<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

yes thats y i wanted u to double check as it may effect you going/coming out of ketosis you see.You just dont know lol.

Realisic of course im sure someone replied and said they had lost 11 lbs on their first week on your thread. So that shows you and others it is soooo possible hun.
xxxx

i know!! i see people with 11lbs losses and stuf but i just dont think i can achieve that much - its seems somehow impossible!!!
im soooo desperate to get to ketosis (im starting to see it as the cd version of nirvana lol!) cos im desperate to see if i get the energy and eauphoria that ive heard ppl speak of!!
id happily feel like sh!t for a while longer if the tablets would limit my chance of ketosis lol! but they seem to only have drug type ingredients! i even googled stuff i wasnt sure of n didnt come up with anything!!

xcx

Ok hun lol your not allowed to say the word 'Impossible' lol ok? just remember your list of reasons to y u want to loose weight hun.! xx

Claire, glad to hear you're doing so well!!! :D Keep it up, you are doing brilliant.

Did you take more than one of those A&C porridges, I'm sure you took two? (see thats why I always say take a big selection of things for your first week lol). I have a spare choc mint shake sitting on my desk at work if you want me to fire it in the post to you. That way you'll get it tomorrow morning to replace one of the A&C.

Cat xxx

that would be excellent!!! i imagine ill be fine with the plain one cos it was just the apple flavour i hated! will i just bring the extra one back on saturday? it's not been out the box so is in fine resell condition!

xcx

No prob Claire, will pop it in post today :D

awww thanks much catherine!
just tried the tom soup- another one not for me!!
will be sticking to the shakes i think so far lol!!!
am excited about trying the chocolate orange shakes tonight - nice and hot :)

xcx

Lol, I hated it the first time round, second time round I loved it, same with the porridge. Its bizarre!!!

Have you tried the banana hot? Make it up a bit thicker and its just like custards, om nom nom nom!

Hi Claire,

Your doing soooo well. Well done chick!

I thought the butterscotch shake sounded lovely - was it horrible?

I didn't realise you had porridge and soup with CD...thats an added bonus eh! The closest thing i've done to CD would be a soup/cereal diet I was on a while back - worked wonders weight wise - Not so good when I went back to normal food though!

So how you feeling in-between shakes? Are you really mega hungry, or just a bit? God, i'm hungry when calorie counting and thats me eating 3 meals. Not too bad for you when Ketosis kicks in though.

Good luck - and don't forget about us calorie counters :cry:...drop in on my diary if you can! I need any motivation I can get!

;)

hey hey all!
have successfuly had 100% day 2 :)
feeling good and had a pink stick today - was at moderate and i was well hydrated so think it was probs accurate :)
i tried the tomato soup and hated it lol - so far only really liked the shakes - the butterscotch wasnt great but was drinkable - dnt think ill have the tomato soup again lol!!
heres to a successful 100% day 3 :)

plan for tomoro -

bfast - oriental chilli soup (was disgusted with the tomato soup so wanna get the other one outta the way!)
lunch - strawberry tetra
dinner - original porrige

looking forward to tomoro and have been good and not weighed!!
have been sooo willpowerful today - my little sister was with me and all my sister always talks about food!! she had me so tempted!!!!
and they had choclate and crisps!!!

well done clairey :):):):):)

xcx

Well done Claire, you are doing FANTASTIC!!!!! :D:D:D

omg ive been craving pakora more tan anything in the world!!! lol!
have been good though and given myself a mental talkng to!!!
still 100% am v pleased to say!!!

xcx

Pakora, yum! Craving it is fine, eating it isn't lol.

Just keep yourself busy Mrs. In saying that I'm sure you're busy plenty running about after those two little 'uns.

yeah - i'll call it window shopping - i can think about it, imagine buying it, but decide its not really worth it :) i like that analogy!!
ive distracted well today and im in bed now so not gonna slip!
defos gonna make it through this week 100% :D cant believe how motivated i am on this diet!! obvs is early days but with me the first 3 or 4 days always show if im gonna stick with something or not - if i get through that im usually ok!!

xcx

hiyaa!! thanks much millux :)
when r u starting??? im so excited and wish it was saturday lol!!!
xcx

Good morninggg claire 100% fab work hun. yes dont worry the weekend will be here v soon.

im going onto ss+ today lol xx

aw man. cant believe i did this but ive slipped up already :(
just feel so ashamed of myself :( i was at hospital with my little one and ended up having chips, pasta and a bag of crisps. im so gutted with myself. i know if i hadnt forgotten that tetra id have beenn fine cos i wasnt even hungry or craving and was feeling really bright and positive.
i just cant believe i fell so quickly :(
i thought at the time that the food would feel good but i got no pleasure at all from it, and felt overly full and tired after. as well as that i feel like such a failure. what kind of loser cant even manage 3 whole days????
what im gonna learn from this is to always make sure i have my cd meal with me on hopital days and to take food for lewis but no money. that way even if i wanna comfort eat i wont have the means. i guess its a positive that ive noticed the hospital days as a trigger for comfort eating - which is totaly understandable - but i hadnt realised that before. i also know how awful i feel (emotionally) because of this, and that it just isnt worth it.
its put a really negative spin on my day. ive been on bebo looking at people's profiles and being really pissed off when i see pics of my ex (the kids' dAd) with anyone that isnt me, and when it happens to be a girl have been feeling all inadequite and like a big fat failure.
now im scared that i'll not lose anything this week and will be sooooo embarassed and let down :(

since lunch have been good and i guess its good that i didnt let one mistake turn into a full blown bingey day.

xcx

Last edited:
Hi Claire,

Your doing so well, please dont give up!!

So what if you had a slip up. You still managed 3 full days on track. As long as you pick yourself up again, you will still lose. Just try and forget about it. thats a big tip to succeeding in a diet - being able to pick yourself up and start again.

Don't let all your good days go to waste, think of all the times in the last 3 days that you've been hungry, and you suffered through it. That will all go to waste if you give up now!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

And don't torment yourself by looking at other people's bebo's.

;)

aw hell no i'm not giving up - if anything this has made me feel all the more detrmined to succeed and show people im more than the weight!
how u getting on littlemiss??
im pissed off at myself for this afternoon but will give myself credit for just stopping the urge to have a full bad day and getting back on track straight away!
hope i can get back into ketosis by tomoro night or next day cos that was kinda how long it took before. i swear i felt it changing over lol. i just had a couple of hours where i felt really weak and COLD, cold like never before. then i went for a nap, woke up feeling great and gotmy pink stick lol!!!
xcx

Back