ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

Nope it wouldn't let me :( I just said that I didn't feel I could always be honest as if I disagreed with them they would talk about me behind my back! Whoops!!! Xx

Wow that's bad! Do they have a right to do that? Isn't there some sort of confidentiality issue involved there?!

I think they make the rules up as they go along! Epic fail for me tho, need to watch who I'm sending the emails too! Lol! Oh well at least they know how I feel now...xxx

Oh no. Email is o dangerous, I always mail the wrong people.

Great losses clairecat. How are you doing this week?

Oh god Lilly! lol! I must admit, you did make me laugh tho. Completely wrong of me, but it was a laugh of shock because I could just imagine doing that myself!

And Morning Egbert :)
Doing alright. Wanted to stuff my face last night so I went to bed and watched some TV! The OH is going to the post office to pick up my slim and save order today, so looking forward to some cottage pie or chilli for dinner, see what its like!

Havent had a period for a whole day now *touch wood*, but I think thats because the carbs I ate on Saturday knocked me out of ketosis, and my totm went. No doubt it will be back tomorrow. Grr. Ketosis is just testing my faith. PCOS and low carb are a crap combination! lol!

But yeah, otherwise good thanks! you? :D

hi Hun how are you?? not seen an update for a few days.

you will never guess what. my boyfriend only went and bought me those blooming leopard print shoes!!! bless his heart....he wasnt even with me when i saw them but when i told him how nice they were he went out and hunted for them everywhere!! he is a good valentine!! hehe.

ForumRunner_20120211_150752.jpg

hope you are well hun. xxx

Oooh, they are stunning!!!! He's a good boyfriend! :)

I'm doing pretty good thanks hunni. Kinda abandoned CD and have moved over to Slim & Save. Really enjoying it and trying to plod along without falling off the wagon too often! lol!

Are u getting your bf anything nice for his valentines? Or is the present you in the shoes?! hehe! ;)

lmao..yes me in the shoes..just the shoes.

no he got a barbour quilted jacket so he was spoilt. but we decided to do slightly more expensive presents this year to make up for the fact that we cannot go out for food...our number one hobby!!!

ooo i had a look at slim and save..is it nice to have 'real food?' how has the weight loss been since starting it??

i went on a night out last night. and i felt great...all the drunk girls looked a mess and i came home with my hair and makeup still in tact. haha.

will you still be updating here?? i would miss you if you didnt!! xxx

Oooh love all the shoe pics <3

will you still be updating here?? i would miss you if you didnt!! xxx

Aww, I feel the love! :D

I'm only really updating my s&s diary at the moment tbh.

Not been feeling the dieting love this weekend. Weekends are always my worst - saturday sabotage is the game I play.

I'm popping into your thread! Wondering whether to add some shakes into my daily, as had 2lbs go on :sigh: feeling like a yo-yo!!

Hey hunni, how are you getting on? Xxx

Hey!

I was doing really well, and then I fell off the wagon on Monday night, in spectacular style!

Just got back onto it this morning. Really looking forward to it, tbh, because I feel bloated and as fat as a house. Very swollen and gassy feeling today. Looking forward to my shakes, so thats definitly a new one for me! lol!

How are u doing hunni?

I feel off the wagon last week Hun big time after having to eat to take my medication with and put on 3lbs but I appear to have lost that again the last 3 days and have my motivation back now. We are all human so we are bound to slip up once in a while. Just seen your fabulous losses, you are doing so well. My scales are saying 16.4 today which is exactly 2 stone down. Hoping for a bit more off before weigh in wednesday :) xxx

Get back on the wagon and forget about it ... I went fit a meal on Monday and stuffed... Let's just say there was something in the air in Monday , a phantom diet saboteur ...... Glad your feelin good tho hun :) x

are you still about claire x

Yeah I'm still kicking about. Not doing overly well, but I'm around! lol! :)

How are you getting on hunni?

Back