Claire's 100% Diary!

Food glorious foood!

apple - 1 point
mullar light yoghurt - 2 points
heinz soup - 3 points
bread - 2 points

8 points so far!
Got spaghetti bolog. tonight! Should be yummy. Using tinned tomatoes, mince, mushrooms, onions and spag. Spices and herbs to taste.
that works out at about 7 points... might have garlic bread or some cheese on it to make up the points- but then again I might not!

will update later when I have weighed everything for dinner :)

xx

Heinz soup - 3 points
bread - 2 points
Apple - 1 point
Mullar light - 2 points

Small bowl of special K - 3 points

Dinner...

75g of spaghetti - 3.5 points
100g of extra lean beef - 2.5 points
homemade sauce - 1 point
1/2 naan bread - 2.5 points

20.5 total for today. Doubt I will eat anything else either. I will leave the rest of points for cups of tea with sweetners! lol.

Am off to bed by 9pm to get some good sleep. Got an exam tomorrow and rather scared about it! lol.

xx

Food for today!

Toast - 1 point
banana - 1point
apple - 1 point
cream cheese and salmon sandwhich - 6 points
baked crisps - 2.5 points
satsuma - 0.5 points
soup - 3 points
roll - 2 points
light laughing cow - 1.5 points
bit of graze box - 3 points

21.5 points today. But went to circuits and fit ball this evening! Sweating doesnt even hit it! lol.
Plus my muscles are rather tender now!

Going to go have a lonnnng hot bath to get rid of this aching! Swimming first thing tomorrow morning, followed by jacuzzi and sauna! Woohoo! :)

x

Hello again! As promised i webt swimming this morning. Felt very tired afterwards though :-(
Food for today...

Quorn sausage sandwich... 4points
Jacket spud...3points
Half can of ww beans... 2.5points
Salad... 2 points
Cheese... 2points

For dinner i am having cous cous, pollock and veg (sprouts, snap peas and baby corn). Nom nom! Need to work out thoe points. Only have 8.5 left! Was hungry at lunch! Lol

Xoxo

Dinner ...

cous cous ... 2.5 points
pollock (lightly dusted) ... 4 points
veg ... 1 point

Meaning once again I have used 21.5 points.
Not bad I guess.
Hoping for more fruit in tomorrows day though.

I plan this ...

Breakfast : porridge with blueberries ... 4 points

Snacks: apples, banana, strawberries

Lunch: soup and roll

Dinner: WW curry? or perhaps go out for dinner seen as it is END OF EXAMS! woop!

We will see :)

xx

Ohhh :(
I am back and going to report the truth!

Yesterday was the end of my exams ... woohoo. Got invited to go and watch Britain's got talent live - naturally I accepted! lol.
Didnt get a chance to plan any meals because it was literally "do you want to come? Get to mine within 15 mins". So I ended up having a baguette for lunch ... (salad inside at least lol).

Then I shared a SHARE bag of maltesers :( it gets worse ...

had some crisps.

Got a "noodle box" on the way home ... with 2 sides (prawns and chicken).

Totalling it all up I think I had nearly 35 points yesterday.

:( I am upset with myself BUT it is the first blow out I have had since I started. So I am just going to pick myself up and start again ... going to have a super low day today and tomorrow.

Plan today ...

Breakfast : Starbucks SKINNY lattee 2.5 points
Snack : Apple or banana
Lunch: soup and roll ... 4 points
Snack: fruit
Dinner: stirfry ... 6 points

totalling less than 15 points I hope.
Tomorrow I am also a bit worried about ... going for a spa day - will be going to gym there which is good ... but we are having lunch there too. So my plan is either salad or soup - or chicken n jacket potato or something.

I felt so bad this morning that after dropping the OH off to work ... I ran down 8 flights and then back up 8 flights of stairs - I nearly died. lol Also ... I plan to CLEAN like crazy today. So that should hopefully burn a few cals lol.

Any tips on how to rectify this situation? lol

xoxox

Errr what a day. And I started off so well!

I had starbucks skinny lattee - 2 points
Soup and roll - 4 points
Then the OH decided to "treat" us without me knowing ... so had to make a decision about food without preparing before!
Harvester (fish and seafood combo - prawns and salmon and jacket spud) 13

So it looks like 19 points but add in some salad and a little tartar sauce it probably adds up to my 21 points.

I know its within - but I wanted a super low day to counter act yesterday lol.

Well - its my spa day tomorrow, REALLY looking forward to it - although scared about lunchtime food!!

Going to bring fruit though so I am not tempted to be naughty.

xx

Hello again!
So it was my spa day yesterday - it was lovely! Really let my hair down, AND went to the gym before hand! woohoo!

Had a starbucks for breakfast - 4 points

And then an apple and banana on way - 2 points

Lunch menu was small and really horrible. So I ended up having the "mezze platter" Which was a handful of olive and a pitta bread with some hummous and stuffed sunblushed tomatoes. REALLY hard to point that!!! I would estimate though at 10 to be safe. It was more of a starter (was small!) but obviously had olive oil on the olives etc.
Then for afters we shared a pudding but it was badly pointed I could see! so would estimate 6 for that.

This is where it all goes a bit wrong. I get home to my wonderful OH having set the table and ordered a curry *groan!* ... nice idea but I am so going to gain this week!

I had chicken tikka pieces, boiled rice and some vegetable curry.

So OBVIOUSLY went over my points- AGAIN this week. Nightmare. This is my bad week clearly. Not great when its my 21st party a week today.

So i AM going to stick to low points until my birthday. I WILL I WILL I WILL! Need massive motivation now!!!

Want to lose 4 lbs by Saturday, so this is going to require SERIOUS dedication!

Here is my plan:

Exercise
Sat - Circuits at home (45 mins of circuit training)
Sun - Gym and swim (an hour in gym followed by 10-15 lengths in pool)
Mon - Swim or gym in morning before uni
Tues - Class of some sort
Wed - box-a-cise class
Thursday - gym / swim and maybe pilates in the afternoon
Fri - gym and swim and maybe a class later on
Saturday - PARTY DAY! Gym in the morning.

So a little bit of exercise everyday will help I think. I just NEED to find the motivation to get it all done.

Food wise today :

Breakfast
Special K - 4 points

Snack
fruit - 1 point

Lunch
Soup - 3 points

Snack
fruit - 1 point

Dinner
Stir-fry - 7 points

Snack
Yoghurt - 2 points

18 points if I dont eat anything else - but I might so will update later!

xxx

Yesterday I didnt have the yoghurt and had a WW crumble and custard instead making 4 points. So ate 20 points in total!

Its my end of Jan WI tomorrow morning and my official WI on tuesday ... so I hope I have lost a little at least.. but would kinda be ok with a STS coz I have eaten out A LOT this week.

Went to the gym this morning for 45 mins and did 15 mins on bike and then 30 mins uphill power walking which was refreshing!

Food:
Cereal - 4 points
Soup and roll - 5 points
Fish and potatoes and veg/salad - 10 points

19 points in total if I stick to that!

when I pick up the OH from work we are also going to go for a long walk around the lakes near my house .. so quite a bit of walking today which is good.

6 days til party ... I REALLY need to lose 3 and half lbs by then, so need any tips I can get everyone!! :)

xx

Today was ok actually.

Breakfast
Cereal ... 4 points

Lunch/Dinner
Nandos ...
Had a little pitta with hummous and then chicken in pita with some chips and salad ... came to 18 points I really didnt think it would add up to that when I was eating it!

So I have used my 22 points for the day, and had all my food before 5pm!

Then went to circuits so hoping thats going to be a last minute weight pusher. WI tomorrow and I am nervous :( Dont think Ive done well this week because of all the eating out tbh.

xx

Good evening all!

So I gained 0.5 lbs this week. Gutted but considering the amount I have eaten out I guess not too disappointed!

Food today ..

Had 2 slices of toast for brekkie ... 2 points

then nothing alll the way until 5pm coz I wasnt hungry (been poorly) then had a bacon roll ... 5 points

Dinner was prawn stirfry with rice ... 8 points (prawns - 2 points, veg all free, rice - 4 points, sauce - 2 points)

Snack just now as I am getting hungrier! ... cereal ... 4 points

So used 19 points today.

Start my new job tomorrow .. woopies! Looking forward to it, although not looking forward to working 30 hour weeks AND going to full time uni :/
I am having cereal before I go. Then bringing a WW ready meal, yoghurt and lots of fruit. then probably stirfry for dinner too!

I am addicted to stirfrys because they always seem so low point, healthy and filling! Plus when I eat a lot of stirfry in the week I lose more weight weirdly. Probably coz its really healthy!

Anyway ... from today (tuesday) til Friday .. I really want to lose as much as possible, so going to be super healthy and exercise well too! :)

Going to do an extra WI on friday ... its my bday party on saturday see!

xx

Crazy day. Just got in which isnt bad going!

The food in the canteen at work smelled soooo good. I can see myself eating some of that stuff :( I had today ...

Breakfast
Cereal ... 4 points

Snack
Toast ... 1.5 points

Lunch
WW meal - 5 points
Salad - 2 points

Snack
tangerine - 0.5 points

Dinner
Stir-fry (chicken) ... 7 points

20 points if I dont eat anymore.

Today was good though. Have weird hours tomorrow ... 4-10 pm! How strange! At least I can bang out some uni work in the morning though, which is a really good thing :)

Saturday its my party and I am not working Friday ... (well at the moment ... its subject to change lol). Perhaps gym/swim tomorrow or a class in the morning? Not sure yet.

update you soon!

xoxox

Random, random day today with food.

Been up crazy hours, shopped and worked. Crazy crazy day!

Food...
Cereal - 4 points
Lunch out - APPROX 10 points
Soup and roll - 4 points
Bacon roll (homemade) - 4 points
Bagel n philley - 3 points

I know I went over by a few, but with the day i've had! lol.

Nevermind!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Will be cleaning ALL day, followed by work 4-10pm. Laavely.

Party day = 2 sleeps! :)

xoxo

Has it really been 5 days since I updated this?!?!

I have SO much to tell you ( will update in the Weight loss bit though!)

Food hasnt been great but still managed .5 pounds this week - not bad considering it is my 21st birthday today and had a party on Saturday where I consumed ALOT of alcohol. Back on it tomorrow properly now!

x

So I said I was back on it ... but everything has seemed to come up this week. Nightmare!

Went up north for a PGCE interview. The course just isnt what I want though unfortunately - only realised when I got there! Duh!

So just got back and have had a crap crap crap week food wise. Haven't weighed today so will tomorrow to see the damage. Then I have to get back on this WW wagon and bang out the pounds ready for my holiday in June ... and THEN A WEDDING!!! ahhh!!

So ... today was the last day of crap food. Tomorrow is a new day, and I WILL DO WELL!

Back on the food diary wagon too to keep me on track. No excuses now. I have my PCET interview tomorrow morning ... but other than that I don't have any major events coming up now I dont think. So no more takeaways and eating out which is what this week has been all about. Ekk :/

I am scared about WIing tomorrow because I can see a lot of damage coming on lol.

This week will be good though - needing lots of support everyone!!!

xx

Thanks missy.

I have gained 2.5lbs. Thats too much lol.

Never mind. Massive loss this week coming up!!!

xx

Food today...

Cereal... 4 points

Sushi... 7 points

Fish,veg, potatoes... 9

20 points total.

Not bad for first day back on track. Roll on tomorrow!!!

Xx

Back