ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

Yeah, after our discussion about pizza last night, I must admit, I was starving and kept thinking I'd go to the indian and get a mixed kebab with cheese (no bread, because obv that makes it better!) - atkins style!

But then I thought "no Claire, you have to try the cottage pie because you're placing an order on Friday morning and need to know if you like it or not".

So reluctantly, I talked myself into having it. Glad I did, it was pretty nice! Granted, not as tasty as the others, but it was very filling and stodgy, just as cottage pie should be :)

Good afternoon!!

So glad to see you diverted from the kebab lol :) You are seriously making the cottage pie and chilli sound super yummy. I adore cottage pie and stodgy mash type meals so am hoping me and OH enjoy that(i ordered 2 to try) gotta have them one night lol, I will add the bouillon and some spices etc pep it up a bit.

We are garlic mad too oh and chilli when i dry fry the mushrooms with a bit of water and garlic salt they taste amazing and i bet they will be fab in the chilli too.Coated the chicken breasts in garlic and chilli flakes omg blew the head off me lol.

I think my next order will have lots of choc trufa bars, hazelnut shakes,red fruit shakes as i didn't order enough boohoo.... and they are gorgeous!!

Good luck with today :)

I just placed an order today for chilli, spag bol, cottage pie, all the bars (was dying to try the nougat but its out of stock!) and some choc, caramel and hazelnut shakes!

Good times! I'll probably have a semi off day on Saturday (by that I mean low carb but not vlcd) and I've got a complete day off on valentines day, but thats ok, because its pre-planned!

Oh so thatttttttts why you havent been updating your diary lol.
Third and final diary in your weight loss triology ;)

I think I have a few honey and nougat ones left I can post if you want, they're mega sweet!
Didn't like muesli or lemon and got some of those too I think...

Told Rob at Slim & Save how impressed I am and he wants me to send him before and after photo's when I reach my goal and tell him how I found the diet so he can publish it on the website. He seems really nice :)

Oh thats 3 people now I thought I was special LOL!

Hehe! Weightloss Trilogy! Nice! Think I might re-name my diary to that! lol!

On a side note, I am absolutely STARVING today! I had a bar for breakfast and a CD choc tetra for lunch, and just had chilli for dinner with some peppers.

I'm guessing that the tetra isnt as filling as the s&s shakes I usually have, or the bar wasnt a good choice for breakfast.

All I can think about is Indian food. Forced myself into making chilli tonight but I'm still hungry. Dont want to have my last shake just yet tho. Maybe I'll make crisps.

Aaaaarrrggghhhh...... damn the hunger!!!!

Join the club i am a total starvo got to wait another hour for OH half to come home so we can have dins, we are both feeling it today he is craving kfc,chips the lot and i want cheeeeeese sooo bad lol :( got to be strong lol :)

Oooh, cheese. grated and melted. Thats all I can think about. Whether its pizza, cheese on toast, toastie.... i could go on! lol!

Ah bugger it, I'm going to go make crisps out of my soup sachet.

When I was doing atkins I saw someone make crisps from cheese! looked gooood. I want soup crisp but too cold too move from infront of the fire...

Had my muesli bar there was really nice actually....it totally smelt like hamster food crossed with rich fruit cake....OH liked his bite too lol gonna add them to my list. :) Really nice for a change.

When I was doing atkins I saw someone make crisps from cheese! looked gooood. I want soup crisp but too cold too move from infront of the fire...

Ah yeah, i tried to make cheese crisps on atkins, but I just couldnt get them crispy. However, melted cheese works for me! lol!

Mmmm melted cheese now your talking i hope S&S brings soemthing cheesy out soon :)

Weighed in this morning. First of all I weighed in *ahem* naked *ahem* and then remembered that I'm fairly certain im always dressed when I used to visit my CDC, so.... I weighed again after I'd got ready!

Lost 3 1/4lbs this week. Not bad considering I ate biscuits and a chinese last Saturday!

Super chuffed! :D

Off out to take clothes that are too big to the charity shop, then to the post office to send stuff I sold on ebay.

Then I'm getting my nails done and going for a massage! Good times! :D

Well done Claire!

Why thank you! Just waiting to get my nails done :)

Super Douper Claire :)

A loss is a loss no matter whether is big/medium/small lol.....got to dig my picture of a lb of fat out print it out large and show to my OH it is very motivational lol

Cheers peeps! :D

However, I've been debating having a "day off" since I got up. I've not done anything crazy yet, but I am staring at some white choc chip cookies, which I did buy on the way home from my massage today.

Just cant decide. So technically, whatever I decide is an absolute bonus, becuase, before starting VLCD, on a typical "day off", I'd have had two cinnamon and raisin bagels with bacon and cheese for breakfast, a KFC for lunch and be ordering pizza for dinner, whilst shoveling crisps and chocolates into my face in between.

The fact that I had a shake this morning and have been in town where there are numerous sandwich and fast food shops and didnt buy anything is a bonus in itself. Thats not to say I didnt think about having a roll n bacon this morning, followed by a subway and then cinema popcorn!

Not that, for one minute, im trying to justify to myself that its ok to eat a cookie, because I know its not. I'm just feeling quite impressed with myself that I seem to have learnt a bit of restraint and that I am really thinking "should I eat that".

That was probably a waffle, but tough :p

It's not really worth it to be honest. Make an oatmeal cookie out of the porridge and feel really virtuous. Far better than feeling sugar laden, and as you know these diets don't work brilliantly well if you're constantly flipping in and out of ketosis.

Back