Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

It's only small but it has made me smile again

After a spell in the wilderness I have lost nearly 3lbs this week.

It has made me so happy

Very inspiring ladies :D

Lost 2 1/2lbs this week taking me over the half stone mark! Wohoo! :D

I'm moving house in a few weeks, so decided to have a wardrobe clear out. Some of my old clothes (which I didn't it when I started losing) now it perfectly! I feel hugely motivated - because I'm not yet at the stage where I can see a difference in the morror, but now I know that it's making a big difference :)

Week 1 lost 4.5
Week 2 lost 3 - half stone :)
Week 3 lost 3.5
Week 4 lost 2
13 pound in a month think is great be happy for a pound this week for my stone :) x

Well done Sheffgina!

Can't believe I've now lost 1stone! I was only in here the other week happy to have 7lbs off :)

Hi all i started a week ago tomorrow. Had my first weigh in today and ive lost 10 lbs :-D

Last edited:
Jenaleyton, that's a great loss. You must be pleased?
I started on 31.7.2013 so we started around the same time. How much do you want to lose? Are you on Ss?

Woo! I measured my waist today for the first time in aaaages. I'm glad I did, I found I've lost 6 inches! Or, as I like to think of it - half a foot of tummy. That sould keep me motivated for a while.

:wee:

11 lbs to go to target so so happy to see an 8 at the start of the scales again first time since early 2012

Lost a fantastic 17lbs since the 9th December and dropped 2" around my waist and 2" around my neck. Absolutely chuffed! Just need rid of the moobs now! :p

10% body weight down since Boxing Day
190 to 171!!
Dared to set a low goal weight

Back