Claire Bear's shrinking mission

drove to Hull and back today for a meeting. live in Oxford, so it was quite a trek!
Funny how much more hungry you feel when there is nothing to distract you. usually at work I can go without thinking about good food for ages, but sat on a motorway, I was feeling really peckish.

Managed to stick on plan though... Shake for breakfast, apple late morning, meal bar for lunch. SF pretzel snack in the afternoon, then pizza express pizza for dinner, with salad. Yoghurt afterwards.

weigh in on Saturday. Hoping TOTM will come before then, and will get a good loss...

Yes!! had a pint of squash with breakfast, left the house with a big bottle of squash, then had a bottle and a half of water in the car during the day, and some more squash with dinner,
Phew!! hopefully be able to continue tomorrow when back at work... :7834:

Oh well done on the water hun - it can be hard to start with but you will begin to miss it if you don't glug it down after a short while :)

had a good weekend. Did a few jobs around the house and stuck on plan. had a good 5lb loss - who hoo!.

Today I had my MRI scan on my knees. I fit in the machine!!!! have been worrying about it for weeks, but it was absolutely fine. Now need to book another appointment writhe the consultant to get feedback.

Got friends coming at the weekend, and worry about sticking to the plan whilst they are around. Evening meals are fine, it's more the shakes for breakfast and meal bar for lunch. I am going to have to substitute some healthy choices in,

Well done Claire, you're doing great :clap:

well done on the 5lbs loss that great x x x

Well done Claire you have lost twice as much weight as me, yet you started a week later! 32lb is amazing! Helena xxx

2lbs loss this week for me.

am sticking to shake in the morning and meal bar for lunch. have fruits for snacks in the morning and afternoon and still doing a lot of hairy dieter recipes in the evening.

I have got two friends coming to stay with me this weekend, Going to do a roast dinner tonight because I know how to calorie control that. They're both pregnant so don't need to worry about alcohol calories as I won't bother drinking!
If the weather was nicer would like to go out, but looks a bit gloomy outside,

I'm still enjoying the feeling of losing weight. My clothes are still loose, and I can feel the difference on my knees.
YAY!!!!

Many congrats!

You are doing fantastically well Claire you must feel great :) I'm an out with friends tonight but there will be lots of alcohol calories. Normally we would have a big fry up but I will be straight back on the shakes tomorrow morning.

Well done on your loss :D And even bigger well done that you're noticing a difference on your knees and how loose your clothes are too

Just popping in to say well done on your amazing losses! You have done so well, you must be thrilled:)

A friend of mine did slimfast a few years ago and went from a size 22ish to an 8 and she has kept the weight off all this time, at the time she got a bit of a hard time about it (not from me, I'm a firm believer that all diets work but you have to pick the one you can stick to!) but she proved all of them wrong, as I'm sure you will

Back