ClaireCat:A Weightloss Trilogy

cable said:
its great cupcake and not embarrassing at all.

See I'm a timid kind of girl to start with but I had a camera test that end a few years back & it was mortifying so I'm kinda traumatized. It would probably help my ibs & wheat intolerance though

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

You should just book yourself in. Then you'll be there before you know it and it'll be too late to change your mind!

I cant say I'm timid. I'm just not very shy about bearing all! Not that I whip it out all over the place or anything! hahaha! I just mean, smears, colonics, waxing etc doesnt bother me.

Believe it or not, I dont ever want anyone to be looking at my bits because, well, im a fatty and I suffer from occasional absceses and have scars and dark patches where I dont want people looking, but, bugger it. I need waxed, so the bits have to come out!!! :p

Sorry, I think I just started waffling there!

ClaireCat said:
You should just book yourself in. Then you'll be there before you know it and it'll be too late to change your mind!

I cant say I'm timid. I'm just not very shy about bearing all! Not that I whip it out all over the place or anything! hahaha! I just mean, smears, colonics, waxing etc doesnt bother me.

Believe it or not, I dont ever want anyone to be looking at my bits because, well, im a fatty and I suffer from occasional absceses and have scars and dark patches where I dont want people looking, but, bugger it. I need waxed, so the bits have to come out!!! :p

Sorry, I think I just started waffling there!

No that is definitely the attitude to have! :)
Is £39 good for a colonic? Xo

Hell yeah! Everywhere I've looked at round here is charging £60 for a session!!!

Buy it now!!!! :D

£39 quid thats half the usual where i am, make sure its not some nutter with a pipe and bucket!!!!!

it is brill for ibs.

Haha! i've got visions of a nutter now with a garden hose and a bnq bucket! Texas chainsaw massacre type plastic apron on too! pmsl!!!

ClaireCat said:
Hell yeah! Everywhere I've looked at round here is charging £60 for a session!!!

Buy it now!!!! :D

Think I need to work up to something like that :)

cable said:
£39 quid thats half the usual where i am, make sure its not some nutter with a pipe and bucket!!!!!

it is brill for ibs.

Lol, oh that made me laugh so much. It's a special offer for this month but usually it only costs £10 more. It's a clinic in Belfast...don't think many people get colonics here :)

ClaireCat said:
Haha! i've got visions of a nutter now with a garden hose and a bnq bucket! Texas chainsaw massacre type plastic apron on too! pmsl!!!

Lol, you'd have to be a strange person to do DIY colonics I think

Hell, a home enema kit - i'd give it a bash! lol! But yeah, guess I am a nutter! lol!

ClaireCat said:
Hell, a home enema kit - i'd give it a bash! lol! But yeah, guess I am a nutter! lol!

See I was given hospital strength laxatives for my camera & I didn't leave the house for 2 days or let my partner visit (i still lived at home then) so any toilet related things scare me! I'm a woss!

Just get it booked. It'll be the best £39 you've ever spent! :)

Phone them tomorrow morning. Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!!!! Its a bargain, so it'd be rude not to! And think of all the weight you'll lose! :D

flatter tummy, feeling all clean too, and fresh start for tummy whilst on vlcd, blah blah blah....

Ah bugger it all. I might need to phone and see if I can book myself in somewhere for Monday now. Damn it. I'm poor! lol!

haha, do it do it do it, you know you want to, i would love to hear how others find it, and that i am just not some weirdo .

Wish i was brave enough have one of them! x

cable said:
haha, do it do it do it, you know you want to, i would love to hear how others find it, and that i am just not some weirdo .

So many comments... lol!

Ok, so TMI alert.

I had a lemon bar for breakfast and promptly had the runs and stomach cramps after it.

Had a chocolate shake for lunch and exactly the same thing happened.

What's that all about? If its not one thing its another!

ClaireCat said:
Ok, so TMI alert.

I had a lemon bar for breakfast and promptly had the runs and stomach cramps after it.

Had a chocolate shake for lunch and exactly the same thing happened.

What's that all about? If its not one thing its another!

I'm no doctor but hope you feel better soon! You might have a tummy bug :( just keep your fluids up Hun xxx

Back