Cinta is back

Well I lost 5lb, over 9 days. officially I wish it was a stone, lol, but I'm happy with that & feel so much better. Steve is on nights so he'll weigh when he gets home although up all night drinking tea wont have helped! Here's to the next week :D

Well done:)

Well done on the great loss and getting back on the atkins band wagon.

you made me lol Lisa....some of my dreals are mental, especially when I'm trying to lose weight! I'm forever explaining myself to people. Freud would probably have a field day with that :D

Well done Sharon! I had a strange dream last night that someone was telling me about coconut oil and cocoa powder, I just said 'yeah, cocoa bark duh' lol

My nightmare last night was about trying to convince people at a party that a sign around Ann Widdicombe's neck saying "Danger - concealed entrance" (in a rude way...) was funny. Why take mind altering drugs when you can achieve the same result on low carb? :D

I had a nightmare oh had some ugly skinny goofy woman move in who he was carrying on with i woke up just as i confronted them put me in a horrible mood all that day funny how dreams can do that when we know they are not real.

Susie that's just bizarre!

I had a dream about shopping with my cats. Sometimes on diets I dream about going on eating binges (it happened a LOT when I was on a vlcd) and wake up thinking I've actually done it!

Well we are off on Saturday & I've lost 9lb so I'm pretty pleased with that. Steve has lost the same too :D

Great loss, enjoy your holiday....

Hello! I'm back again & ready to blitz the lbs again. Been a bit naughty since Christmas with birthdays etc so plenty of alcohol was involved & guess what? I put on weight!
Started back on Thursday & I'm well into it again now. Turning my sticks a nice pink so all is well with the World :)

Last edited:
Thank you Moonlights. I pleased to say I'm 5lb down in my first week! :D

Back