ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

I was thinking toast. Toast and tea is a cure for everything!

I don't have any peppermint tea tho I don't think. Yorkshire gold is about as fancy as my tea gets. Oooh, might have some chamomile unless I threw it out. Ill go check in a bit once I get up. I'm so tired!

ClaireCat said:
I was thinking toast. Toast and tea is a cure for everything!

I don't have any peppermint tea tho I don't think. Yorkshire gold is about as fancy as my tea gets. Oooh, might have some chamomile unless I threw it out. Ill go check in a bit once I get up. I'm so tired!

If you can get peppermint it will help xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

oh claire, well now you are empty, maybe going back on the vlcd, and taking some fibre daily might be the way????? i should pratice what i preach lol

Yeah, I'm just about to go and have toast. Finally stopped going to the loo about 1pm and I fell asleep until 20mins ago when my OH woke me up when he got in from work! Oops!

Also just got my period. so YaY! :mad:

Supposed to be getting a tesco shopping between 6-8pm, so I'm hoping I didnt sleep through that and it still coming.

oh claire, well now you are empty, maybe going back on the vlcd, and taking some fibre daily might be the way????? i should pratice what i preach lol

And yeah, I think I'll restart tomorrow and keep taking my benefibre and hope thats enough to keep everything working.

i have just ordered my shopping including my dulco whatevers, so will start taking mine tonight,
why not book a monthly colonic???? makes you feel good.

Haha! Yes, my friends are very helpful that way!!!

I think I might actually book a monthly colonic. When do you recommend I start?!

Hmm... Might see if I can book something for monday. I'm off then, so I may aswell if I can get something. My weekend is too hectic to do it then! I'm such a lady in demand this weekend! lol! :p

So what you're saying is, go for the colonic then go home and not decide to wander round the shops?! lol!

Get on scales straight after see how much was in there

Lol! Well I'd ballooned 6lbs by Sunday night, but come the end of my bathroom trauma, I'd lost about 5lbs of that! If I do go for a colonic I'll most def be weighing before and after lol!

i think a wander is fine after but, you may get some affects not bad ones though so dont worry,

That's a lot of poo !

I would love to do that & have a fresh start with my insides but I just don't do embarrassing things like that. Can't wait to hear how good you feel after though xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Back