<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

hiya! thanks :) im trying to view it that way!!
back in the zone and 100% again today:)

xcx

:DAtta girl! ;-) You CAN do this you know!

aw man, feeling like utter pants today :(

head hurts, am angry and upset and just want to go to bed!

have had -
bfast - porridge
lunch - strawberry tetra
amd gonna have - dinner - hot choc mint

so far have had 2 and a bit litres of water and have successfully gone to peckhams (most wonderful food shop EVER!) and the supermarket and stayed on track. so thats one plus to the day!
i feel like i should be in ketosis by now but am defo not, the hunger pangs are like whoa!
heres hoping that tomorrow will bring a better day and a pink pee stick!

am off to zumba this evening and have nothing to do en roue as i have lost my phone and put my mp3 through the wash :( - see a shitty day :(

anyways, words of love and encouragement aplenty needed else i might just lob myself under the number 40 bus on my boring walk to my exercise class :(

xcx

yay! another 100% day here despite feeling like cr@p!
i have just gotten back from my zumba class and hae a nice endorphin rush going and am about to have my last shake of the day :)
i like being able to put the little tick on my sig and a pound in my money bank :D - im putting aside a quid for every ss 100% day and hopefully by the end of ss'ing i'll have enough in there for a nice dress to show off my slimmer bod!!!

- i have cheated on this post btw - i copied it from my post on jiggery pokery lol!!!

xcx

much loves xxcxx

YAY!! THIS WAS THE COLOUR OF MY PEE STICK!!!
JUST THOUGHT Y'ALL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!!!!

:bliss:

Ha ha ha!! ketosis at last! i swear, i can really feel it when im transitioning, i felt awful earlier and then during my zumba class i got this big boost of energy and gave my class the most effort ive done siince starting and felt great after :)
to hell with messing up again after havingto go through such hell to get back here!!!

xcx

:hitthefan:<<< this happened to me when making my choc mint shake tonight, excet it obvs wasnt sh!t, and it was my blender, not a fan, but the general jist is the same!!

omg, this is great!! i honestly feel high, like as if im on drugs! i heart ketosis, i feel like im about to burst out laughing!!!
i think it might wel be all the worry and feeling like cr@p the last couple days being repaid!!!

xcx

HOw did you get on? i started today and i had the same outlook as you...excited...and looking forward to a new me!! keep going your doing really well!!:) i hope i will of accomplished all your mini goals in a weeks time :):p x x x

hey h4yls!!
good luck with cd!!!

truthfully, my first week was horrible! i kept slipping up and went into ketosis and whenever i felt so bad i gave in and carbsfested! but ive realised that for me feeling like ive been hit by a train seems to be the couple of hours before i get into ketosis and i feel great now!!!

what flavours of stuff have you got? is this your first attempt at cd? its mine so im new to it all!!

i had the mint choc shake freezing cold tonight n it was amazing - like melted mint choc chip ice cream!! :D

how much weight have you got to lose? im aiming for about 65- 70 lbs - heres hoping eh?!?

much loves!!

xcx

Yeah it is my first time too!!

first day..had porridge which was awful!! but i had a chocolate orange shake and just had oriental chilli soup which im pleased ot say were quite nice!!

thing is im already hungry!! im really not sure how im going to cope with the next 2 days but im really going to try and struggle through it!

i have 46 pounds to go and im pleased ot say i dont have any scales at my house...think that would only put me off!!

i have lots of different flavours as its my first week and im trying to keep it interesting...ive seen lots of people comment on recipes which look good but not sure where to find these!!

im just hungry at the moment..looking forward to ketosis!! i think me and ketosis could become good friends(if i get there!! haha)

im glad to hear your finding it much easier!! keep me posted on your progress....its nice to hear how well others are doing

take care x x x x

:) :talk017:

(ps will defo try the ice cold shake sounds lovely!!)

btw loving the putting money away idea!! genius!! x x x

ooh i LOVE the porrige!! only the original one though - i thought the apple one was revolting!
i hated the tomato soup so much that ive been too scared to try the chillie soup but i have one so might give it a go!
the vanilla shake is to die for in my opinion - especially ice cold, i like the melted ice cream feel of freezing cold shakes!!!

you WILL get into ketosis - hopefully youll do i quickly. the first time i got into keto was about 36 hrs after starting but i made the worst mistake and ate crap and took myself out, dont make that mistake cos its been much harder to regain control.
im hating the bad breath though. i have now a good friend n my macleans mint mouth spray lol!!!

xcx

p.s thanks re the money thing - i believe it to be a stroke of genius too lol!!
i was gonna put aside a pound for every pound lost but i figured this way would be an incentive to stay on track!

xcx

aw man, feeling like utter pants today :(

head hurts, am angry and upset and just want to go to bed!

have had -
bfast - porridge
lunch - strawberry tetra
amd gonna have - dinner - hot choc mint

so far have had 2 and a bit litres of water and have successfully gone to peckhams (most wonderful food shop EVER!) and the supermarket and stayed on track. so thats one plus to the day!
i feel like i should be in ketosis by now but am defo not, the hunger pangs are like whoa!
heres hoping that tomorrow will bring a better day and a pink pee stick!

am off to zumba this evening and have nothing to do en roue as i have lost my phone and put my mp3 through the wash :( - see a shitty day :(

anyways, words of love and encouragement aplenty needed else i might just lob myself under the number 40 bus on my boring walk to my exercise class :(

xcx

Hi Claire,

Your doing amazing!! I bet your really glad that you stuck through the hard times now!! Are you not hungry at all now that your in ketosis?

Where do you go for your zumba? The number 40 comes by where I live! lol

Keep strong!

Hi Claire,

Yayyyyyyyyyy for Ketoneuphoria, isn't it just amazing!!!!!! lol

Was pmsl at your shake hitting the fan icon, brilliant.

The pound thing is quite ingenius, I reckon a nice dress from maybe Coast or Monsoon may well be in order! :D

Keep going, your doing fab. Btw is your breath freshener sugar free?

yep - sugar free :) and i am indeed loving ketonuphoria!! hating that its not even 6am yet and arran had me up about 30 mins ago!!!
i saw a gorgeous dress on lipsy, but agree that both monsoon and coast will be well worth a look!

littlemiss - its at maryhill community central halls on maryhill rd! u mibbe fancy trying it??

plan for today -

11am - porridge
4pm - banana tetra
8pm - choc orange shake

xcx

hee hee! thanks shan!
i feel great today and really motivated!!

hows u?

xcx

:wee:yay!! another 100%er!!!
i really look forward to putting my pound in the box at the end of each day lol - how sad is that!?!
well todays been a looooong one!! the snow kinda housbound us cos i couldnt be bothered getting soaked and having to deal with tantraums about the storm cover on the buggy etc etc, plus i think lewis needed a lazy day after having my family up last week then going away on holiday straight after.
i find days in doing nothing v trying now. its especially hard to resist snaking but today i just told myself, "you dont have the choice!" and that was that!!! even lewis' smarties and milkybar survived my boredom :eek:

so tomorrow i believe the plan is -

bfast - porridge (gonna add some cinnamon)
lunch - strawberry tetra
dinner - cold mint choc :)

odd question to end this with, but i had 2 1/2 pint glasses of water with movicol, will this count towards my water intake??
im guessing yes, but unsure in case it being a lax cancels that out or something?!

Heey claire im well thanx in bed already as ive got an headache. But apart from that im good. Im happy you are good and doing so well on CD.!!

It's the way forward hun. xx

yay me too - i thought last week it was a lost cause but im so glad i didnt give up :)

aww sorry you have a headache hun :( hope u feel better soon!

im about to get into my blanket and wach loadsa sex and the city :D v excited!!!

xcx

yay!! another 100% day :D

im so pleased with my self for having done nearly a whole week ss!!!

im loving putting my quid aside every evening and knowing that every day takes me closer to my goal :D

i really hope the scales reflect how well i feel ive done this week!!

xcx

Back