ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

Hi Claire, just catching up on your diary and you really have been through the mill! Now you are putting yourself through more pain...hope you survived the tattoo:)

Well done on losing the pound - it most cetainly is better than gaining!

Hehe! Thanks! It was a whole pound exactly aswell!

I needed to eat today because of my tattoo - overdosed on sugar earlier to get me thru it and now I think I've crashed! lol!

Taking my mum out for lunch tomorrow so I'm going to try and be as low carb as possible and hopefully not have a gain next week. Defo not going to meet my 14lb loss target this month.

But its ok, so far this year I've managed to lose 32lbs and take me from the 200s to the 100s, so I cant complain and I'm not going to beat myself up. As long as I do my best, and dont start gaining it back, then its a win in my book.

I'll get there eventually, I know I will :)

Aw thanks hunni! Once its all finished I think I might get some microdermals put in it for a bit of bling :)

Hi Claire, just doing a bit of a diary catch-up and I just read all about the constipation saga :(. I first did a VLCD 6 years ago and was in exactly the same position as you. Ended up in the shower with the damn shower practically being sprayed up my a**e to try and shift things. I was more clued up this time round. I've tried every fibre supplement known to man (well most of them) and nothing seems to work for me. I've tried Dulcoease (which is a softener rather than a laxative) and it didn't do anything, I've tried senna max (in quantity) and it didn't do anything, tried original dulcolax and it worked but gave me awful stomach cramps, and then tried pico perles and they're perfect for me. I take them twice a week (always the day before WI ;)) just as I leave work at about 6pm and then I know that things will happen before I have to leave for work the next day. The other emergency remedy is glycerin suppositories that work from the other end and are good if things build up too much. I know that people say not to become reliant on laxatives but this is only short term while I'm on this diet and I know that things get back to normal afterwards anyway. Better than yo yoing in and out of ketosis by taking things like prune juice to shift things as that makes the diet so much harder to stick to.

Lovin the new cover up tatt! I loveee tattoos although dont have as many as you ;) I want some lazered away!!! xx

Lasering just sounds like a pain in the ass. Cover ups are much easier! lol!

And thanks! she'll be a beauty when she's finished! She might bankrupt me in the process, but she'll be pretty! lol!

Whats wrong with me?! I just cant get back into the swing of this vlcd'n stuff. Saturday I had to eat something before I got my tattoo, but did I stop there? No, dont be silly, I ate and ate and ate and ate all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday because I had a long weekend.

I've not even lost a dress size and already I'm faffing about with this. I dont want to be a size 16 for the rest of my life. Damn myself!

Back on it this morning. Might avoid the scales completely this weekend and just weigh myself next saturday, if I actually manage to stay on track over a weekend.

Muppet.

You can do it Claire! What other diet would have given you the losses you've had this year? Get back on track and you will double your loss in the same amount of time.
ps this is exactly why I'm trying hard not to deviate at all lol. I know how hard it is to get going again xx

You can do it Claire! Just think slimmer summer n not being a size 16 but a smaller size!!
Xx

Yea mine could be easily covered there only small!
Im feeling abit fed up now too :\ But we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Keep going Claire, I am back on the straight and narrow after what has been a ridiculous few weeks (if I can do it, so can you). Yes, you have undone some of your good work but most of your gain will be fluid and you can be back in ketosis in a couple of days.

Dust yourself down, get back on the wagon and you will be good to go....!!:)

Thanks ladies.

I've decided to stick to 4 packs and veg today so im not tempted to over eat on protein today.

Im currently munching mac and cheese and its actually delicious! And i hate mac and cheese!

Off to order some more! :)

I wanted it with cauli, but there was none in the house and I couldnt be arsed going to the supermarket! lol!

nicely done, back on track claire!!!!

i want this mac and cheese so badly but have to wait til next order, it sounds scrummy, hows your arm healing??? it looks gorgeous

Hi Claire, just doing a bit of a diary catch-up and I just read all about the constipation saga :(. I first did a VLCD 6 years ago and was in exactly the same position as you. Ended up in the shower with the damn shower practically being sprayed up my a**e to try and shift things. I was more clued up this time round. I've tried every fibre supplement known to man (well most of them) and nothing seems to work for me. I've tried Dulcoease (which is a softener rather than a laxative) and it didn't do anything, I've tried senna max (in quantity) and it didn't do anything, tried original dulcolax and it worked but gave me awful stomach cramps, and then tried pico perles and they're perfect for me. I take them twice a week (always the day before WI ;)) just as I leave work at about 6pm and then I know that things will happen before I have to leave for work the next day. The other emergency remedy is glycerin suppositories that work from the other end and are good if things build up too much. I know that people say not to become reliant on laxatives but this is only short term while I'm on this diet and I know that things get back to normal afterwards anyway. Better than yo yoing in and out of ketosis by taking things like prune juice to shift things as that makes the diet so much harder to stick to.

Ok, so I'm going to go to the chemist on my lunch break and see if they have these bad boys. How many do you take at the one time? I've got constipation fear now, so I'm stocking up! lol!

Well I had a really good day yesterday. had 2 shakes, mac n cheese and a coconut bar.

Today, I've got mates round playing computer and they're having an indian. I've ordered myself a chicken tikka starter and I'll have it with a low carb pita bread from LCM.

I'm not overly happy about it, but I didnt want to be left out. In all fairness, with the amount of crap I have eat between Saturday and Monday I think the chicken tikka starter is the least of my worries.

I'm such a failure at this. But I guess as long as I dont give up on the diet, then thats at least something. I really want to reach a health BMI and I'm determined to do so. I just seem to hit a few speed bumps along the way.

*sigh*

Just gonna have to keep plodding along and hope I master this sooner rather than later :(

Back