<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

aw man - nearly a whole week 100%!
was at b and q today with my ex, our nephew and my 2 boys and were there ages so kids needed food. we decided to take them to pizza hut cos lewis sees it as a big treat..... oh dear. had 3 slices of pizza, half a portion of nachos and a bowl of ice cream :(
well i did a hell of a lot better this week than last and im definitely getting better at this diet lol so for the sake of one slip this week im not gonna beat myself up. got back on track straight away and back on plan :)
sad that i have to put a x on my sig though!!

xcx

Claire, I'm gonna beat you up tomorrow! :whoopass: lol

:rotflmao: will chat to you tommorrow hun x

i know i know i know!!!!
im taking the positives though lol that i did well almost the whole week which is by far the best i have ever done when dieting lol!!
first week was bad, 2nd week was pretty good, 3rd week is gona be perfect :p

xcx

Hiya

OMG i'm so proud of you for managing a full week!! Don't worry about pizza hut, sounds like you managed to resist, because you only had 3 slices of pizza...I bet you were dying to have a full one to yourself.

The class you go to sounds rlly good. I'm too far away from Maryhill, but I live 5 mins walk from Crownpoint gym or East End Healthy Living Centre, as its also known. Its really good, it does loads of classes for free. My wee one has just started karate. I'm so rubbish at group things though, I get so embarrased, I need to build up my confidence more in the house first.

Anyway, your doing great. Your great motivation!

Keep strong
:)

Good I'm glad you've learned something this week and thats to look on the positive side! Still I am polishing my ass slapping stick as we speak ;)

well hopefully my ass will have a little less surface area for slapping lol!!

xcx

hurrah!!!! have lost 7.75lbs this week :) so pleased!!! that makes 10.25 total for two weeks :)

i heart cd!!!

today have had 2 x strawberry shakes and am about to have my first bar :)
xcx

hey hey!! thanks littlemiss!! get updating ur diary!! i miss reading!!

ive been battling with my cravings the last couple of days :( my pizza hut mistake on friday has taken outta ketosis and im now retaining water like a sponge - i was 100% sat and sun yet have apparently gained back 5 lbs :confused: am hoping that i'll pee mosta that out over next couple of days and get back to ketosis asap!!! i want these cravings away!!!!

am having my fruits of the forest shake just now and im discovering that how something looks,smells and tastes are very different things - it looks and smells delish but im having to force it down cos it tastes eeeewie!!!

well heres hoping for some loss the next few days :innocent0001:

xcx

wow claire love your diary!! makes me laugh! im on day 11 and from now on will be nosing at your diary everyday :) xx

:) thank you fran!
have you got a diary?? i like noseying in on people too lol!! some people on here are such entertaining writers and such an inspiration to someone like me who's just strating the cd really :)

xcx

me too! i spend hourson here lol.havent got a diary but am going to start one right now!! xx

yay!! defos start a diary - i find its really helping me :)

am quite pleased - have just been to the bathroom and discovered it my totm - i never know when ill get it cos im irregular as hell cos my contraceptive implant - but at least this gives me a bit of hope that the water retention is partly down to that!
am hoping that ill stil lose a bit of it quickly though cos im drinking like a horse today!!!

xcx

im actually quite confused as to what water retention is? i should be blonde lol does it mean that your body is keeping the water on board rather than getting rid of it?? x

im actually quite confused as to what water retention is? i should be blonde lol does it mean that your body is keeping the water on board rather than getting rid of it?? x

That's what it means :)

ooooof thankyou! theres lots of words and phrases which i havent a clue what they mean lol! i cant even work out how to put a picture of myself up by my profile lol.claire as promised started my lil diary lol!!

thanks yummy :)
im struggling so bad today. i just keep having fantasies revolving around cheesey waffles and buttery white toast :( total carb and fat withdrawal. i know im on the cusp of ketosis cos i feel like sh!t which means in a few hours i should probably be ok but for now its soooooooo hard :( im making a peppermint tea with splenda and just wishing i could eat!!!!!
itl all be worth it but my god its hard today :(
i really really hope this water retention goes soon and that i'll have a good result on saturday :scale:
hope you all ok anyways :)

xcx

Back