Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

I lost 25 pounds and have been maintaining my loss for 10 months now. I feel great. I wanted to become fit & fabulous before turning 40 & I have achieved that!

Okay, I'll shout loud and proud I've lost 4st 10lbs!! Feel fabulous and wondering if the novelty ever wears off!!

WOOOOOOOO!

Congrats to all of us!

5 months and ive lost 8 and a half stone. Ive posted my story further down. Have a read. Was a size 28, now im a size 14/16

Love becki

5 months and ive lost 8 and a half stone. Ive posted my story further down. Have a read. Was a size 28, now im a size 14/16

Love becki

WOW....:eek::eek::eek:

Lacey..xx :)

Tomorrow my family sees me at goal for the first time!

Well - its been a great journey on LL this year.

I started in January - and am now half way throught the final 12 weeks of ROute to Management.

Tomorrow I fly home to California, where my family will see me for the first time, at the lowest weight I have been in over 25 years.

The only time they saw me this size was as I shot through it. They were amaed when they saw me in May - and I have lost a further 5 stone since then.

All tolled - I lost 9.5 stone. 1/2 stone more and I would have lost exactly 1/2 of me.

Its been an amazing journey, full of ups and downs, realisations, and a lot of painful chapters closed.

Now its time to have fun and enjoy life as I should have been these past 25 years.

Below are some photos. First, the dreaded before. The second is my after photo, graciously taken by a photographer our LLC hired to say congrats and thank you. I feel like it her that should be thanked. SHe helped me save my life - as did the support and acceptance of so many here at Minimins.

What a ride! And now - I do have prof, that dreams really do come true. ANd you don;t even halve to go somewhere over a rainbow - can happen right here, right now - with both feet on the ground.

:)

As said, here is, ashamedly, my before - me at my absolute worst, by the look of it one step away from a heart attack - and the absolute lowest time in my life. At this stage, I belive food was a slow form of suicide...it was a dreadful time in my life. Breaks my heart to see how little I thought of myself:

4661-albums563-picture2967.jpg

And me now, after reclaiming my life, and my right to health and happiness:

4661-albums560-picture2959.jpg

THere is nothing more precious, then being given a second chance at life.

Never again.

xx

Aww BL your a real inspiration to all of us on LL thread. Thanks and well done!

I know its not much much but i have lost 1st and 1 dress size in 4 weeks, so im quite happy about this. I have not been this weight in years and years;)

I'm not sure if anyone else is focussed on fitness goals just yet...I am and just wanted to post some progressions since I began in April...am determined to be fitter, stronger, leaner and faster...have done two fitness tests with my personal trainer and one of the gym's own...I shaved 3 minutes off my first fitness test (bike 1.5km, 30 ab curls, row 750m, 30 shoulder presses 10kg and run 800m on treadmill...first time: 14 mins 42 secs, current time just achieved Thursday: 11 mins 40 secs) So well chuffed and pleased that my training is working! Have taken 4% off my body fat percentage ( I don't do the whole BMI thing I look at how lean I am not how heavy compared to my height, the weight on the scales is not a good indicator for me of how well I am doing any more, although I have gone down two dress sizes) and also was the only woman in the gym to complete or attempt the Spartan 300 challenge (25 assisted pullups 37.5kg, 50 deadlifts 20kg, 50 full pushups, 50 box jumps, 50 floor wipers, 50 single arm clean and press 5kg, 25 assisted pullups 37.5kg...did this in 19 minutes 55 secs)...I can now run for well over 20 minutes (ran 4 miles on holiday in August) and can run at 9 miles per hour (on a treadmill of course) fairly comfortably, without doing myself an injury for at least 5 minutes...average road speed is about 7 miles per hour now...bearing in mind I was overweight and very unfit in April...

Well - its been a great journey on LL this year.

I started in January - and am now half way throught the final 12 weeks of ROute to Management.

Tomorrow I fly home to California, where my family will see me for the first time, at the lowest weight I have been in over 25 years.

The only time they saw me this size was as I shot through it. They were amaed when they saw me in May - and I have lost a further 5 stone since then.

All tolled - I lost 9.5 stone. 1/2 stone more and I would have lost exactly 1/2 of me.

Its been an amazing journey, full of ups and downs, realisations, and a lot of painful chapters closed.

Now its time to have fun and enjoy life as I should have been these past 25 years.

Below are some photos. First, the dreaded before. The second is my after photo, graciously taken by a photographer our LLC hired to say congrats and thank you. I feel like it her that should be thanked. SHe helped me save my life - as did the support and acceptance of so many here at Minimins.

What a ride! And now - I do have prof, that dreams really do come true. ANd you don;t even halve to go somewhere over a rainbow - can happen right here, right now - with both feet on the ground.

:)

As said, here is, ashamedly, my before - me at my absolute worst, by the look of it one step away from a heart attack - and the absolute lowest time in my life. At this stage, I belive food was a slow form of suicide...it was a dreadful time in my life. Breaks my heart to see how little I thought of myself:

4661-albums563-picture2967.jpg

And me now, after reclaiming my life, and my right to health and happiness:

4661-albums560-picture2959.jpg

THere is nothing more precious, then being given a second chance at life.

Never again.

xx

Hi BL :D

Just catching up over the last few days.

Your post has brought tears and I'm going to let them come out instead of trying to stop them as it's all good. Total inspiration to me..xx

WOW..what a journey you've been on haven't you and you look incredible!!! :D:D:eek:

Maybe you're back from your trip and there's loads more news? I apologise if there is as I didn't look at any further posts when I read yours here:rolleyes::D

Lacey..xxx :)

I came fourth in the gym triathlon at the end of November. Am going to enter the next one and hopefully beat my pb (personal best) and come in higher...let's hope they race the men and women separately this time.

Hi BL :D

Just catching up over the last few days.

Your post has brought tears and I'm going to let them come out instead of trying to stop them as it's all good. Total inspiration to me..xx

WOW..what a journey you've been on haven't you and you look incredible!!! :D:D:eek:

Maybe you're back from your trip and there's loads more news? I apologise if there is as I didn't look at any further posts when I read yours here:rolleyes::D

Lacey..xxx :)

Hi Lacey!!!

DOH!! I somehow missed your reply - thank you so much!!! <hugs>

I couldn't have done ay of it without all the wonderful support I have received from people like you all these months here at MM's!!!

The trip home was fab - and mom was so amazed at how small I am...she couldn't stop staring, and everytime I passed she'd say, "You're a model!" :giggle: bless her little 90 year old heart!!! :D

Thanks so much for your always kind comments!!

XXX

And thanks to you two, Emz and Lynn as well!!! :) :) <hugs> xx

ive lost 4st 1.5lbs in 15 weeks :). and over all ive lost 5st 12lbs!!
just have to wait for my head to catch up now :) xxx

Back