Ciaras Diary - SS

That will be why you are feeling so awful, it will be your sugar levels adjusting and your body moving into ketosis because of low carbs in your system - I was exactly the same. I shudder at what I used to eat, I was on a fast track to a heart attack. I loved baking and was constantly baking up treats saying it was family/friends but I'd eat most of it myself :(

Most have been very supportive but I've been disappointed by some reactions - one friend is constantly inviting me out for curry's and she knows I can't eat them - it's like she's trying to sabotage my weight loss. A few others have not even commented on my losses, even though after 50lbs it is bloody obvious, I'm 3 dress sizes smaller!!! I just think its sour grapes prob coz their jealous xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep it does sound like sour grapes! Ignore ignore, im getting leg cramps at the min! Everyone thinks its funny to keep asking if i want some food and honestly wonder y im not laughing!!!

Kellyx

Christy i have the same too with others about my weight. I only told a few but there is one in particular that makes it really obvious she dont want to hear about my weight, my friend will say how well im doing and she just talks over us. I dont understand it and it also sounds very childish?!?! I did keep my mouth shut about it and then thought sod it why should i keep my mouth shut when im doing something about my weight, so i talk about it even more now ha ha. There are always one out there that will pull a face, just put it in there face even more. xxx

Well weighed this morning and considering Ive had an up and down week i manage to lose 2lbs which im really shocked at. Im now bang on 12st and hoping that i will get into the 11s by the end of the week. Bring it onnnnn!!!

Hope everyone has a great week xxx

Christy i have the same too with others about my weight. I only told a few but there is one in particular that makes it really obvious she dont want to hear about my weight, my friend will say how well im doing and she just talks over us. I dont understand it and it also sounds very childish?!?! I did keep my mouth shut about it and then thought sod it why should i keep my mouth shut when im doing something about my weight, so i talk about it even more now ha ha. There are always one out there that will pull a face, just put it in there face even more. xxx

I am loving this ethos Ciara and I am going to bloody well adopt the same attitude!!! Sod them, if they can't be supportive and nice I will just bang on about it even more ha ha ha ha!!! x

Well weighed this morning and considering Ive had an up and down week i manage to lose 2lbs which im really shocked at. Im now bang on 12st and hoping that i will get into the 11s by the end of the week. Bring it onnnnn!!!

Hope everyone has a great week xxx

Congratulations that is a brilliant result, given the recent slippages - massive hugs missy xxxx

I am loving this ethos Ciara and I am going to bloody well adopt the same attitude!!! Sod them, if they can't be supportive and nice I will just bang on about it even more ha ha ha ha!!! x

ha ha Honestly do it until it does there heads in. Just dont see why people should frown up on someone else for working so hard xxxx

Congratulations that is a brilliant result, given the recent slippages - massive hugs missy xxxx

Ahh Thank you hun!! Im really focused today and hoping a good week for us both :) Not sure whether to try ss+ just a bit worried i wont lose weight on it :-/ I suppose i will see how i do this week on the shakes and if its a small loss then i may aswell eat and get the same results.

How are you getting on today hun? xx

I've had a hard day today - felt really sick after drinking wine. Plus forgot my shakes so skipped breakfast and had an omlette for lunch. Having a shake for tea and an early night as I know I'll b hungry....nightmare :(

Glad u've been so focused - I'm doing SS+ and getting good losses and my CDC says she's had lots have good results, have a think xxx

Ahhh hun have you had a better day today?? its TOTM for me and as always i want to EAT the world!! im sooooo hungry :(
Was chuffed to bits this morning because i gave myself a cheeky little WI and im 11.13... yayyaya!! Just hope i move quickly away from the heavy side of 11s as there is always a danger slipping back into the 12s xx

Lol I was sooo naughty last night - I ate a mini choc roll it was lush but I've been starving today....oooopsie!!!

I'm going to have some turkey with salad tonight I think - how have you got on?? xxx

Ps mooooosive congrats on getting into 11s that is massively exciting!!!!! Arrrggghhhh!!! Give it 4lbs and u can firmly wave goodbye to those 12s...never to be seen again ;) xxxx

Lol I was sooo naughty last night - I ate a mini choc roll it was lush but I've been starving today....oooopsie!!!

I'm going to have some turkey with salad tonight I think - how have you got on?? xxx

Ive been slightly naughty and nicked 2 of my fellas chips but other than that ive been ok!! i could really big out on choc n crisps this week tho - hate totm.

Least your having a nice healthy dinner.. mmm turkey salad could eat that too hahah!! xxx

Ps mooooosive congrats on getting into 11s that is massively exciting!!!!! Arrrggghhhh!!! Give it 4lbs and u can firmly wave goodbye to those 12s...never to be seen again ;) xxxx

Ah thanks hun :) yes i think 4lbs away from the 12s is safer than a pound! Hopefully i will be in the safe size next week?! thats if im good... but have no intetion of been naughty so B RING IT ONNNN!!! Your 16s are getting closer by the day.. u excited??? xxxx

ciaraxx said:
Ah thanks hun :) yes i think 4lbs away from the 12s is safer than a pound! Hopefully i will be in the safe size next week?! thats if im good... but have no intetion of been naughty so B RING IT ONNNN!!! Your 16s are getting closer by the day.. u excited??? xxxx

Keep away from those chips and you'll be there my lovely!!! BRING IT ON indeedy :) :) yeah I can't wait to be in the 16s it's been too long - but I know as soon as I get there I'll be itching to be in the 15s ha!!! I won't settle until I am 12 stone, and then I may make a final push to be 11 - I'll see what I look like lol. I'm a bit paranoid about starting to look my age as everyone says my skinny sis looks older than me xxx

Keep away from those chips and you'll be there my lovely!!! BRING IT ON indeedy :) :) yeah I can't wait to be in the 16s it's been too long - but I know as soon as I get there I'll be itching to be in the 15s ha!!! I won't settle until I am 12 stone, and then I may make a final push to be 11 - I'll see what I look like lol. I'm a bit paranoid about starting to look my age as everyone says my skinny sis looks older than me xxx

I will stay clear of mr chips!! hahaha. Well mate your doing so well and losing weight is such an addiction once you get into the swing of losing those pounds so i'm sure you will reach your goal and no doubt even more, Im sure you look absolutely fine hun, i think now your loosing weight your picking on something else to worry about. STOP!!! Just think how great you will feel when you reach your target and go
S H O P P I N G :):) for new fabulous smaller clothes :) xx Keep it up hun 41 pounds gone forever xxx

Hiya ladies!
Sorry I've been a bit awol...lots going on & TOTM was just PANTS as usual *rme*

First of; well done on your losses!
I cannot wait to have great news too!
Well done!
Ciara's in the 11s and Christy has clocked 50lbs all together??!! That's MASSIVE girls! :bighug:

I have to confess...went to a wedding at the weekend and well...several glasses of champagne later & I'm back on altho I have felt ROUGH all week...just trying to stay on track *sigh*

I pushed my WI by a week and I'll be there next week Wednesday...gimme some time to correct my 'wrongs' lol

Hiya ladies!
Sorry I've been a bit awol...lots going on & TOTM was just PANTS as usual *rme*

First of; well done on your losses!
I cannot wait to have great news too!
Well done!
Ciara's in the 11s and Christy has clocked 50lbs all together??!! That's MASSIVE girls! :bighug:

I have to confess...went to a wedding at the weekend and well...several glasses of champagne later & I'm back on altho I have felt ROUGH all week...just trying to stay on track *sigh*

I pushed my WI by a week and I'll be there next week Wednesday...gimme some time to correct my 'wrongs' lol

Ahh thank you hun :) Its hard when you have got parties/weddings or eating events in the first week or so.. think its best to wait until you have a free week to kick ass completely ;) Stick to it hun and you will also have great news too :) Was looking at a picture my fella found from fb - it was when i went to a wedding in Jan and i look huge!!!! anyways he took a quick snap of me in my cow pjs ha ha and you can tell a difference. So if i were you Makxxy take a before pic and then that will keep you motivated wanting to look smaller in your next pic xxx Good Luck xxx

Thanks doll xx that's a great idea...that's exactly what I'll do...I have some fotos *cringe* from the wedding & I clearly could look better!
So I'm looking forward to when I can put another foto next to it and say "in your face fat!" lol!

Thanks doll xx that's a great idea...that's exactly what I'll do...I have some fotos *cringe* from the wedding & I clearly could look better!
So I'm looking forward to when I can put another foto next to it and say "in your face fat!" lol!

hahaha yeah thats what i did... I looked at the photo and thought WHY DID MY FELLA LET ME WALK AROUND LIKE THAT? awful awful awful!!! Joining the gym next month so i can tone up and shed the other 2 stone!! Keep us posted Makxxy xxxx

Back