CLAIREA - Tall girl never leaving EE again!

Oooh Emmou I been so good apart from Saturday but WI revealed a STS . I should be happy not to have gained but it did upset me.

Yesterday 25/11

B - apple and banana hea coffee
L - mushrooms beans eggs
D - salmon swede carrots potatoes and mushy peas, salad

0 syns

Today 26/11

B - 2 apples , hea skinny latte
L - rice and veg
D - spag bol , extra veg added.

Mince wasnt lean so dread to think how many syns? Ah well cant be more than 15 surely, i had more veg than mince.

Cheered myself up today with a trip to see Breaking Dawn at the cinema with 2 of my sisters. I was well behaved and only drank a little of my sisters pepsi max , no popcorn or pic n mix. I deserve a good loss this week :D

I am sorry Claire, that is a shame after you were so good all week. I bet you will have a great week next week though. Our bodies are strange things and don't always seem to react in the way we should.
You have done really well altogether though, so chin up, keeping on with what you're doing and have a lovely weekend!
x

Thanks Emmou, i know you're right. It took me a while to see it that way though :( First sts ive had since June so it really bothered me.

Yesterday 27/11

B - 2 apples hea coffee
L - spag bol extra veg
D - spag bol extra veg

(I know ive had this 3 times in 2 days but it was just so yummy, im of food shopping today and to my cookery course. Were making meat balls in homemade tomato sauce. Sounds lovely :D

Feeling lovely and positive today :D

Ate really well and won a lovely little black dress from Next. Ordered it in my target size as a nice incentive.

B - mushrooms, eggs, beans hea coffee
L - homemade burger in heb bap with salad
D - meat balls with veg

all sw friendly and 0 syns :D

Meat balls were super tasty, i will definitely be making them again. Making salmon tikka next week so that should be good :)

Yesterday

B - eggs mushroom beans apple hea coffee
L - salad
D - pasta with mushrooms sweetcorn garlic
heb pitta and apple

Today

B - apples, mushrooms eggs hea coffee
L - salad and apple
D - steak, chicken breast with salad and apple
2 alpen lights HEB

Really hungry today cos its the start of my star week :( The chocoolate is just screaming for me but I have resisted the urge.

syns - oil on steak and chicken breast and a chocolate button (just 1!)

Gonna do a big batch of speed soup to keep me going until WI on Friday. I feel like ive lost though so heres hoping.

Thursday

B - apple, mushrooms, beans and eggs.
L - speed soup
D - speed soup

0 syns
2 alpen lights and then Friday... a nice big loss , yes?

WoooooooHooooooo 5lbs offffff

Thanks Emmou, such a great feeling :) Im so close to my 3 stone award now but still got quite a way to go to target. I'd say about 2 more stone :( Its weird, I dont have a weight in mind, I have a size that I want to be.

Friday 2 Dec

B - soup
L - salad
D - Pasta and veggies

HEA coffee and heb 2 alpen lights, 3 apples and a banana 0 syns

Saturday

B - mushrooms, beans , egg
L - Pasta, veggies with salad
D - sw chips, salmon and mushy peas, salad
2 apples and banana , hea coffee, heb 2 alpen lights

Gonna have some syns today as well but havent decided what yet :)

So yesterday i chose cadbury chocolate buttons as my syns. They were so nice.

Today 4/12

B - 2 boiled eggs, apple and hea coffee
L - sw lasagne with salad
D - sw lasagne with petit pois

First time ive tried a sw lasagne , before it would have been a jar of white ragu, jar of red ragu and a tonne of full fat cheese. I must say it was delicious :D Ive gone over my hea allowance so thats my syns for today .

Heb will be 2 alpen lights whilst watching a night in with Beyonce :)
Tomorrow im making salmon tikka on my course so we'll see how that turns out

5/12

Made salmon tikka at class but i made it with way too much chilli so hubby had it. Wasnt feeling very well so didnt eat much today. Had my hexs and fruit.

6/12

B - mushrooms, egg and beas hea coffee and apple
L - sw chips and mushy peas
D - salmon and salad
heb 2 alpen lights
0 syns

7/12

B - usual (borrring) apple
L - salad
D - Speedy chicken curry with rice

2 alpen lights

Tomorrow 8/12

B - apple banana hea coffee
L - heb pitta beans and apple
D - sw chips salmon mushy peas

Weigh in friday- hoping for 2lbs off? 3 would mean my 3 stone award so that would be lovely haha.

Well i got my 2lbs off so 1 more until my 3 stone award. 6 to go for my December challenge. According to my original target stats i need to lose 11 but I dont feel like ill be happy in 11. I think im going to need at least another 1.5 stone off but we'll see how it goes.

Today 09/12

B - apple and banana, boiled egg
L - small slice of chicken pizza (syns)
D - speed soup yummy

HEA in coffees
HEB wholemeal pitta with soup.

Tomorrow 10/11

B - apple and banana
L - speed soup
D - sw lasagne and salad

HEA coffee
HEB 2 alpenlights

Well I'm pregnant now so will be following as well as possible... Hoping not to gain too much after such a good loss.

B - 2 wholemeal toast with clover light, baked beans and scrambled egg
S - apple
L - Chicken fajita in wholemeal tortilla with onions peppers, fat free natural yoghurt
S - apple and cadburys teacake
D - Chicken fajita

Ive had 3 litres of water and definitely 15 syns in the clover , teacake and oil in fajita.

Im trying to enjoy food while i can as i know soon i wont be able to eat anything due to morning sickness that lasts weeks lol

Congrats on your good news. Take care of yourself..

Ugh morning sickness, should be called all day and all night sickness but so worth it in the end when you see little baba..

Well ladies I'm back, gave birth 2 weeks ago to a beautiful baby girl . In pregnancy I gained a shocking 4.5 stone! The day I gave birth I was 17.13 , day after I gave birth I was 16.12 lol . How to lose a stone in a day! Lol. Anyway I am now 16.4 two weeks after giving birth so not bad but still a long way to go to get back to my 13 stone 7. Going to weigh in every Sunday and my target for this week is to get to 16 stone by 15/9. I'm breast feeding so basically hungry all the time wish me luck!

Today

B - fruit n fibre with whole milk (hexa n hex b)
L - salmon with salad
D - speed soup

S - caramel snack a jacks - not sure syn value
Drinks coffee, sugar free juice, Pepsi max

Sunday

Yesterday I synned on about 20 Cadbury heroes! No syns today

B fruit n fibre with hexa milk
L mushrooms beans egg and apple
D chicken, veg and potatoes ( hmm how can I do gravy without any syns?)

Will snack on apples, carrot sticks and fat free yoghurt

Forward planning for tomorrow (Monday)

B fruit n fibre hexa milk
L tuna salad
D chicken curry with extra veg added

Jumped on scales this morning and I'd lost another 4lbs! So I'm now 16 stone and before pregnancy I was 13stone7 so 2 n half stone to go to pre pregnancy weight :) I've bought jillianichaels 30 day shred which I plan to start today. Weight when starting DVD is 16 stone, be interesting to see what I am in 30 days time! 30 days takes me to 10th October so we will see what I am then :) my mini target is to be 15 stone by then!

Back