFunky

ChunkyButFunky Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.24%)
    Tuesday 27th January.

Breakfast - 28g Honey nut shredded wheat (hxb) with banana mullerlight and chopped banana.

Lunch - Batchelors Savoury rice (egg fried flavour) Clementine

Dinner - Pork chops (with fat removed) Pasta and 42g low fat cheddar (hxa) Tomato ketchup 1tbsp (1 syn)

Snack - Clementine, packet of ww cheese curls (4 syns) Kit kat (5.5 syns)

4. ChunkyButFunky

ChunkyButFunky Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.24%)
    Wednesday 27th January

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hxb) with philidelphia light (2 syns)

Lunch - Jacket Potato with butter (2 syns) and baked beans, salad. Apple

Dinner - Roast chicken, mashed potato (with milk (hxa) and butter (2 syns) ) carrots,broccoli,cabbage and gravy (2 syns??)

Snack - Lindt Lindor Chocolate (4 syns)

Thursday 28th January

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs (made with water,not milk!) Mullerlight yogurt and chopped banana

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread with philidelphia light (2 syns) and chicken breast. Snack a jacks (3 syns)

Dinner - Home made spag bol with pasta (and extra lean mince!!)

Snack - Mullerlight yogurt with an apple.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.