Cinderzxx - Food diary for Oct...

cinderzxx

Im back!!! after bit of a very big very naughty lapse... oh dear... :(
but onwards... (and hopefully downwards on the scales)

Monday 5th Oct
Green Day
B: Fruit
L: Fruit salad with fat free shape yoghurt
Apple, 3 babybell light (HexA)
D: Pasta in tomato sauce (made from passata, garlic, onions, peppers (cooked in frylight), worcester sauce, tinned tomatos and herbs), with sweetcorn and wafer thin ham (hexB) and mushrooms.

Tues 6th Oct
Green Day

B: 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with small amount of Semi skimmed milk (1/2 HexA) and tsp splenda
L: Fruit (orange, grapes, pear and banana) with fat free yoghurt
D: Baked potato with butter (3 syns), brocolli with cheese sauce (made with milk from hexA and 42g half fat mature cheddar hexA) and beans

Snack: Go Ahead yoghurt breaks (forest fruits)- 3.5 syns

Total syns: 6.5

Monday 12th Oct

Not a good weekend (as usual) so back on track today!

B/L: Kind of merged into one:
Fruit salad (strawberries, grapes and banana) with shape fuller for longer yoghurt
2 alpen light bars (HexB)
1 apple

D: Pork Chop (fat removed) with roasted vegetables (olive oil HexB)

Tues 13th Oct
Red Day

B: Fruit salad with yoghurt

L: Wholemeal bread (hexB) with wafer thin lean ham and laughing cow triangles (HexA)
Apple

D: Sea Bass cooked in free tomato sauce with steamed veg, portion of wholemeal pasta (HexB)

snack: Wafer thin ham with remaining hexA laughing cow light triangles

Weds 14th Oct
Green Day

B: 2 Weetabix (HexB) with s.skimmed milk (HexA) and splenda. Hard boiled egg

L: Pasta in free tomato sauce with grilled bacon (fat removed) (HexB)

snack: Apple

D: Baked potato with 42g half fat cheddar (hexA) and baked beans. butter (3 syns)

Total syns: 3

Thurs 15th Oct...
oh dear...
pizza hut happened...
lunchtime buffet..
had some salad... no dressing... all ok...
but then.. like 7 slices of pizza (cheese and tom and ham and pineapple mainly) even though it was thin base and i was trying to pick small slices i was bloody hungry and greed did get the better of me...

im estimating about 80-90 syns!!!
didnt eat anything else that day!

thats it... good for the rest of the week!!

Fri 16th Oct
Red Day

B: Two boiled eggs
an apple

L: lean ham and salad
3 laughing cow light triangles (hexA)
shape fat free yoghurt

D: home made cottage pie, lean mince cooked with onions and mushrooms and stock made from beef oxo cubes, with 200g baked potato (hexB) mashed with 2 laughing cow light triangles and a little bit of butter (3syns) sprinkled with 28g cheddar (hexA)

Grapes

Sat 17th Oct
Extra Easy

wasnt sure whether today would be green or extra easy, i think i ate a bit too much chicken for it to be green.... but then, didnt use any of my HexBs, so i guess both could be chicken?

anyway, heres what i had:

Banana

Egg fried rice (made with boiled rice, peppers, onions, sweetcorn and peas cooked in fry light with 1 beaten egg) and roast chicken, (not sure how much it weighed, i had 1 leg and about 1/3 of a small breast?) (no fat added, skin removed)

apple

Sunday 18th Oct
Green Day

B: Banana and apple

D: Baked potato with 1 laughing cow light triangle (hexa) and 42g half fat cheddar (hexA)
100g asda fresh ravioli (5-6 syns) with passata

Mon 19th Oct
Green Day

B: Banana

L: fruit salad (pineapple, orange and grapes) with ww fat free yoghurt, 2 alpen light bar (hexB)

D: Baked potato with beans and 42g half fat cheddar (hexA), butter 3 syns

aaaaaaargh want chocolate today!!

Tues 20th
Extra easy - that is the plan

woooo weighed this morning.... 4lbs down :)

B: Banana
caramel snackajacks 3.5syns

L: BLT made with 2 slices of nimble bread (HexB) grilled bacon, fat removed, lettuce, tomato and extra light mayonnaise (1/2 syn)
Fat free yoghurt

D: The plan is chinese takeaway, am thining beef chowmein... 8.5syns or maybe beef and mushrooms 4.5syns or chicken and cashew nuts 8.5syns. There are a few of us eating so will be sharing the portions out between all of us... but to be on the safe side i think I will count the full syn value for each bit i eat... just so im covered!! even if i eat all 3 of those its only 21.5 syns... and thats not as horrific as i thought a takeaway could be

It will be my treat night of the week though i think.... altho mums birthday at weekend... argh...
:sigh:

syn update... had the chinese... we shared them between three of us tho so had a few spoonfuls of each, maybe a bit more of the noodles so am hoping that my estimations of 21.5syns is pretty safe, plus the kitkat chunky i ate :(... 13 syns

38.5syns for the day

phew, not as bad as pizza hut episode!!

Last edited:
Weds 21st Oct
Red Day

Hmmmm really struggling today, havent eaten anything yet... dont want to start eating coz i know once i start i will just carry on... Have beef and butternut squash casserole in oven... might wait for that and try and avoid the binge!!

Dont give in Hun!! Just eat free foods until tea time...that casserole sounds lovely!

Weds 21st
Red Day

Cont...

Ended up having a banana and then yummy casserole (Beef cooked with mushrooms, onions and butternut squash, and oxo and mixed herbs and worcester sauce in the oven for hooooooooooours) with lots of brocolli... yummy yum....

Then had hot chocolate (6syns) and weetabix (hexB and hexA) before bed :)

xx

Thurs 22nd Oct
Red Day

B: WW vanilla yoghurt and a banana

L: Tuna mayo and red onion sandwhich made with extra light mayonnaise (1/2 syn) and 2 slices nimble bread (HexB)

D: Sausage casserole made with tesco healthy living sausages (2 syns), baked beans (hexB) and scwartz sausage casserole sachet (5syns for whole packet - serving 5 people - so 1 syns worth for me! :) ) with butternut squash mash and free veg.

total syns: 3.5

Oooo im so bad at keeping up to date with this!!

Monday 2nd November
Green day

B: 2 weetabix (HexB) with skimmed milk (HexA) and splenda

L: Batchelors Mild Curry savory rice (1syn), fat free yoghurt, an apple

D: Spaghetti on toast (HexB) with poached eggs and 2 Quorn sausages. 1spoon of tomato ketchup (1syn)

Tuesday 3rd Nov
Red Day

B: 28g Porridge oats (HexB) made with skimmed milk (HexA) and splenda

L: Tuna and red onion salad, ww fat free yoghurt and an orange

D: Homemade meatballs (extra lean mince, onions, garlic and worcester sauce, bound with a bit of beaten egg) in tomato sauce (passata, onion, garlic and mixed herbs) with 35g Wholewheat pasta (HexB) and 28g grated cheese (HexA)

Back