ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

I'll also keep playing the lottery, just on the off chance lol!

Got one more thing to do that takes less than an hour, been sitting here doing nothing for about 2 hours now, fun fun fun!

I play the lottery too, and scratchcards. We can dream aye!

I'm trying not to sleep. My hands are frozen and my body just wants to hibernate lol!

I actually bought a scratchcard yesterday. Didn't even win £2 lol! Gutted :p

Ok, so lunch. Made my first hot caramel shake. Omg thats very sickly. Its certainly heating my hands up holding it, but its a bit minging to drink! lol!

Will not be making that again.

My packs have arrived. I'll see how I feel in the morning about starting. I know I could stick to it for 4 weeks but the problem is getting started until K kicks in.

Haha I can't stomach any shakes hot but I can barely stomach the S&S shakes at all! :(
haven't found one of them I like so I won't be switching

I just fill up cups of hot water and cuddle them until I'm warmed up! Steam my face at the same time, classy ;) lol

Good for the hands, and the pores! lol!

Shake wise, I only really like the caramel and hazelnut. I do have some choc ones too right enough which arnt bad.

Stil trying to drink this caramel one. I hope its not put me off them for good becuase I've got loads of the bloody things in the cupboard! lol!

Did u try the rest of those little nutri meals? I have one left i've not tried. The pasta one wasnt that nice, but the tarragon one (or whatever it was) wasnt too bad, I thought anyway.

Sitting here looking at ideas for a chest tattoo. I'd love one but between the pain of it and the whole "needs to be covered for work" thingy, I'm not really sure!

It's got cold here now too. I've had the door open all day because the dog is a bit poorly still but gonna have to cave and close it. Just know she'll crap on the kitchen floor whilst the washing machine repair man is here!!

Boss came into the office and said its boiling so he's turned off all the radiators! FREEZING!
Wouldn't mind but I'm sitting here n a massive cardi and coat, pretty obvious I'm not warm?!

I tried the pasta and the chicken Provençal, that was OK, was abit like stew. Had all sorta of veg and carrots that I thought we werent suppose to eat to stay in ketosis thou? Won't bother with them again, didn't like em that much. I'd rather just make a chicken kebab with lettuce or something next time.
Still got a yoghurt pack and lemon dessert aswell as some bars to try.
OMG the coconut bar is LUSH :D

I've just ordered 14 coconut bars to tide me over til payday! Lol!

I've got the lemon desert and yogurt still to try aswell.

God, I feel quite sick after that hot shake :(

Reminds me of the vanilla CD shakes, they were god awful hot!

oooh I love the Vanilla Shakes Hot! ..well lukewarm.

They remind me of warm milk!

xx

I made a hot choc shake when I first started using my milk allowance... not good!
Tried the vanilla with coffee aswell cos I heard its like a lattee, hated it :(

ooh i love them hot, hate the strawberry shake though and the red fruits, bleurgh,
just to make you feel better my sis won some on the lottery sat, tell you she could fall in **** and come up smelling of roses, (purple ones).

only tried the crispy shakes, I do like them. May venture to chicken soup this order?!

Last edited:
*sigh*

No euromillions win last night. Off to work this morning then :(

Back