Ciaras Diary - SS

Well jumped on the scales this morning and apparently im 11.10 YIPEEEEEE i hope come WI on tue (tuesdays are my new WI) il weighing a little less than 11.10. BYE BYE 12s :):) xxx

Oh my god that is brilliant!!!!! Whooohooooo!!! You are doing so well Ciara!!!! How close are you to you target now, at this rate you are going to be even lighter and even closer to goal. Well done - I'm mega proud of you :D

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my god that is brilliant!!!!! Whooohooooo!!! You are doing so well Ciara!!!! How close are you to you target now, at this rate you are going to be even lighter and even closer to goal. Well done - I'm mega proud of you :D

xxx

Ahh thanks Christy, that means alot. My orginal goal when i first started this was 10.7 but i think if i get to 10st il be happy to have an "area weight" where i can go up and down without feeling guilty so 10st /10st 5lbs would make me happy :) Got into my size 12 jeans now which im over the moon, i think before i wouldnt admit but was almost a size 16. But just got to work on getting into the 10 stone mark and size 10s. bring it on...

Even more exciting... CHRISTY IS 1 POUND SHY OF THE 16SSSSSSSSS baby wahoooooo!!!! Weightloss is the best addiction in the world. Were on a roll hun and were going to hit our targets so sooon xxxxx

Well weekends been and gone but unfortunately i can never seem to be golden over the weekends. Don't get me wrong i didn't completely pig out but ate the odd thing here and there which shouldn't even tough my lips just yet...!! So i think ive come to the conclusion that when weekends arrive i'm not going to beat myself up and if i cave in im just going to get back onto the diet and be golden mon-sat :) Ok maybe i could have lost another pound or 2 but a treat here and there has kept me sane. I'm hoping to be a pound lighter tomorrow at WI.
Today im 11.10... im hoping to see 11.9 on the scales tomorrow :)

Hows everyone else??? Is it just me been a greedy git or does anyone else cave in at weekends???

Roll on Friday already x x x x

Well weekends been and gone but unfortunately i can never seem to be golden over the weekends. Don't get me wrong i didn't completely pig out but ate the odd thing here and there which shouldn't even tough my lips just yet...!! So i think ive come to the conclusion that when weekends arrive i'm not going to beat myself up and if i cave in im just going to get back onto the diet and be golden mon-sat :) Ok maybe i could have lost another pound or 2 but a treat here and there has kept me sane. I'm hoping to be a pound lighter tomorrow at WI.
Today im 11.10... im hoping to see 11.9 on the scales tomorrow :)

Hows everyone else??? Is it just me been a greedy git or does anyone else cave in at weekends???

Roll on Friday already x x x x

You know your posts make me feel so much better!!!! I ate mini sausages, cheese and had 2 glasses of red wine last night ha ha ha!!! The thing is we are both still losing so we are doing well, yes perhaps we could get to goal a bit quicker but it's not really the end of the world is it?? Yay to you being 11'10!!!! That's ace!!! Guess what?????? I'm in the 16s.......yesssssss!!!! ROLL ON THE 15s BABY lol xxxxx

Well jumped on the scales this morning and apparently im 11.10 YIPEEEEEE i hope come WI on tue (tuesdays are my new WI) il weighing a little less than 11.10. BYE BYE 12s :):) xxx

Well done!!!!!!! :happy036:
I'm so pleased for you! Can't wait to have a major loss...I'm down by 3lbs :) which is pretty good considering I've really not been that good :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:
But today's another day...onwards aye?
Good on you girl!

You know your posts make me feel so much better!!!! I ate mini sausages, cheese and had 2 glasses of red wine last night ha ha ha!!! The thing is we are both still losing so we are doing well, yes perhaps we could get to goal a bit quicker but it's not really the end of the world is it?? Yay to you being 11'10!!!! That's ace!!! Guess what?????? I'm in the 16s.......yesssssss!!!! ROLL ON THE 15s BABY lol xxxxx

Woohooo!!! well done Christy!!!!
I'm so inspired! What a way to start my week ladies :bliss:

hahahah were terrible arent we.. but guess what?!? Were still loosing weight and you my dear have just proved this by only hitting the bloody SIXTEENS!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! Bye Bye 17s.. your no longer wanted xxxx ;) Well donee Hun, Super proud xxxxxxxx

Well done!!!!!!! :happy036:
I'm so pleased for you! Can't wait to have a major loss...I'm down by 3lbs :) which is pretty good considering I've really not been that good :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:
But today's another day...onwards aye?
Good on you girl!

Ahhh hun dont worry as you can see we all have our slip ups, as long as you get back on plan you will continue to lose. You finding it easier Makxxy?
Well done on your 3lb loss, go girrrrrrrrrrlllll!!!! xxxx

Makxxy said:
Woohooo!!! well done Christy!!!!
I'm so inspired! What a way to start my week ladies :bliss:

Thank you Makxxy! Here's to a great week for all of us - Ciara is right - we all make slip ups, I do it all the time. I've just eaten some cheddar cheese and a tomato. It's the overall behaving that matters not the little slip ups :) xxx

ciaraxx said:
hahahah were terrible arent we.. but guess what?!? Were still loosing weight and you my dear have just proved this by only hitting the bloody SIXTEENS!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! Bye Bye 17s.. your no longer wanted xxxx ;) Well donee Hun, Super proud xxxxxxxx

:D :D :D thank you lovely!!! I'm already eying up the 15s ha ha ha!!! Hope you've had a great day xxx

Well ive lost 4lbs since last week but unfortunately im still 11.10 but the lowest of 11.10 if you know what i mean?! Meaning i should be 11.9 tomorrow without a doubt wahoooooo. Starting back at the gym doing the classes as from tonight, just hope that doesn't effect my weightloss as it has in the past - i.e gained muscle = heavier on the scales.

Been really impatient today and just want to be in the 10s already ha ha. Got to be EXTRA good (apart from tomorrow night) up until next sat because thats when im out with the girls for the first time since May eeeek!!! I need to make sure that im the lowest side of the 11s i can be so i can feel more comfortable :p

Hows everyones week going so far? Anyone else have there weigh in today xxxx

Wooooop 11.9 this morning, 2lbs shy of losing 2 stone. Cant wait until im the lower side of the 11s so that the 10s are in sight. How greedy? ha ha. I think this fourm is great to keep a diary of your weight loss journey, esepcially when im having a low day, you can just see how far you have come :)

Hope everyone is having a great week. xx

Well as planned, enjoyed a nice curry for reds leaving do and back in track today, really want to see through smaller side of 11 now :) xxx

Friends* not reds ~ stupid phone xxx

Well done for getting back on track lady!!! That's ace :) I lost 3lbs this week, just been baking some cupcakes for the Macmillan coffee morning - did chocolate and hazelnut and I was weak, I've eaten hazelnuts and ended up tasting loads of a the cake batter....ooops!!! Feeling a bit guilty now - I really need to behave myself and smash this diet this week - I want to have a good loss so I can get nearer the 15s

Hope your ok xxxx

mmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmy... LOVE cake batter, tastes better than the cakes ha ha! Just start a fresh and you will be back on track hun. I did put half a pound on when i had that curry but its back off now, hoping to be 11.8 tomorrow :) Im going to be uber strict from now on up until my night out with the girls next sat :) Set yourself a mini goal hun and im sure that will keep you on track ;) Anything planned soon that you can try and help you stay on plan? xxxx

ps - Well done in your weight loss, feels soooooo good to hit the next mile stone doesnt it :) xxxx

ciaraxx said:
mmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmy... LOVE cake batter, tastes better than the cakes ha ha! Just start a fresh and you will be back on track hun. I did put half a pound on when i had that curry but its back off now, hoping to be 11.8 tomorrow :) Im going to be uber strict from now on up until my night out with the girls next sat :) Set yourself a mini goal hun and im sure that will keep you on track ;) Anything planned soon that you can try and help you stay on plan? xxxx

Good plan!!!! Well weighed myself this morning and I am 16st12, my best friend has just popped round and we're going out in a fortnight as a sort of post wedding night out. Would be awesome if I could get down to 16st4 or thereabouts. Then I'd only be 5lbs off my first big milestone that I set myself. Which actually thinking properly Fairy and I had both said we wanted to get into the 15s by end of October so that second target would be possible.

I'm wondering because I've been doing this for 11 weeks I am getting a bit complacent and sneaking in little cheats. I need to stop messing about and focus.

We can do this!!!!

ps loved what u'r OH said on the book of face - you are doing brilliantly and you should be very very proud of yourself lovely xxxxx

Back