• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Snacks Cinema snacking?!

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks Popcorn, Lightly Salted 13g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 2½ Syns
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I was a bit dubious about having the Alpen Light bars but I went to see Avatar at the weekend and had a couple while my OH ate an entire bag of skittles and they were actually really good!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
I like Ryvita Minis in the cinema, but I do eat them discreetly and quietly because I have a massive bugbear about people who rustle in cinemas and theatres!! It really irritates me! And I love munching on grapes too, or fresh pineapple chunks I take in a small container! I love the cinema!!X

I take in a box of smints with me (1 syn for the lot - not that I recommend you finish the box!) OR Sula Sugar free sweets - some are 0.5 syn for 2 sweets others are 0.5 syn per sweet - suck 'em and they last ages - the creme caramel taste like werthers!! YUM!!

Jill

i get sula from the health shop - m and s do their own and are even nicer!

How about blending some de-frosted peas with fresh mint and cottage cheese, and using this as a dip for courgettes or other veggies that don't make a loud noise when crunched.

Annie