Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

Well done to all of you, for your wonderful achievements. These are mine.

1. Started at size 16, im now an 8.
2. Started at 13st 4, im now 9st 6 (6lbs to go)
3. Around 10lbs of my body weight is lean muscle that I have gained in my weight training,
4. Can run 8 miles at a time, and bench press 25kgs, train 6 days per week.
5. Totally clean eating, (no junk)

Goal is to compete in a Pro physique competition, (not body building! lol)

Thank you so much to Minimins and WW for helping me to get further than I ever dreamed possible. xxxxxx

hats of to all of you!!!You have all accomplished so much!!!
Well,I was 113kg,and managed to get under 100kg, then under 90kg, and I am now about 85kg, which also throws me into being overweight and I am size 16. yeah! I never thought I'd come this far and I have not been in this position for quite some time now, so am well happy.
I feel I have become much fitter, and more confident and a little more adventurous.lol
Next big ones are to get under 80kg and then on to about 71, then I'd be normal weight. Some day I'll get there ;)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!! :D

Today, I celebrate 1 year of maintaining my 10-stone loss.

Something years ago I only could ever dream, and truly believed would never, ever be my reality.

My life has changed, in so SO many ways, far too many to mention.

But it is the best thing I have ever done for myself - the best gift I could ever have given myself.

I have my life back. And its a beautiful thing.

There is nothing that feels better then feeling slim, and healthy, and capable of taking on lifes trials without shoving something in my mouth to deaden it all.

Today is my birthday. My new-life birthday. And I celebrate every single day by being so grateful I found it within me to get what I only ever thought was meant for others.

To all you dieters out there - STICK TO IT. You deserve to feel as happy and fit and healthy as I do.

NOTHING, nothing, tastes as good as realising a dream feels.

:)

xx

Happy bday blonde! x congratz i lost 10lbs =]

wow, blonde logic!!! You are really inspiring and i think, this is just what I needed to hear at the moment xxx

i've lost 4 pounds since sunday :D very happy! :D

Hi,

Just reading through the posts, congratulations on your achievements!

Just thought this might be useful, Peacocks do knee highs with an extendable elastic section at the top. I've always had big calves, and these boots are really comfortable!

If it comes to knee-highs, I have SERIOUSLY big legs, but I got a pair from La Redoute which (just) fitted my huge calves when I was size 22 (I am 18/20 now and they fit now without straining) - go for their "La Redoute en Plus" or occasionally they do a pair that have 3 leg widths in the non-Plus-sized clothes.

Today, I celebrate 1 year of maintaining my 10-stone loss.

Something years ago I only could ever dream, and truly believed would never, ever be my reality.

My life has changed, in so SO many ways, far too many to mention.

But it is the best thing I have ever done for myself - the best gift I could ever have given myself.

I have my life back. And its a beautiful thing.

There is nothing that feels better then feeling slim, and healthy, and capable of taking on lifes trials without shoving something in my mouth to deaden it all.

Today is my birthday. My new-life birthday. And I celebrate every single day by being so grateful I found it within me to get what I only ever thought was meant for others.

To all you dieters out there - STICK TO IT. You deserve to feel as happy and fit and healthy as I do.

NOTHING, nothing, tastes as good as realising a dream feels.

:)

xx
Dear Blonde Logic,
You are absolutely amazing. What you have written up there has so touched and moved me; words cannot describe how I feel. I am so incredibly happy for you. I would love to hear your story of what happened within you to make this awesome transformation possible. Life is not a dress rehearsal, you definitely deserve the very best.

Dear Blonde Logic,
You are absolutely amazing. What you have written up there has so touched and moved me; words cannot describe how I feel. I am so incredibly happy for you. I would love to hear your story of what happened within you to make this awesome transformation possible. Life is not a dress rehearsal, you definitely deserve the very best.

Hi,

I am sorry for taking so long to see this - life has been a bit of a nightmare the last few months, and I have not been here very often.

Thanks so much for you kind comments.

How I got to this point is a very long story, but I have journaled quite a lot, particulary in the beginning of my journey. My diary thread link is in my signature - feel free to have a browse. :)

THanks so much.

xx

Thanks for all your stories it gives me motivation :)

I have lost 1stone 1.5lb in 4 weeks :D x

Down from 105 kg to 86kg and down two trouser sizes in less than 4 months, aiming for 75kg to start with and then see what happens from there. I know this is a change for life - I can't go back. Hopefully the depression that part fuelled the weight gain keeps away too - I will have to face that if and when it happens.

Losing 6 stone in 5 months and now having the confidence to leave my job and hopefully start training to become a nurse. There is no way I would of even considered it before I had lost the weight. Losing the weight has given me back my life. Oh and dropping 7 dress sizes aint too bad either :D

I have been to the gym twice this week
I can walk/run 2K in under 18 minutes
I can run for 4 minutes straight
I had a piece of cheesecake yesterday that was 3/4 the size that I would have had before and I only had the one piece.

Not much I know, but writing them down keeps me going and I'm slowly learning to focus on the small achievements and the bigger ones will follow (hopefully)

Back