ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

I ate food again tonight to take painkillers and I've decided to come off plan on Saturday to go and get blind drunk. So not expecting any loss for Feb. March will be a new beginning.

migraines are the worst arent they,

a good cry doesnt hurt anyone does it, apart from making me look like i have just been beaten up, you poor thing , sounds like you both are going through it atm, and blokey blokes never do say alot,

chin up and go have that night out tomorrow, xxx

Cheers doll. He's working tonight, so it'll be a Saturday night oot! I've got the beauticians at 2pm tomorrow, so pub straight after I think! :)

And apologies again for ranting on your diary this morning! lol! Forgot where I was for a minute! Only wanted to mention carb content in alcohol and I got carried away!

haha not seen it yet, dont worry say it like it is.
what you getting done at beauticians?

Nothing very exciting, or relaxing! I have pcos, so I get electrolysis and laser hair removal. Going for two sessions of laser removal tomorrow tho. I go once a month for that and I'll prob book in some electrolysis for a week or so while I'm there. Fun stuff! hehe!

The laser is fine. Its a bit uncomfortable to get done, but its fine. Electrolysis on the other hand is stingy stingy! lol! And stingy is an understatement. Depending on where you're getting it done! :p

I've only had the one laser treatment so far on my throat and I must admit, most of the hair that drives me crazy on a daily basis seems to have vanished. Dont get me wrong, the thick jaggy *******, that I would pull out if it wasnt for my fake nails getting in the way, are still there. They drive me crazy! lol!

But it takes 6 - 10 treatments, so after one, I'm pretty impressed! :)

hi, i went for the colonic, its just as i remember, i highly recommend it, my stomach although not flat feels so much flatter.

I'll keep an eye out for a deal on Groupon or such like - they occasionally have colonics on offer in Glasgow. Failing that, I might just book myself one as a present when I lose my 2nd stone.

Ha, I just heard that - booking a colonic as a present. What madness is this?! lol!

I would rather have hot pokers stuck in my eyes than get a colonic treatment. Haha I can't even stand to go and get my legs waxed. WIMP

Hey Clare, just catching up on some of the diaries and I noticed your post about your rib pain. Hopefully yours has gone and was just a muscle pull but I get that too and I'm sure it's gall bladder related as I have gall bladder attacks off and on when I eat trigger foods. Hasn't happened on S&S because I'm obviously not eating the trigger foods but I still get a dull pain below my right ribs whilst on this. It's not as bad as yours by the sound of things tho as it's more of a dull ache than an actual pain. I do get horrendous pain when I'm having an attack tho that usually stops when I end up throwing up. Never been to the docs about it tho - I just put up with it and try to stay away from too much of the trigger things. Hope you're better now.

Hi BG, if you think you've got gall bladder/stones problems go to a doctor about it. I ended up in hospital last year (3weeks before my wedding!) as the gall stones had caused pancreatitis, not nice at all. If you've got gall bladder problems it's worth getting it whipped out and you'll never look back! 6 months on the key hole scars have just about disappeared and no more pain for me at all, yay. Worth thinking about x
Ps it doesn't weigh much - I got all excited thinking I'd lose a stone once it was removed but was quite disappointed!!

Ps it doesn't weigh much - I got all excited thinking I'd lose a stone once it was removed but was quite disappointed!!

That actually made me LOL! Just as well there was noone else in the house or I'd have had some weird looks! I'd have been gutted, I'd at least have hoped it weighted 7lbs - more if there were stones in it!:p

i had mine out last august, i had kind of hoped it weighed a bit too, but the major dumping i had afterwards i lost a stone in 2 weeks, shame i couldnt be bothered to keep it off then

I also wanted to keep the stones, after all they were what stopped me from going to my own hen do so thought it would be amusing to take them to the wedding ;) turns out they were tiny. So much pain for such tiny things!! Well worth getting it sorted though!

And the surgeon laughed out loud when I asked what it weighed too ;-) I recently had about 6 inches of hair cut off, figured that might have done something too but nothing then either!

i had never had an attack before i was taken in with an infection, it was only when they did a scan it confirmed 5 weeny stones, bg really get checked it was bloody agony i really thought i was dying, i was in hdu for 4 days

I keep getting tattoo's. I swear the ink must be quite heavy and thats why I'm not losing much! At least 4lbs per tattoo! lol!

Back