Ciara's CDSS Adventure Starting 5~7~10

Day 4

I found yesterday really hard and again went to bed early to avoid eating.

Feel much better today thankfully.

B: Strawberry shake
L:
D:

pints of water: 1 1

They say day 4 or 5 for hitting ketosis and having more energy, so fingers crossed for you :)

Your doing great and hopefully it will be automatic not to eat soon :)

Hi Ciara,

I'm in the first week too, and know what your going through - but your doing much better on me with the water, I'm struggling with that, I found that I struggled a bit with day 5 but I think that was purely cause I worked from home, and its my place of weakness !! But am surprised have not actually been hungry - guess its just a habit now to eat as and when I'm bored etc. Sounds like your doing brill, well done,

K

hey hun, just read your diary. you're doing amazing so far hunny, i cant wait to be on day 4/5 when ketosis is setting in :)

Thanks Kas, think ketosis is setting in as i'm freeeeezing and feeling a bit giddy. Had more energy today too and not as many food cravings woo

Hi Kazski, well done on getting through the week. Its a battle drinking so much water but people kept saying to keep drinking so that I wouldn't get headaches so far so good!

Thanks for popping in Bev, hope day 1 is going well!

Day 4 is going well. No huge hunger pangs and I've stopped thinking about food so much.

So today

B: strawberry shake
L: choc orange shake. quite sickening by the end. might try half and half with it next time
D: Toffee and walnut shake. bleugh!

Haven't had as much water as usual. Think it was about 2 litres. must try another pint before bed!

Feeling good so roll on day 5

:) glad it's going well for you, keep at it and at least next time you order supplies you'll know which ones to avoid :)

Day 5

Crikey how is it day 5 already!

Feeling good today, not really hungry at all!

B: strawberry shake
L: banana shake yick! its still repeating on me!
D: choc shake

and now comes the weekend, need to keep super busy to stay distracted

woops, just realised I hadn't updated my weight in stats. Weighed in at 313 on Monday not 309 :( Anyway hopefully i'll be beyond 309 come monday.

Decided to start CDSS+ on Monday. I'm really lacking in energy and got very light headed at work today so i'm hoping a bit of food will help. They say there's not much difference in weight loss between SS and SS+ so i'd honestly be happy with a steady 3/4lb loss a week. Think i'll have a chat with CDC about it.

Other than that feeling good! Booked an extra shift at work tomorrow to keep me busy.

Have a good weekend all (if anyone actually reads this)

have a good weekend too! i'm feeling light headed a bit today, really hoping it will pass when im in ketosis in a few days time. im going to try and tackle it by having my cd meals earlier on in the day and just going to bed earlier at night time. as i'm over 5ft 8 i have to have 4 so will try and have 3 of those before 5pm and then the last one around 7, hopefully eating more energy when im the most acitve will help a bit.

its disheartening increasing your cw on the stats, i had to do it too, but we'll soon be back where we were after a week or two on this plan! im so excited to see how much you lose on your first weigh in day!

I was gutted to put it up! totally forgot until I reread my journal! But never mind as you say it wont be at that for long!

Hi Ciara, just wanted to wish you luck. From what I understand the losses are the same on SS/SS+.

Have a great weekend and best of luck with your weigh in.

Your doing so well, roll on monday's weigh in. Fingers crossed for a massive loss for you :)

WI1 10lbs gone! woooo

oooh 10lbs, thats amazing!! *happy dance* :)

Hey, hope your ok and cd still going good :)

Thanks for the comments!

So i'm away with work tomorrow for a week. As i was saying on another thread I get to spend time with skinny beautiful people oh how fun! They're all really nice actually but still.

So i've come off CD and am aiming for low carb. Had a meal today and my goodness was it amazing.

If i'm honest i'm finding CD tough. The lack of energy isn't helping and i'm worried I won't have the motivation to get back on CD. This last week has definately made me really look at my relationship with food. I came to a realisation that made me really sad but i'm glad because i'm finally going to do something about it! whether its cd or some other way.
So thanks for the support you lovely people. It really does help.

hope everyone has a fab week!! Cxx

hey hun, good luck in whatever you choose diet wise. i can imagine how delicious that meal must have been! lol

hope you enjoy yourtrip :)

Back