ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

Not bad hun, the extra will be gone before you know it :)
especially with all that DIY you have planned lol!

What tats are you thinking of getting?

I've got a half sleeve tribal design that seemed like a good idea at 17! And it was done very badly and caused a lot of scar tissue. It's since been reworked twice and looks a million times better than it did, but I really dislike it and hope it can be changed in some way. Not sure how well my skin would take to a 4th tattooing on it, but, we'll see! Lol!

Ah oh dear!
I really want another tattoo but I don't know what to get and I'm worried it will go deformed when I've lost weight!

Well, that thought has occurred to me aswell. I've got 4 at the moment, 5 if we're counting my eyebrows. Ones a tribal half sleeve on the top right arm and I'm in the process of completing a fantasy/warcraft half sleeve on my bottom right arm. And I've got a pentagram on the back of my neck.

But I'm hoping to change my tribal sleeve into something pretty if its possible. Really hoping I can get some sort of flower type thing, but its not likely. Cant wait to go see my tattooist after work.

Time is dragging in today because I'm clockwatching! lol!

Just had my first shake of the day - cafe latte. Not bad, but I think it could be doing with a spoonful of sweetener. I dont like coffee without sugar so its not sweet enough for me!

Might place another slim and save order later if they've got the nougat bars back in stock. Quite fancy trying those bad boys :)

Well done ClaireCat on the 3lbs gone. The rest will be away in no time.

FYI... shopping in B & Q for wall tiles and paint isnt anywhere near as much fun as clothes/shoe shopping. Also, acrylic nails and lifting boxes of tiles isnt really a great combination.

Couldnt carry lino for the floor aswell so I need to go and get it tomorrow or Sunday morning.

Been to see my tattooist and he doesnt see a problem with covering up my entire tribal sleeve, so I'm SUPER excited about that. Praying for a cancellation tomorrow, but its probably not likely. Failing that, it'd be the 10th of March before I can get booked in. Boo...!

Going to go make some chilli before I chew my arm off. Starving after all that heavy lifting lol! :p

Another FYI: A roll of lino is much heavier than it looks.

Had my WI this morning, and I've gained 2lbs. Thats not too bad considering I ate everything I could find for three days. Will def have lost that, and hopefully a bit more, by next weekend.

I've spent today painting my kitchen. I should just have paid someone to do it because, well, I hate painting! lol! Looks good tho. Getting it tiled and the new flooring down tomorrow, so my kitchen will be the nicest room in the house!

Cleaned out my ratties today (in between waiting on coats of paint drying) and one of the little ******* keeps biting my feet!!! Its just as well he's cute, because otherwise I'd have to beat him up! lol!

Might go to clarins tomorrow and get myself some new skin care products, or I might just save my money for a new tattoo in a couple of weeks. Its a tough choice.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)

Glad to see you back updating us on everything lol ;)

Boooo to the 2lbs but like you say that will soon go, it has no choice on this diet it is about to be melted off hehe.

I have to paint the last wall in the living room been waiting on the plaster thoroughly drying i suppose i will do it sometime this week lol, keep me busy.

Keep your focus and determination chick i am expecting good losses off you next weekend!!!!!

Have a good weekend :)

Thanks hunni! 3lbs+ would be a bonus next saturday, get me back on track.

I tried the chocolate wafers today. I had one on a coffee break from painting earlier, and had the last one with a coffee about 20mins ago. They are rather delicious. Although, very morish, and my tummy is making funny noises at me. Guessing that have quite a high number of polyols in them - damn sweetener always messes with my stomach!

But at least that is a deterrent from OD'ing on them!

Mmm, I tried the strawberry wafers and they were delish! I like the lemon bars too and had both on the same day which I think is not allowed:(

Good luck in the week ahead, stick with it and I'm sure you will be able to report a good loss next week:D

Hey Claire

Whereabouts in Glasgow are you from I am a paisley girl myself ;)

I live in Dennistoun, east end girl! Lol! And FYI, its miserable here this morning. Wish I was going on holiday somewhere warm!

I'm soooo sleepy today. My eyes feel like they want to close and I keep yawninig.

Must have been too much excitement at the weekend!

Would it be wrong to just have a nap on my lunch break?! Lol!

Aw thanks! I just talk a load of **** on here lol!

A nap does sound delightful. Hopefully I'll get an early night tonight if my kitchen is finished by. the time I get home! God I hope its done when I get in!

wouldnt mind getting my own done, i am trying to get each room decorated at the moment, but the laptop keeps calling me.

My laptop is the route of all evil. Internet shopping should be banned! lol!

I've spent an absolute fortune this weekend. I've got the beauticians booked for next saturday, and I'm trying to wangle getting tattoo'd during the week (I spy a sickie being phoned if I can get booked in! bad Claire, bad! :p) - then I'm not spending any money at all, whatsoever, until after the 10th of March when I get more pennies!

I will obv have to order more s&s products before then tho, but thats it. I'm banning myself from my bank card and my visa!!!!

haha i am the same, my fingers slipped last night onto ebay and a new hairpiece was winging itself to me, got to curb it though as i got made redundant on friday, which is a bit of a kick in the boob, oh well i really have to go and wash up its been calling me all morning. x

Back