ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

***Possibly TMI***

I was looking at myself naked yesterday, as you do, in my mirrored wardrobes when I was going to bed, and it occurred to me, that, even though my tummy is holding onto the fat for dear life, I no longer have back boobs!

Those love handle bits round the side kinda above my waist? Does that make any sense? Anyway, they arnt there!

I ran through to tell me bf my back boobage had gone! He said, well, I cant say what he said, but he had noticed! pmsl!!! :D:D:D:D:D

my back boobs are my least fav thing as I can't keep an eye on them as much as I would like haha! but that is great that yours have gone, mine are slowly but surely shrinking!!! hehe

I could just go to my bed. Absolutely shattered.

600calories + half an hour brisk walking + 8 hour shift = sleepy Claire

I have absolutely no idea how you crazy people can go to the gym and eat so little. I seem to always want to sleep :yawn:

Pods...10min mp3 that help you eat healthy & not snack. They also help you to stay calm & lose weight without dieting. They're good but I miss the fast losses. I'm gona use them to maintain xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

I knew my throat was starting to hurt last night. Woken up with a mild case of "the death".

Def onset of the flu. Sore throat, hearing is muffled and my nose is starting to block.

I've seen a film that starts out this way - The Stand. Mother Abigail better not appear in my dreams tonight!

Morning hunni.

Thought I would pop over to your thread and see how you are getting on. Fabulous loss this week - well done!!!! Hope you are keeping well xxxx

work is giving me the rage today, think I'll need to work thru lunch and stay til it shuts at 8pm.

Not having a good day

I knew my throat was starting to hurt last night. Woken up with a mild case of "the death".

Def onset of the flu. Sore throat, hearing is muffled and my nose is starting to block.

I've seen a film that starts out this way - The Stand. Mother Abigail better not appear in my dreams tonight!

No idea what that film but it already sounds creepy!

Have you got lumbered doing everyone elses work again? :(
Any word on the job you applied for?

It's a Stephen king movie, I really liked it. Everyone died from the flu apart from a few good and a few bad people. The devil was in it, so you can't go wrong there lol!

And yes, got someone else's work to do because they're on holiday. But I was off last week ill so I've got all my own work to catch up on, and my deadline is today.

So ive done none of the other girls payroll, which needs done today.and you know what? Absolutely don't care. It'll get done tomorrow and it can just be late.

Never heard back about that other job, but I'm keeping my eyes open for something else.

Howzur job?

Oh sounds good actually I'll keep an eye out for it LOL.

SO how come you have to do someone elses work when no-one done yours when you were off aye? Makes my blood boil lol.

My work is still as poop as ever! The moaning and *****ing has doubled but you get used to it here...
Thinking of looking for some weekend bar work for abit of extra cash, or I could just get back into my jewellery making if I wasn't so damn lazy lol

Ah, I gave in and left work at half 6. **** it.

Feel absolutely awful with some sort of head flu death type thingy. Feel like all my glands have swollen up. So, I decided to make real food for dinner, in the hope that extra calories might help a bit.

So, today I've had:

B: Lemon yogurt bar
L: Hazelnut shake
D: Quorn with courgettes and *cough* a spoonful of mayo *cough*

Debating eating a caramel bar from the kee diet.

And where abouts in Glasgow? I see your profile says Hamilton. I lived their briefly, not very exciting lol! :p

Whats the kee diet ?

Just googled it.
PASTA MEAL WITH 10 CARBS?! DAFUQ
I may need to try some of these...

I've not tried that one yet. The tarragon chicken was pretty nice and gherkins choc coconut bar was absolutely lush! Just eaten the caramel bar which was massive and sickly. Not sure about that one yet lol

What are all these bars ppl are eating whats not s&s??
kee bars, bl bars, some mint bar!!?? im confused and want some :D xxx

if you google The Kee Diet, the other bars I just tried are on the website. I try to link the page but for some reason minimins changes the link to ******* and it doesnt work! lol!

I've not tried the BL or tesco bars, but I think, well, tesco sells them ;)

What does BL stand for? lol
And are they all just like s&s bars? Same cals? xxx

Just spent £30 on kee stuff LOL
Got lots of bars and soy puffs, they sound good! And yoghurt and a pasta meal and roast chicken ooo they sound good I hope they taste good!
x

Biggest Loser bars, Ive never tried them, so im not really sure on their nutrition.

The Kee diet products are the same cals/carbs as the s&s. Infact the packaging is identical, so i guess the same canadian company make them :)

Back