cj`s getting skinny diary

morning
1st full day today - im off to asda to stock up on all the yummy foods after meal planning for the wk, i may update my food plan in a while
im thinking to extra easy the wk ends but green & red the weeks
?
:D

morning all
thursday - was good food wise

friday -hubby came home & really wanted a chicken kebab so i had one, ok could of been worse but it was day 2 grr

today - we are doing the snag list around the house so busy busy, its only been the same list for 2 yrs,
food wise the plan is pitta pizza for lunch & steak & sweet pots for tea

evening all
good day today lots of my to do list got done & i only had 9 syns :D
mmm the pitta bread pizza was lovely i must say tasted very much like a italian base pizza & quiet big
will defo be a regular in our house & easy to make

evening

its been so beautiful today, ive had a good day in general & food wise breakfast/lunch was a sausage sandwich with cherries & a yoghurt, tea was chicken dinner a total of 9 syns :p

ive been busy make a photobook of our holiday it took me 7hrs :eek: on & off, i seen a code on f/b for free book so only had to pay postage £3.99 bargain but i took all day
i just hope its nice

dh also got a few more bits done off the snag list yay, hes doing it as its his bday & dd 1st birthday in 3 weeks & weather permitting we are going to have a bbq but only if the house & garden are finished :D:D

hi
im thinking of setting a few targets to get me going only lil ones

lose 6lb to get me back to weight before finishing
lose 7lb
lose 10lb to get into overweight bmi
lose 13lb to get me in to next stone bracket
lose 1stone by middle of august
lose 19.5lb to get club 10

hopefully im swimming tonight with my friend get started on the body magic

food today is med veg & h/m burger for dinner & bolignaise for tea so extra easy day for me

Last edited:
morning

no swimming last night my friend went to see her granddad in hospital, i think im gonna have to brave it on my own,
my friend is really busy works a stressful job & has 2 lil ones so getting out can be difficult im a sahm so swimming is my break :p

im going to aqua aerobics tomorrow with another friend

when i was setting my goals yesterday i was thinking of my end goal i want to be well into healthy bmi im currently in obese :cry:

i will be 30 in 30 weeks:eek: im hoping to of lost 3 stone by then, im not a fast loser 1 - 1.5lbs is about it,
dh is taking us on hols for my bday its not booked yet but im hoping 5 star in egypt or something else i would really like is to renew our wedding vows in grenta green, we will of been married 12 yrs 4 days after my bday
hope hes reading :D

back to asda today for more fresh fruit, im spending so much money on food its stupid

yesterday went a bit wrong but _____________ drawn opps

today is weigh in im hoping for 3lbs but not sure ive been good enough, i did wear jeans to weigh in last week so im wearing leggings tonight :p
pop back later to let you know how i done

yay i got my 3lb off so pleased with that also didnt wear my leggings i wore linen trousers so a lil lighter than jean but not more than 1lb

good week for me this week, i must stay on track or my 3 stone will be a lifetime away

also cant update my ticker coz i forgot my pin

thanks ginlin i was starting to think i was talking to myself, although i wouldnt mind that i use it as a record of how good or bad i have been! hope your doing ok ?

im feeling all positive today, i didnt cheat after weigh in last night i had chicken curry jacket pot & rice very nice too

today im not sure what to have my wks meal plan says sausage cassarole but i dont fancy that i may do a brunch & go ee for the day

i would like to lose 3 lbs this week to take me back to where i was before i finished in april thats the plan

Hiya,
Keep the good feeling up, and well done on keeping on track after WI, as it is so, so easy to think, I'll have that now, and start the week tomorrow!

not having a plan is not good although ive been ok well within syns
i either have had an ee day with synned cheese or a red day with no 2nd healthy extra ::eek:
thats not to bad but tomorrow im having a plan i like knowing what day im on it keeps me focused
today i feel a bit like i dont know what im doing
think i may treat myself to a mint options later, how exciting !

hi
good day yesterday had about 15 syns but theres no worries with that
i had the cook in the bag chicken by maggis i must say it was delish i had garlic chicken it was 5 1/2 syns for the whole pack between 4 of us, i will be deffinalty buying again

today i had nandos :eek: 1/4 chicken & spicy rice oh & 1 slice of garlic bread, i was shopping with my sis & was so hot & hungry i had to stop but i could of been worse

tea is pork chops & sweet pot wedges mmmm its cooking now i cant wait

sorry ive been m.i.a for a few day i lost 1lb in class this wk i was a lil dissapointed but 1lb is 1lb !

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png

Last edited:
Back