Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

I can wear clothes I've not been able to in years!

I did it!!! Today I reached my goal.:):):) Thank you Exante diet, it's been easy. 2 stone 2 pounds in about 10 weeks. Now the hard works starts, got to maintain.

Probably should have done this myself ... but a couple of weeks ago I hit my target too. 6 stone 7lbs of flab I will never be seeing again! Woo Hoo. :D

Ooooh! Should've shouted out my last achievements! :eek:

Made it to my 5 stone loss on 17th August 2012! :bunnydance:

Currently gunning for 10 stone exactly.....which at the mo is less than 1 pound away from me! *shakes fist* :D

well done to everyone who has lost there weight

I just had a baby. he is 4 months now. i am determined to lose my pregnancy weight so i went to the gym everyday and cut down my food. RESULT? Im over the moon.

- i am now wearing my pre pregnancy clothes
- my skin and hair is looking healthy
- i sleep a lot better
- im now back to UK Size 8.
- belly is looking good already!
most of all: Husband is happy as larry :)

Hi All,

So this is my first week on Minimins and SW and I have lost a brilliant 8lb in my first week! I was shocked, I knew I would have lost about 6lb but not 8lb! Everyone was so shocked including the SW rep!

Swimming and Slimming world are my life now!!! Brilliant!

Cannot wait to fit in a size 8 xxx

After 6 weeks at SW I have lost 1 stone 1.5 pounds dropped almost 2 dress sizes and feel generally much better about myself :D

I have had issues with motivation - and recently put on weight :( but in 2 days I have now lost 1.1 Kg (2.4 pounds) in 2 days!!! :D back under what I had put on plus more :)

One week down and I have lost 11 pounds and 3 inches off my waist.

5 weeks, and feeling great, and eating well, and lost 22lbs so far, down a size in trousers and looking to take a comparison photo. :D

Hi there, I started out 8 months ago at 22.12 lbs, this morning I weighed myself and I now weigh 13.8lb so that's a 9 stone 4 lb loss in just over 8 months, my initial target was 14 stone but having achieved that I have now set a new target of 12 stone 8lbs, hopefully would have done it within a month, if anyone wants any advice or support I will be happy to lend an ear.

This is truly inspiring :) You must be so proud of yourself! I'm on week 3 now, i've got around 9/10stone to loose, seems like such a long journey but its nice to see that you are doing it and it is very possible! I've lost a stone so far in 2 weeks, which I am happy with! Any advice you can offfer me for staying strong, would be much appreciated :) xxxx

i love this thread! really boosts the motivation :)

Wow! Your all doing so well :D Loving the motivation!

I have lost 7st10lb
thats nearly 8 whole stone. THAT'S almost a whole little person.

I can fit into garden furniture. I can shop in river island. I can wear wellies. I can breathe in and look even skinnier ;)

I am 11lb off leaving the obese bmi category. I wear a size 14 uk clothes. I have collar bones. I no longer worry if I'm gonna 'fit' into chairs, fair rides, squeezing past people and tables. I have ankles.... I never knew they were there! This is a strange one.... I have knuckles and not just fat dimples. I have a jaw line and not just neck and face blended into one.

:553::D

Back