ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

No matter how much i wash my blender it stinks sometimes, other times it doesnt, very annoying!!! xx

Ah Bugger it. Finished work for the day. Had enough so putting my flexi to good use :)

So jealous! Enjoy your weekend x

Seriously...not even two days without totm and its back again.

Words can't even describe how I feel. Must have had it for at least 6 of the 8 weeks since I started this bloody (no pun intended) diet!!!

Should I be relieved that losing the weight is maybe helping with my pcos and the periods are actually a positive thing? Or is the fact that I've never had a regular period in my life finally catching up with me and I've got at least 10 years of bleeding to catch up on all at the one time? What is this ketosis hell? Am I bring punished?

Seriously fed up with this. Going to bed. I'd apologise for the rant but Ive Obv got permanent pmt so Bugger it!

Oh great I'd forgotten about that bit! How are you feeling today?
Just chomped my way through a lemon bar. Took me half an hour! Bit sweet for me but I may order a couple just for variety for when trevs eating biscuits for breakfast lol. Ran out of time to place my order yesterday so will delay start until it arrives or maybe pick up a couple of days meal replacements from tesco. How long do s&s normally take to deliver?

ClaireCat said:
Seriously...not even two days without totm and its back again.

Words can't even describe how I feel. Must have had it for at least 6 of the 8 weeks since I started this bloody (no pun intended) diet!!!

Should I be relieved that losing the weight is maybe helping with my pcos and the periods are actually a positive thing? Or is the fact that I've never had a regular period in my life finally catching up with me and I've got at least 10 years of bleeding to catch up on all at the one time? What is this ketosis hell? Am I bring punished?

Seriously fed up with this. Going to bed. I'd apologise for the rant but Ive Obv got permanent pmt so Bugger it!

If totm is all the time could the doctor give you something to stop it? Xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Oh great I'd forgotten about that bit! How are you feeling today?
Just chomped my way through a lemon bar. Took me half an hour! Bit sweet for me but I may order a couple just for variety for when trevs eating biscuits for breakfast lol. Ran out of time to place my order yesterday so will delay start until it arrives or maybe pick up a couple of days meal replacements from tesco. How long do s&s normally take to deliver?

If I order before 2pm one day, it usually arrives the next, occasionally the day after. So, pretty darn quick! lol!

If totm is all the time could the doctor give you something to stop it? Xo

I take cerazette which usually stops my periods all together, so no idea what would help. Not really sure theres much the doctor can do tbh because the extra hormones come from the breakdown of fat cells, so unless I stop losing weight so quickly, I dont think theres any other cure. :eek:

On a side note, I lost 4lbs today!!!! I've expected to only lose 1lb this week because I feel fat, so thats super excellent! Means I've hit, and passed the 2 stone loss mark.

I've taken new photo's today but, I take my pics in my bra and a pair of hubbys boxers, so not sure whether to post them or not. I do look rather stunning! lol! :p

Ah stuff it, Here's the pics. Hope noone I know see's them! lol!

Attachments

• Weightloss Chart.jpg
    Weightloss Chart.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 62
Whit woooo check u out!!!! Lookin good hun :) xxx

ClaireCat said:
If I order before 2pm one day, it usually arrives the next, occasionally the day after. So, pretty darn quick! lol!

I take cerazette which usually stops my periods all together, so no idea what would help. Not really sure theres much the doctor can do tbh because the extra hormones come from the breakdown of fat cells, so unless I stop losing weight so quickly, I dont think theres any other cure. :eek:

On a side note, I lost 4lbs today!!!! I've expected to only lose 1lb this week because I feel fat, so thats super excellent! Means I've hit, and passed the 2 stone loss mark.

I've taken new photo's today but, I take my pics in my bra and a pair of hubbys boxers, so not sure whether to post them or not. I do look rather stunning! lol! :p

I take that too & find it messes me up badly. Even when I wasn't on a vlcd I kept bleeding non stop so goodness knows what will happen after my start tomorrow.

Well done on the loss! Xo

Wooo you look awesome! doesn't look like you have much left to lose :O
BTW red bra in 2nd pic, is that from Ann Summers? Think I have that one!

Oh and soy puffs are tha bomb! The packs huge and just keeps going ^_^

Wooo you look awesome! doesn't look like you have much left to lose :O
BTW red bra in 2nd pic, is that from Ann Summers? Think I have that one!

Oh and soy puffs are tha bomb! The packs huge and just keeps going ^_^

I think I actually bought it in asda tbh. I did buy some undies in ann summers the other week because I'm down from a 38 - 36 so had to go shopping! lol!

And thanks everyone. I dont really see any difference, apart from a bit of my stomach (even though my clothes dont agree with me!) but I'm hoping I can get down a jeans size in another stone.

God, I still cant believe I've posted photo's in a bra and boxers!

wow cool pics, i am jealous you have a waist, looking good, even your hair shrunk hehe.

still bleeding??? so not good this is my 8th day too

Yeah, well, i stopped bleeding on Thursday, or maybe wednesday night. But started about midnight last night again. Bah, not sure what its doing! lol!

And thanks. My hair lost weight and my nails got longer! lol!

Oh god, that makes it official now! Good for you! :)

Claire, you can see a big difference and you are doing really well. 2 stones gone forever:D

Back