Chunkymiss to slinky miss (hopefully!)

Well done you! How great is that?

Have neglected this thread a little so I thought I'd say hi!

Well, WI scales read 14.9 on Monday which I was very pleased with, 9lb down, 26lb to go! Not feeling too hopefull this week, I've been having a few cheeky wis at home and my scales are reading 14.7.5 which is good, but I'm not much different to what they read last week. Mayor efforts over the weekend I think, I would like at least 1.5 off this week, but ideally 2 weeks of 2.5lb off and ill get my stone... Don't think it will happen tbh.

Been off work this week but all I've done is work with oh at home :( not much fun tbh and I'm feeling just as shattered as I did last week while I was at work! Not even had chance to walk the dogs this week, theyve just been out with us, which is fine, they are still shattered, but i would like a change of scenery! Turned down an interview for a new job last night as it wasn't what I was looking for, so I'm back to square one. Really want a new job but there's nothing much around for what I want to do.

How is everyone? Hardly had much chance to come on here recently to see what your all up to! Hope your all ok and still shrinking!

Had a proper uplifting moment last night when a guy told my oh he was sat 'wit fittest bird int pub!' I know its only a little thing but it properly made my weekend!

Lost 0.5lb this week, which means 9.5lb in total and I'm now 14.8.5. I will be 14.7 next week!

Back