ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

ClaireCat, do you have to go through paperwork from a butcher? Nothing from say a parfumerie that would inhibit temptation??

hahhah, used to work in a bank and the 3 payins we'd fight to avoid were..
- the butchers, sinky week old fat
- the fishmongers and....

- the massage parlour!!!

ClaireCat, do you have to go through paperwork from a butcher? Nothing from say a parfumerie that would inhibit temptation??

Lol! Nope, I do VAT returns, and sadly, one of my clients is a butcher.

I've been hiding because I've been feeling sorry for myself and have eaten everything I could find over the last 3 days.:break_diet:

I have absolutely no idea why I do these things to myself when I feel low. Feel absolutely sick from eating so much. Feel bloated, and I think I've developed an extra chin.

Been off work for the last 2 days on holiday. Not looking forward to going back tomorrow. I hate the place where I work. I had a job interview today, which I probably messed up by talking rubbish, but I should find out at the beginning of next week if they want me to go for a second interview.

Cant believe how much rubbish I've shoved in my face these last few days. Not sure this diet is going to show me portion control etc because I've tried to eat absolutely everything because I know I cant eat anything when I start back tomorrow.

:sign0007::booboo:

we've all done it and beating yourself up won't help.

back on the horse, luv! You've made good progress, and progress is better than perfection. Perfect people are very dull!

I wouldnt worry to much, if you knew you were coming off the diet for good I think your mindset would be different. When you know you have to go back on its common to want to take in as much good stuff as possible! Does that make sense?
Anyway you're back on and thats the main thing!

Did you enjoy your spa day? x

Spa day was lovely! Got there just after 10am and just lounged about at the pool, jacuzzi and used the sauna and steam room.

The steam room was nice, but hard to breathe in. The sauna would have been lovely, but apparently all my earrings and nose piercings get REALLY ****ing hot sitting in there! lol! So i didnt sit for longer than about 5/10mins!

Lunch was a pot of tea and a carrot cake cupcake and a warm scone with cream and jam - delish! Had a swedish back massage and a facial at half three and then went for dinner. BF came home and fell asleep on the sofa - too much excitement! lol!

It was a really good day :)

Ok. Head is firmly in the right place today. Got my shakes with me and I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

I suffer from depression, and on Monday night I was feeling really down and just wanted to eat. I was having a "the world is out to get me" moment and I just buried my head in some food instead of distracting myself with something else, or speaking to someone about it.

Feeling much better, head wise, today, so hopefully thats me back on the right track. Feeling really bloated and fat today. Think I've put on half a stone over the last 3 days, and also think I've gained another chin!

Onwards and downwards.

ClaireCat, as has been said before, we have all been there (I am speaking from experience as I have been a bit of a dieting disaster lately!).

Its fantastic that you are back on course and we all know that if we stick to this diet 100%, it is highly likely that the weight will come off quickly and that's what keeps us motivated.

However, it is so easy to comfort eat when you are feeling down. The problem is that the comfort is followed very shortly by guilt, etc. You are definately not alone in feeling the way you do. If I knew the answer to sticking 100% to the diet, I would be svelte (and probably a multi-millionaire!).

I think posting on here will help you feel better - it's my way of trying to stop the mad binges. We are all rooting for you - the extra weight (and chin!) will be gone in no time:D

Sorry to hear youve been having a rough time hun, great to see you back on the wagon, best of luck :D xx

Know exactly how you feel sweets, I suffer with depression myself and I hate those days. Its a miracle if I even get out of bed, if I didn't have to work I probably wouldn't. I went the other way and didn't eat my packs or drink though so that's probably worse in a way!
Lets hope this weeks better, you must be feeling rather tranquil after your spa too :)

yeah, I must say, I was quite relaxed. Had a job interview on Wednesday morning and I was super relaxed at that too. Then I went and sat in Starbucks and watched the world go by for a bit before going to the cinema.

I watched Man on a Ledge. It wasnt a great film, but Sam Worthington was in it and he's dreamy! Good times! lol! :p

Good luck hearing about the interview. We was gonna go to watch man on the ledge, i can imagine it being like that film '21 hours' looked really good but was just stupid! xx

Thanks. I should hear back at the beginning of next week if they want me to go for a second interview.

And Man on a Ledge was just a bit of an empty storyline. I mean, there was a lot happening, but it was all a bit shallow, if that makes any sense? However, I spent most of the film drooling over Sam, so I probably wasnt paying attention to anything apart from his eyes! pmsl!!! :p

Ohhh good luck :D

Haha oh well i better give that a miss, going to the pics for my birthday with the other half and me not taking my eyes off him, cant see it going down to well Lol xx

My BF came with me to see it. He knows I love Sam, so its ok! lol!

Ohhh mine wouldnt be ok lmao he's a soft sod! x

Haha! I told him I was going to see Sam on a Ledge! pmsl!!! He wanted to come with me. I keep telling him Sam keeps messaging me on facebook wanting to meet up and I'm all like "no, I've got a man, thanks." lol!

God, I talk rubbish!

Haha what you like!!

Im undecided to watch that woman in black hmmmm!! x

OMG!!!! 7lbs!!!! I've gained 7lbs!!!!

I felt like I'd gained half a stone, and I have! Idiot! Granted most of that will be water, but still, thats a lot for 3 days!

Got myself a bovril and going to make cottage pie and broccoli in an hour or so. I'll be doing my official WI on Saturday as planned and I fully expect a gain, but it will be the most motivational gain ever. Going to write it in big letters on my WI sheet which is stuck to the cupboard in the kitchen. So anytime I think "oh, I'll just have the one" I can see it and remember how its just not worth it.

3lbs gone this morning, so only another 4lbs til I'm back to where I was before I binged.

Decided I'm going to see my tattooist after work today to see about a cover up, or an addition to a half sleeve I already have that I majorly dislike. So hopefully he can help make it look better. Not overly looking forward to getting the inside of my arm tattoo'd at my underarm because its super stingy, but it has to be done.

Then I'm heading to B&Q for wall tiles and lino for the kitchen. Might get some kitchen paint too, cuz its a bit grubby looking. All this DIY will help me not eat over the weekend, so I'm looking forward to the distraction :)

Back