ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

I didn't win either :(
However I have started on the packs. Can anyone tell me if you can order a specific number of a certain product like 7 vanillas then spread the remaining among other products? I couldn't work out how to do it as I only got tick boxes so couldn't put in any quantities.

just add on the note section how may of each product u want. took me awhile to figure that out too

***DEFO TMI WARNING***

Well, yesterday, about 7pm, I thought "really need to go to the loo". So, off I went. Half an hour later, I'm still sitting there thinking about crying! Constipation. Never had it before, and I must admit, its not my favourite thing to experince. Its not so much that I couldnt go, its more like, I started to go, it turned out to be the width of a fist, and then it just stopped, half way through.

Solid.

Another 15mins later I was sooo sore and really needed to get off the loo. So ***and I cant believe I'm writing this*** I had to use my finger to help get it out!!!!!

Had no laxatives or anything in the house so I went to asda after work today to get some. I bought dulcoease, because I was too scared to take anything that said "immediate effect". In hindsight I probably should have because I feel absolutely awful. Like the size of a house.

I bought some benefibre aswell, so I've had one of the dulcoease and 2 teaspoonfuls of benefibre in my tea. Really not been a good 24 hours.

ooooh dear! Think we have all been there!

Any effect from the tabs yet? x

Oh bloody hell Claire! Yup been there but resisted the pulling technique lol. However did have to do that for one of my kids when he was a baby lol.
Get yourself a box of latex gloves to keep by the loo. Practical and a conversation piece for visitors :D

Haha! I actually have a box of 100 latex gloves! And I did think about putting them in the bathroom yesterday!

Noone that visits me would bat an eyelid to that tho! haha! :p

And no, no effect as yet. But my tummy is making funny noises, so thats got to be a good sign if nothing else!

Like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off now... hope you havent got any plans for this evening!

That made me laugh! Not at your expense but in the 'someone else out there like me!!!!!' type way!
I have a couple of cups of oolong tea and a teaspoon of bran on my porridge each day now to keep me 'regular'! I know there is little waste going in but I get sever stomach cramps if I dont get it out daily too and the above works for me!!
Hope you are feeling much better today (and relieved!)

Sadly.... nothing. Not a thing. My stomachs still making funny little noises, but done nothing. Still feel like a house!

My OH is off work today, so I'm sending him to Boots when he's out to get me some of those pico perles that everyone keeps talking about, hopefully that will help.

I've had my benefibre in my tea this morning and I've taken another dulcoease. It says I can take 5 a day, so I'm going to pop them like sweeties! lol!

Oh my goodyness! Thats a lot of laxatives lol
Fingers crossed you see some 'movement' today

Once you've got rid of your lil problem Claire , i hope benifibre helps to keep you regular. It sure does me. Xx

One of the girls in one of the other offices at my work just gave me some senokot and told me to take 2 and they should work in 6 hours. Gonna take them later this afternoon and hopefully that might help later.

I mean, I've already taken enough laxatives to make me **** for britain, so somethings got to work eventually, right?! lol!

And, two of the girls in different offices at me work (there are 3 seperate buildings/companies at my work) just told me they could really see the difference and told me I was doing really well and it was definitly noticable!!! :D

Noone in my shitty little office tells me that! Ha! So I'm all chuffed today. Sore, but chuffed! lol! :)

Aww awesome ^_^

Forget crappy office, this one much nicer!

I've got a driving lesson tomorrow at 1pm, so....lol! eek!

Benefibre <---- Amazing!!! xx

Oh god could you imagine... would just be typical that u go on the driving lesson and the tabs would decide to work wouldnt it!

Aye, it'd be just my luck! lol!

Tummy is making weird noises, but still nothing. Damn it!

Back