ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

I know, for people who love bread it's extremely hard! But as u say if u eating meals on Atkins it won't bug you as much, u gotta just go with whatever u feels right, and if u need a diet change then go for it :D do i have u on mfp?? I'm stef2009

I don't have a clue what lcm shop is haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Added you! :)

I'll add mfp on my signature when i get home and sort it all out.
Half of me is wondering whether to try calorie counting and see what happens with that. I'm on 500odd so far today, so dunno. Does calorie counting actually work, if im not following some kind of particular diet?

And lcm, low carb megastore :)

Hey! Clarie, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling frustrated with your diet plan. I can completely understand. I have moved over to S&S but messed around in the second week. However, I find S&S has more variety than CD and hence I decided a change may help to stick to plan. For what it's worth I thought I'd give my two penneth worth but you mention you like bread and pasta.....won't doing Atkins still end up like a vlcd where you aren't *allowed* to have certain things? Would you consider trying WW or SW where bread and pasta is allowed but smaller amounts? That way you wouldn't feel deprived and then go off plan? Of course I understand if the desire it to initally lose some weight quickly and then deal with controlloing carb intake. Whichever you decide I wish you well and keep coming back on the forum as that will at least keep you going one way or another.

Ohhhh!! Of course lol
Yeah calorie Counting works if you can be strict enough with urself, I did it for a month or but I wasn't strict enough and kept going over the cals so didn't really work for me!
Yeah u can have pasta bread etc on SW can't you... Maybe look into that? Xx

Yeah, a girl at my work is trying to make me go to ww with her. I just cant decide. Maybe I'll calorie count just now and see what tickles my fancy. Will have a read up on diets later perhaps.

Just being a confused person today.

No harm in trying different things that's how U will find the best diet for you! Xx

Maybe take a step back from dieting for awhile and just try eating 'healthy' with no calorie counting, just good healthy food.
Might help to get your head back into the right place to start dieting again.

Hey hun how u doin? Xx

Not too bad hunni, u?

I've just been trying not to eat rubbish and I'm happy to report 4lbs off so far! So fingers crossed I stay away from the pizza! lol!

Ahhh well done you what diet have u decided to follow? Xx

Nothing in particular. Just counting my calories and remembering that I dont need to eat the entire tub of ice-cream in one go, or two tubs of pringles!

Mainly the "trying not to be a grubber" diet! Will see how it goes! :p

well done on the wagon rejumping hun! i am glad you are doing a simple calorie counting...as jumping from one diet to another can be so frustrating and hard...when really we all just need to build a healthy relationship with food. calorie counting is a good way to do that. Im about to try a low gl diet..to introduce good foods for life!! xxx

Where you been missy!

Back