ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

Ok, so not including what I took yesterday, today I've had:

2tsp benefiber
4 dulcoease
2 max strength senokot

Nothing. Not a thing. Fairly certain thats not a good sign. Its been over 6 hours since I took the senokot. No idea what to do. Feel like the size of a house. Its uncomfortable to breathe! lol!

Yeah, I will phone them tomorrow after my driving lesson if nothings happened.

I dont want to cancel my lesson as I've been putting it off for years and this is my first ever one! I've cancelled it before, so I refuse to do it this time!!!

My bowels can wait!

milk of magnesia is good, actually brill, my hubby had troubles and i said have some of that i meant a tbspn he gulped some down out of the bottle, it was an interesting evening, sooo funny he was like a limp lettace after it had finished with him lol, still makes me laugh.

Lol! Might need to go buy some of that cuz theres still no movement! Feel like I'm all impacted lol!

Hope something happens for u soon hun! And good luck on ur first drivin lesson :) xx

Woke up, still the size of a house and didnt lose any weight. STS. :(

Managed to get a little bit out, with some help, but I still feel huge. And bit gutted about not even losing a pound. I know these things happen, and I should look at the bigger picture, and the constipation probably hasnt helped, but it doesnt make it any less of a disappointment.

The diet is going to get chucked out the window today becuase I'm going to go and buy prune juice when I finish my driving lesson - fairly certain that is carb heaven, but hoping it can clear me out good style!

Woke up, still the size of a house and didnt lose any weight. STS. :(

Managed to get a little bit out, with some help, but I still feel huge. And bit gutted about not even losing a pound. I know these things happen, and I should look at the bigger picture, and the constipation probably hasnt helped, but it doesnt make it any less of a disappointment.

The diet is going to get chucked out the window today becuase I'm going to go and buy prune juice when I finish my driving lesson - fairly certain that is carb heaven, but hoping it can clear me out good style!

Poor you, so sorry you are still having problems!!,

Milk of Magnesia and Prune Juice definately the combination will make things loads easier, 3 tablespoons of milk of magnesia and a good large glass of prune juice, drink some water too, promise you will go within two hours, maybe less. :)

It really does work! no cramps or discomfort either!

What a shame Claire, we have all been there and it is not pleasant. There are pretty potent laxatives out there (Dulcolax x 2) at night and I would be very surprised if you were constipated the next morning. However, HEALTH WARNING - some people can have extreme stomach cramps and I felt I had the shakes the next morning. It did the trick but was a most unpleasant experience.

Not wishing to go through that again, I add a couple of teaspoons of psyllium husks to my shake every morning, up the water intake and find it works well for me. I dare say there are lots of hints and tips available on this website and you will probably find something that works well for you.

Hope the prune juice has by now done the trick!

Didnt go and get prune juice, I managed to go a wee bit this morning before I left (I wont discuss how! lol) but I seriously couldnt bring myself to go to the supermarket. I have taken that many laxatives over the last 2/3 days that I dont really want to be taking any more of them either.

Well, my first driving lesson is now over. I didnt crash, or kill anyone so thats a bonus. Stalled a few times and hit the kerb on a couple of occasions, but other than that I'm a master at driving in a straight line, at 10mph! Left turns can be confusing - i mean, its hard to remember to look in mirrors, turn the wheel and use three pedals with 2 feet! I dont have enough eyes, hands of feet for this job!

Felt so stressed by the time I was done that I seriously wanted to go and buy cigarettes. Its been over a year since i stopped, but I swear I would have savoured one today!

I got a subway sandwich and came home! Yes I know, but I've just kinda given up today. :(

It's got me today too. But was forced into nandos for lunch so might see a shift tomorrow lol. Was good n had chicken breast n salad n didn't pick at anyone's chips or have a bite of a cookie at Starbucks!

Ah starbucks...now I wish I'd gone to starbucks! lol!

Well, half a liter of prune juice, so far today, and 6 spoonfuls of milk of magnesia and I'm just gassy as opposed to pooy lol!

Maybe I don't have any poo in me? Maybe I'm not full of as much **** as people like to think I am!

Well 2am this morning is when the magic happened. And when I say "magic" I mean "the building started to get evacuated" lol.

I lol, but I'm certainly not laughing, since I've only managed to get out the bathroom just now, and I'm seriously debating going back.

Also been throwing up aswell, but I think that's because I was going to physically burst and my stomach couldn't digest what was in it.

No way in hell I'm going to make work this morning, which will be the third time I've phoned in sick this year, and I'm fairly certain 2 of them have been diet related problems.

Seriously debating whether to continue with vlcd because this is definitly verging on being the final nail in the coffin for me.

On the plus side, I've lost 4lbs in the last 4 hours.

But i seriously can't cope with this again. I'm struggling to cope with this now. I could cry its so bad.

Oh my goodness, I can't even imagine how you must feel with all the laxatives and everything else you've taken over the past few days and them all reacting at once :(
Hopefully now it will all be out of your system by the end of the day and you can relax a little.

I wouldn't give up yet, maybe have a couple of days to sort your system out but when you go back to VLCD add some extra fibre each day and try it that way for a little while.

Feel better soon!

Oh no hun sorry ur feeling like crap!
I agree with krissy, let it all get out ur system and start taking benefibre everyday or whatever uve chosen and see how u go on? Youve done so well! Hope u feel better soon xxx

Thanks ladies.

I've finally moved from the bathroom but have set up camp just outside the door to be on the safe side! I've lost the urge to throw up, so that's a bonus, but my tummy still isn't a happy bunny.

Not sure if I should or shouldn't eat something. My stomachs definitly trying to communicate with me but I'm not sure what the gurgling watery sounds mean?! What does it want from me damnit!!! Lol!

I definitly don't want to give up on this diet as its the only one that I manage to do, but I'm not sure when to restart. Clearly today isn't the best idea for it. I've also got an off plan weekend coming up due to tattoo, grans birthday and mothers day.

Ah enough chit chat, back to the bathroom!

Aww hunny, I have ibs & that watery sound is usually my stomach getting ready to cramp up for more bathroom time :( you'd be better to rest your stomach from food until it's cleared out then gradually Starr back with easy stuff...e.g. toast if your staying off plan. Have you got buscopan tablets or peppermint tea? They'll help with cramps xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Back