Claire's 100% Diary!

2.5lbs loss for me this week! Happy with that! Going to up the ante though and do more walking and more activity in general.

Today has been weird so far with food. was SOO hungry when I woke up; I nearly went off track really - but pulled myself together.

I ate ...

WW bagel with extra light philley ... 3 points
2 slices WW bread ... 1 point
Morrisons sausage (just 1!!) ... 2.5 points

Totalling 6.5 points so far!
Thats quite a lot really - hence why I was disappointed! But we went for a walk after and I have only just got back at 3pm! So I think I might have poached egg on WW toast in a bit ... 4 points for that.
then have a massive hearty but healthy prawn stirfry later. I LOVE THAT!! It works out at about 8 points with rice and noodles too! So its a good meal!

So if I stick to that its 18.5 points but I think I might have a mullar light yoghurt later on after dinner too ... I like chocolate in the evening, and toffee mullar light seems to be replacing that!

xxx

So poached egg on toast went down the drain - I had a "magic wrap" instead ... it consisted of the wrap .. chicken ... lettuce ... cucumber ... peppers ... tomatoes ... a tiny bit of mint yoghurt! And I had a banana.

So I would say 6 points for the wrap and 2 points for the banana.

Totalling my daily points at 22.5 not toooo bad. And I went for a really long walk so will let myself off the half a point lol.

Tomorrow I am at work ALL day ... so the day goes as follows ...

Breakfast
Special K with milk ... 4 points

Lunch
WW soup ... 1.5 points
WW bread... 1 point
Mullar light yoghurt ... 2 points
Satsuma and a pear ... 1 point

Dinner
WW curry with chicken ... 4 points
Rice ... 5 points
WW naan ... 2 points

20.5 points in total!

I don't really get time to eat during the day - its when it hits my after school club where there is chocolate and biscuits which is the problem. This time I bought jaffa cakes because I dont like those! But I also bought digestives for them - THAT will be my weakness. I WILL STAY STRONG!! lol.

I am going to bring a piece of fruit for that time too I think and maybe a WW yog ... that will only be an extra point!

Anyway! Will update tomorrow night if I get a chance!! :)
xx

Ok so I have had this so far ...

Breakfast
Special K with milk ... 2 points (half bowl)

Lunch
WW soup ... 1 points (didnt each much!)
WW bread... 1 point
Mullar light yoghurt ... 2 points
Satsuma and a pear ... 1 point

LEAVING 15 POINTS FOR DINNER

Dinner

Takeaway indian :/
Chicken Tikka pieces (asked to be cooked in no ghee etc) ... 4 points for 4 pieces
Boiled rice ... 6 points
Vegetable curry (small portion (side)) ... 5 points

Asked them to cook with NO ghee or oil or anything. He said he had fry lite! haha. So that should actually take off points. The vegetable curry is tomato based with loads of veggies in. Chicken tikka is what it is, and boiled rice. No naans or chips or poppadoms for me this time!!

Still feel bad about eating an indian though! lol

22 points still stuck to though (estimated some of it though :/ )
Gym in the morning is a must! lol

xx

Breakfast
Bagel with extra light philley cheese (YUMMY!!) ... 3 points

Lunch
Homemade stirfry ... FULL of veggies and soy sauce! ... FREE (thanks to recipe in WW section!!!)
Asda good to your chicken sizzler ... 4 points
Mullar light yog ... 2 points
banana ... 1 point

Dinner
Pork chop ... 4 points
lots of veg (broccoli etc) ... 0 point
Jacket potato ... 2.5 points

If I eat anything else I will update!

xx

Last edited:
I had everything on the above menu ... plus another mullar light just now! And another banana! Was starving before dinner lol.

19.5 points for today then! Unless of course I eat anything else - which I doubt because I am STUFFED!

This zero point stuff is excellent! Will have to make soups etc soon!

Yummy :)

xx

Didn't eat anything extra yesterday. So finished on 19.5 which was needed I think!!

Today has been ok so far ...

Breakfast
banana ... 1 point

Lunch
Scrambeled egg ... 4 points
2 WW bread ... 1 point
extras (marg on toast and dash of milk) ... 2 points

8 points so far! Think I am making the WW meatballs and spaghetti tonight. Will probably have a yoghurt before then :D

Need to do some revision now though :( Reaaaaly cant be bothered lol. But need to do at least 1 topic to get it out the way!!!
After I have done that got to pick the OH up - then have a lovely bubbly bath! :D

xx

yesterday

Breakfast
banana ... 1 point

Lunch
Scrambeled egg ... 4 points
2 WW bread ... 1 point
extras (marg on toast and dash of milk) ... 2 points

Dinner
meat balls ... 4 points
Spaghetti... 3 points
WW sauce ... 2 points

chocolate birthday cake (smalllll bit) ... 5 points

Total - 22 points! Woop!

Today - Saturday

Breakfast
Mcdonalds bacon roll ... 6 points

Lunch
Soup ... 2.5 points
Bread ... 1.5 points
mullar light yoghurt ... 2 points

Dinner
Sea bass... 3 points (about 150g)
veg... 1 point
Jacket spud ... 3 points

19 points so far ... if I eat anything else I will update!

Bad about the cake yesterday - but it would have been rude not too! At least I factored it into the points allowance too.

x

didn't eat anything else yesterday so stayed at 19points!

Today ...

breakfast
Special K with milk ... 4 points

Later on me and my friends are going out for a reunion dinner (we all beena way for xmas)! So we are going to Toby Carvery.
I plan to have as many steamed veg as I can, 2 roast potatoes, either chicken or turkey and some veg gravy. Works out at about 12 points or something if I dont have a yorkshire pud! They carry a hell of a lot of points for some reason!
Anyway ... avoiding any buttery veg and just having the 2 pots. Hopefully I am going to see a loss this week but I realllly got a bad feeling about it :(

x x

Thanks missy. I am having a rubbish week. Feel really down :(

I had 4 veggie sausages and a big salad for lunch ... 4 points

And then at Toby carvery I had some turkey, veg, one small roast potato ... bit of mash, and one medium yorkshire (they looked too yummy!) and veggie gravy. Would estimate at 14 points probably to be safe. Bringing me to 22 points.

xx

Aw thank you so much :)

Today so far I have had an apple and banana ... (2 points)
Plan to have a subway with my friends later ... so looked online and I am going to just have a turkey breast and ham sub (6 points)

Not sure whats for dinner yet! Will update later :)
xx

So full diary for today:

Breakfast
banana ... 1 point
apple ... 1 point

Lunch
Subway 6" ham and turkey ... 6 points

Dinner

WW spaghetti on toast ... 6 points

Snacks
Prawn cocktail from M&S ... 4 points
quavers ... 1.5 points
banana .. 1 point

so thats 20.5 for the day.

Also went to circuits this morning - that was an experience. The hardest thing I have ever done!

I went food shopping again too and bought lots of yummy fruit and veg! Tomorrow is going to look like this :

Breakfast
Cereal ... 4 points

Lunch
M&S count on us dinner ... 5 points
strawberry and blackberry mix ... 1 point

Dinner
Stirfry ... 6 points (no rice this time!)

Snacks
banana ... 1 point
apple ... 1 point
mullar light yoghurt ... 2 points

20 points total

I am working all day then hope to revise in the afternoon!! If I eat anything else will update! Got my WI in the morning, and weighed this morning and it was a disaster. So I am hoping that I have sweated out loads today haha.

Fingers crossed for me.

xx

Absolutely GUTTED. STS this week. I just dont understand. Now sure whether being consipated ... orr my new exercise business has anything to do with it. But gutted doesnt even come close. Anyway. Onways and upwards.
I think I have come to realised that eating red meat and eating out will hinder my weight loss - even if I am still within points allowance. I really think it effects it. Ill try limited red meat and no take out's or eat outs this week and we will see.

Anyway ... good today

Breakfast
2 slices toast ... 2.5 points

Lunch
M&S count on us thai ... 6 points
strawberries and blackberries ... 1 point

Dinner
Pork loin ... 3 points
Jacket spud ... 2.5 points
Tonnes of veggies ... 1 point

Snacks
laughing cow extra lite ... 2 points
crackers ... 2 points

22 points

Fingers crossed it sticks like that hey!

xx

I'm sorry you didn't get the result you were hoping for :( I think the key is tweaking the different variables in your diet to see which ones work best for you.

As a heads up, I think the Turkey Breast and Ham Subway on Discover was 4 or 4.5pts - I don't know if it's changed though (ie Subway have changed their menus) - Just wanted you to know for future reference xxx

Well I suppose I could make excuses - but I am not going to. Just need to work harder I guess!

I went to box-a-cise this evening... owwww . It hurts lol!!
I hope that every other day by doing an intense exercise like this that it is going to help me lose weight and tone up! We will see hey! :)

Food wise ..

Breakfast
Special K ... 4 points

Lunch
M&S count on us chicken and mash ... 5 points
strawberries and blackberries ... 1 point

Dinner

Chicken Stir-fry ... 6 points

18 points so far ... going to have a frozen mullar yoghurt I think and maybe some fruit!

At the moment I am in too much pain lol. My muscles are really aching!! Which means its all working so thats good news I guess.

Going to look after my brothers from Friday til Monday ... so not going to have any control over food etc - BUT I will be cooking it. So going to pick the healthiest out of what we have, and ensure I stick to points by watching portion sizes etc. Also - they have a bike and crosstrainer there. So will be doing that too!!!

Wish me luck! :) Am going to bring my laptop too, so will update still on here :) x

Food for today so far ...

Graze box ... 6 points
Banana ... 1 point
Nandos... chicken in pitta - 5.5, med salad - 3,coleslaw - 1.5 spicy rice - 2, olives - 1

Ahhh mannn! 20 points already. lol. It was the nandos - I got a bit carried away. Got a bit carried away with my graze box too. Mehh.

Well anyway - later I am going to have really low point soup with 1 slice of bread, and then some sugar free jelly.
Hopefully this will keep me going. If I go over, it will be eating an apple or something not something really awfully fat ridden lol.

I am going away for the weekend to baby sit too! So I have bought all the food to bring with me - so I dont get stuck with pizza and pasta! I have decided to make pork loins with spud and veg ... annnd spag bol ... and fajitas. For lunchs I am sticking with soup or jacket potato and beans. and then for breakfast - special K every day! lol.

I am going to revise a lot when I am there so I hope I dont snack on crap - will be bringing loads of fruit with me too. Hopefully this will help! :)

Any tips people keep me in the loop :D

xx

At my parents house for the weekend now!
Had a banana and satuma - 1 point
WW count on us ready meal - 5 points
Pork chop, potato and veg - 8 points

14 points so far. Will have a mullar yoghurt later making it 16 points. Not really hungry today. :(

xx

Food today :

Apple - 1 point

spaghetti (WW) - 3 points
toast - 2 points
egg - 1.5 points

Fajitas :
chicken breast - 2 points
peppers, onions, onions ...
Wrap x2 - 4 points
taco shells x2 - 2 points
mince meat - 3 points
cheese - 2 points

Total of 20.5 points.

This is what affected my weight the most. Going to see if it affects it this time aswell. :/

Hopefully not!

I had a brunch type thing at 1pm to try and save some points from it. But it is my favourite food - just so many points which is gutting! :(

Went for a 3 mile walk around lily ponds today too. Was really nice to get out and get some fresh air.

xoxo

Back