Ciaras Diary - SS

Wowwwww 6 kids? Blimey I have a dog and that's enough for me hahaha xxx ah glad u had a good night but I don't envy your hangover at all - your turn hahaha xxx mmmmm chippy T Fran? Could murder one of those bad boys right now haha xxx

We are terrible come weekends but back on track today just need to chug some water back too!well sacked my very unsupportive consultant off and now have arranged to see my old consultant I used last year yay - she back off her 2 month hol!!

Well Christy hope your date goes really well and enjoy your meal xxx

Let's Have a good week ladies xxx

Lol the chipppy was gooooood bloody lush.curry is my downfall omg i could eat chicken tikka allday everyday.hope you enjoy your date christy! Think ive slacked on the water too today but il need to start wearing a bloomin nappy to work if i dtink like i should be lol.yes 6 kids i should have bought a tv ha ha.my turn for a hangover sun im out sat nite gosh why dont i jus do diet grrrrr xxx

Lol the chipppy was gooooood bloody lush.curry is my downfall omg i could eat chicken tikka allday everyday.hope you enjoy your date christy! Think ive slacked on the water too today but il need to start wearing a bloomin nappy to work if i dtink like i should be lol.yes 6 kids i should have bought a tv ha ha.my turn for a hangover sun im out sat nite gosh why dont i jus do diet grrrrr xxx

I yeah i know what you mean, im constantly going to toilet at work hahah annoying!

I agree chicken tikka massala is the best and could quite happily eat that everyday for the rest of my life YUM!!!

Well ladies im confused, shocked but well chuffed!!

Yesterday i stuck to plan but didnt hold my breath for any results soon... Was weighing in at 11.9 yesterday and this morning ELEVEN SIX?????????? wtf?

Well chuffed :) Has really kept me focused that little loss.. hope to meet and greet the 10s by next week xxxx

Wow thays fab hun!!!! Me on the other hand am day 3 of ssing and weighed today but gained a lb wtf?" so so disheartened.how can that happen? Xx

Ahhhh our bodies are strange beasts!! Ciara that's amazing though - well done! Fran, it's prob water retention if your being 100% so I really wouldn't worry too much.

I have had horrendous hunger pangs this afternoon, all because I'm not in ketosis. Felt so bad I caved and had a couple of squares of chocolate.

Apparently he doesn't want to go for a curry now so we're going to a local pub which does amazing pub grub. Massive portions though so I've rung ahead and pre-ordered something off menu, I'm also driving so sticking to plan. Getting severe tummy pains which aren't nice at all :(

I'm also feeling really spaced out and tired, got I need to get back I'm ketosis ASAP! I hate feeling like this xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow thays fab hun!!!! Me on the other hand am day 3 of ssing and weighed today but gained a lb wtf?" so so disheartened.how can that happen? Xx

Oh hun it is disheartening when you have stuck to plan BUT like Christy said its probably water retention, try and cug some water back as much as you can, stick to plan and im sure you will have a great loss next week ;) Cin up hun, your smaller than you usaed to be and will continue to shrink.. we just have our weeks where it can be poo for us xxx

Mmmmm Christy pub grub sounds yummy but well done for tinking ahead and booking in advanced.. i really admire that because i would just turn up and cave in, great will power there so take my hat off to ya xxx Hopefully the hunger pangs wont be as bad for you today, like i said with fran juust chug back as much water as you can and you will be in ketosis in no time once your back on plan xx

Chuffed this morning ive lost another pound =) yay. Now 11.5 .... 10s are soooo close xxx

Morning thankypu both u made me feel better and weighed this morn and scales dropped a fair bit :)) wi tom so il drown myself in water today
Loving another lb god ul b in the tens nxt week def!! Id b like u i would have just orderrd woteva i fancy on the day lol.whens wi for you both?? Xx

Hello lovelies!!! Well I survived date night - had chicken and veg with no potato type stuff with it. Was a killer because he had my favourite Greek lamb with Greek salad and chips (the chips at this pub are amazing!!) omg I nearly put my entire face in his dinner ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Chuffed to bits for you both, that's fantastic! Scales say I'm now back down to what I was last week - WI is Friday. I'm out tomorrow a going to see Greg Davies so going to drive and going to be super good now. After what I've done this week I'll be pleased to break even lot lose a pound :) xxxx

Lol id have rolled round in chips lol like a wild beast!! Ha ha sounds like were all doim well!! Actually looking forward to wi tom for a change im desperste to get into the 14s its untrue.the 15s seemed like an eternity to do but i did it.i have said to myself thst il get down to 13.7 then prob switch to sw as this diet is not family friendly atall.plus theres the cost too.xx

I'm a stone behind you Fran, I'm desperate to get out of these pigging 16s...I am yearning for the 15s! Feeling very bloated at the min but haven't been to the loo since Saturday morning :(

I have spoke to my CDC and said that I'm sticking this out until I hit 13st, I'm going to start working up the stages when I hit 14st because I want to make sure I can cope with food - its really opened my eyes when people on here say they struggle on this when they start eating again. I'm toying with doing SW against calorie counting. Past experience has proved that I will always need to watch my weight closely otherwise I'll just pile the weight back on - carbs and me really are not friends so perhaps SW is the way forward :) xxxx

LOL at the chip diving and rolling about! I nearly dived face first on a cake yesterday - managed to refrain as they discourage that sort of behaviour at work!

If you're not good with carbs how about a low carb paleo/atkinsy type plan (is south beach one of those?) My fitness pal is excellent too! :D

Never mind chip rolling id hsve smeared curry sauce all over me too lol
Christy i wss like u i honestly felt like i would never get out of 16s but now i feel same way bout 14s lol xx

P.s wots fitness pal? Xx

It's a real killer isn't it?!!! Had a lovely text off the guy I was out with last night saying I looked 'amazing' and what diet have I been doing. Did make me feel good and was a much needed boost to keep me on track. My first big target is 15st10 and I really want to get there around mid-November. Then it's one last push to get to 14st before I start moving up the stages. Getting to 13st feels like a a total dream :D xxx

I love Fitness Pal!! I use it to chart my weight loss at the min an i love seeing the chart go down and keeps me focused :) a colleague is also dieting and using it to keep track of her calories, she's doing well. It really helps me focus on my BMI too, which is important xxx

Morning thankypu both u made me feel better and weighed this morn and scales dropped a fair bit :)) wi tom so il drown myself in water today
Loving another lb god ul b in the tens nxt week def!! Id b like u i would have just orderrd woteva i fancy on the day lol.whens wi for you both?? Xx

Ah glad your feeling better hun, not as if your diet constantly consist of burgers and chips.. so was bound to be water retention or TOTM.
WI for me is tuesdays :) Only lost a pound on tue put hoping for a better lost next tue :) xxx

Hello lovelies!!! Well I survived date night - had chicken and veg with no potato type stuff with it. Was a killer because he had my favourite Greek lamb with Greek salad and chips (the chips at this pub are amazing!!) omg I nearly put my entire face in his dinner ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Chuffed to bits for you both, that's fantastic! Scales say I'm now back down to what I was last week - WI is Friday. I'm out tomorrow a going to see Greg Davies so going to drive and going to be super good now. After what I've done this week I'll be pleased to break even lot lose a pound :) xxxx

HAHAHAHHA i would have wanted to motorboat those chips too... Christy.. give me some of your will power?! xxxxx

Ahhh ladies just had a catch up of your posts (couldnt comment yesterday because the boss was walking around grrrr) Im thinking of doing SW in couple weeks.. IF i get into the 10s because i agree with fran.. i cant have this as a life style... i mean each to there own but i read on this forum somewhere that someone just sees CD a way of life and not bothered about eating no more?!??! WTF.. that surely isnt normal? haha. i never want to see a milkshake ever again after this diet. My chap showed me an EVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL picture of me at a friends wedding in January.. o dear lord. I love fitness Pal too.. always keep track of my weight and it does help you :)

How are you getting on Jelliebabe?

Keep it up ladies... Fran you will smash the 14s and Christy your well into your way of kicking the shhhhh out of the 15s. Proud of you ladies... keep at it xxx

What a fab post!! Love this diary.i only lost 2lb 2 measly lb cdc said its because im on evil antibiotics for a tooth infection and will be retaining water.im a lb off 3 stone loss now.hows everyone doin? I ate today i am ashamed to say.antibiotics have to be taken with food bit tjats a pooey excuse really grr bak on it like sonic tom woo xx

Back